[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET #CancelWWENetwork TRENDING ENCