[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who can save WWE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97 KB, 600x423
>Cesaro injured
>Seth injured
>BMJ, Lesnar and Orton all away
>Dean being cooled off
>Roman being Roman
Surely WWE has to get him officially cleared now? Vince will hate how he'll be 8x more over than anyone not named Cena or Lesnar but he doesn't have many other options. Time for Plan D.
>>
how long until he gets injured again though?
>>
File: sheamu.gif (725 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sheamu.gif
725 KB, 200x200
>>789534

>Based Fella

Get used to it fags
>>
HHH could always put Vince in a home

That'd definitely save the company
>>
>>789541
>Thinking things will get better with Triple H in charge

hahahahahaha
>>
>>789543
Yeah, that NXT show is so bad, all that consistent logic is too baffling for me
>>
>>789543
Haitch at least had the suggestion to turn Reigns apparently
>>
>>789546
because a one hour show designed specifically to appeal to smarks and taped once a month is the same thing as a three hour raw and two hour smackdown every week....
>>
>>789540

>"Oym"
>>
File: bayley-izzy-620x350.png (412 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
bayley-izzy-620x350.png
412 KB, 620x350
>>789552
And yet NXT doesn't seem to have any problem appealing to children. (ib PLANT)

> implying Smackdown matters
>>
>>789557
Most kids probably have no idea what NXT is. Why else do you think they're working on that NXT Kids show?
>>
>>789561
You appear to have forgotten to make a point here.

Unless you're trying the "RAW is better 'cause it has a wider reach" in which case, that's very stupid for a multitude of reasons and you really should know better.
>>
>>789564
My point from the beginning has been that you're comparing an easy to book show compared to main roster programming, which is more difficult because of how many shows they have to book each week and the monthly PPVs, among many other things, like sponsors.
>>
>>789567
It's not like Haitch could do any worse than Vince
>>
>>789567
Yeah I'm sure the sponsors have a real problem with that racy NXT content

It wasn't too hard for WWE to book 2 good shows in 1999.

Why you making so many excuses for Vince being toxically incompetent?
>>
>>789571
NXT has no sponsors.

>It wasn't too hard for WWE to book 2 good shows in 1999.

Most people would agree that the product in 1999 was awful.
>>
>>789572
What, exactly, do you think it is that sponsors do?

> quibbling over year

Fine, take 2000 then.
>>
>>789575
theres a bunch of stuff that the sponsors prevent them from doing on main roster programming.

See: Daniel Bryan getting fired for choking Justin Roberts with a tie on Raw
>>
>>789557

>Wearing a "I'm a Nigger" shirt

baka desu senpai
>>
>>789582
But NXT isn't any more violent than WWE

(Because, SPOILER ALERT!, they can't have anything that will piss off the sponsors on NXT. Do you even watch the fucking product?)
>>
>>789557
How long until she starts burying the whole roster and crowd turns on her
>>
>>789588
You're confusing NXT with how Vince books his "babyfaces"
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 389x464) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 389x464
Miss me yet?
>>
>>789616
no
he used to be good though
>>
>>789616
Watched his tlc match against Hardy the other night. So fucking good, you could tell they didn't like each other.
>>
>>789636
Both of them have came out and said they loved working with each other and have a lot of respect for each other
>>
>>789584
Hugger.
>>
>>789534

They won't bring him back until after Mania, because he will be more popular than bbygirl and VInce won't like that.
>>
>>789636
>>789643

watching that shit right now. Thanks f a m
>>
>>789534
god i fucking hate this little fucking faggot vegan midget and that fucking gay belittling smile that he always does
>>
>>789534

Wait. When did Cesaro get hurt?
>>
File: Bige_1_full_20141210.png (949 KB, 680x1548) Image search: [Google]
Bige_1_full_20141210.png
949 KB, 680x1548
>>789534
>>
>>789582

Sponsors prevent WWE from giving us ANY reason why Brie was suddenly Besties with Nikki after a months long blood feud?

Are sponsors the reason WWE keeps shoving Cena on everyone as a Designated Hero in spite of him stealing his broski's spotlight, stealing his broski's girlfriend, abandoning his broski to be beat up by Kane (who Cena proved very capable of beating), beating up an immigrant solely because that immigrant said something he disagreed with, and put that unconscious immigrant in a submission hold until that immigrant's crying girlfriend gave Cena what he wanted?

And I suppose Sponsors are why the Born To Be Face Seth Rollins was a chickenshit heel champion who barely got to show off his incredible wrestling talent for five fucking months, and whose only two clean Championship defenses during that time came against guys whose combined age is 103?

And I guess Sponsors are also the reason WWE spent YEARS neglecting to actually develop and push talent, instead putting the entire show on Cena's shoulders, thereby causing the current roster situation, where the only wrestlers with any credibility are broken down 40+ year olds and/or part timers who work about as often as Santa Claus like BEEG and Brock?

This shit is 100% on Vince because Vince is a deluded narcissist who can't even grasp the concept that he might be wrong about something. Which causes him to completely turn off any critical thinking regarding his own ideas, which is how we get nonsensical, half baked shit like The Brothers of Destruction (all two of them) beating down The Wyatt Family (ALL FUCKING FOUR OF THEM) two weeks before a PPV match that was booked as 2v2, as if it would make ANYONE want to watch that main event. The product will improve if Vince dies because a syphilitic gibbon could do a consistently better job. Only his nitwit, useless daughter would be a step down from Vince.
>>
>>789538
first match back, could be the first bump he does.
>>
>>789534
>Vince will hate how he'll be 8x more over than anyone
Vince doesnt hate the chant though so no he wont be.
>>
>>790045
Give them all the titles already. Either them or the Wyatts.
>>
>>790052
this guy just BTFO all WWE marks who still defend this shit product
>>
>>790040
ARe you mad that Bryan got more over than your favourite roidpig by ACCIDENT?

YES!
YES!
YES!
>>
>>790052
Five-star post, mah ninja

> b-but i-i-it's the sp-sp-sponsors who make Vince shove his latest pet project down our throats

2015 is depressingly parallel to 1995 in so many ways, only difference is back then we didn't have "anti-smarks" making excuses for McMahon's garbage vanity booking
>>
>>790089

I love this meme.
>>
>>790142
Can we cut a deal where Big E wins the US Title and New Day loses the belts to a team who can transition them to the Wyatts?
>>
>>792706
Only if new day holds all the single titles
>>
>>792714
Do they really need all the singles title as long as Big E has one?

He's clearly the breakout star of the group anyway
>>
>>789643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GcrIBhBWA
>>
>>789616

No he sucks
>>
>>792695
inb4 18+, but how are both those years so similar
>>
>>792943
Vince putting on a shitty product for his own amusement and throwing his entire company under a bus to make his chosen mastodon look strong

Reigns is so much like Diesel it's creepy
>>
>>792931
He's done interviews since this

also I doubt he even knows what's happening here
>>
>>792931

Everything he says here is true desu.

Matt is still a kek.
>>
>>792931
>"We had a good chemistry, completely different people, but at the time it was perfect. He is so good, he is so good. That's another collection as far as feuds go, that I am going to look back at and go, 'wow I am glad I got to work with that guy and create some immortal artwork that is going to go down in the history books.' It's all good now, I went through my times as far as the way I felt about him, but he's a good guy, and a good wrestler, he's done great."

Hardy 2014
>>
>>792966

Cena is the Bret Hart
>>
>>792996
>smarks and marks alike loved Bret.
>>
>>789616
As a champion, yes definitely miss him. As a jobber to the part-timers, not at all. He saw which direction the company was heading, so he got off the ride. I believe he made the right decision in leaving prematurely.
>>
>>789572
>Most people would agree that the product in 1999 was awful
Only if those people were too young to actually watch it
>>
>>789534
>Cesaro
someone explain his appeal please..

He spins people around as a signiture move...fucking spins them...and looks like Jason stathams retarded cousin.

The rest are okay but anyone right now is just going to be a transitional champion for Reigns and Reigns will drop to Rollins when he gets back, Rollins was actually a good champ imo.

The only way to make Roman to work at this point is a heel turn and a mask and him stop talking, basically he has to become oldschool Kane to be anything beyond marketing to middle schoolers.
>>
Just get rid of the authority
>>
>>793042
im not the biggest cesaro fan but he's really good in the ring and i imagine he has sex appeal with the soccer mom crowd
>>
File: 1430712703379.jpg (34 KB, 482x508) Image search: [Google]
1430712703379.jpg
34 KB, 482x508
>a lot of their main event players and even tag teams have gotten injured and out for extended periods of time
>a faction that could have some merit is just constantly seen as weak and no longer carries anyone's attention (The Wyatt Family)
>people who are legit over just get buried for the sake of trying to give the rub to the people they WANNA push
>no one can do simple promos anymore that gets a story or character across, it's either say or do nothing, do a run in, or a tag variant to promote the PPV match
>The Divas Revolution has been squandered because too much focus and too boring of matches
>all the belts feel meaningless because belt holders just are used to make other people look STRONG when they beat them
>>
>>793042

Excellent in the ring, Jason Statham-cool look
>>
>>789584
anti-wrestling smark detected, man you've got to be a huge faggot
>>
>>790052
you get it so fucking well. I like you

Seriously, ive been saying
>And I guess Sponsors are also the reason WWE spent YEARS neglecting to actually develop and push talent, instead putting the entire show on Cena's shoulders, thereby causing the current roster situation, where the only wrestlers with any credibility are broken down 40+ year olds and/or part timers who work about as often as Santa Claus like BEEG and Brock?

for years.

new favorite post/10
>>
>>793042
He's great in the ring and has a good look. He sucks on the mic and needs a better gimmick, but that's still better than Reigns' problems
>>
File: 1448250937758.jpg (561 KB, 1870x917) Image search: [Google]
1448250937758.jpg
561 KB, 1870x917
>>790052

>tfw he's right
>>
>>790052
>That brothers vs wyatt jobber job before the ppv

that pissed me off a lot also. They have so much room to go places with a supernatural storyline and build wyatt up as scary while letting brothers get the eventual ppv but we get jackshit. They're doing nothing with that stable of good wrestlers and mic-worthy face while the rest of the tag team is a joke besides new day.

Honestly WWE just fucking sucks right now. I started rewatching the last 2 months after being gone years cause I was tired of Cena and I can't believe how pathetic the current roster is. Nobody remotely on the level of Edge,Orton, or even freaking Batista at their average. I don't know what wwe can do to save this "pg" product but with vince, and hhh in charge it won't happen
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.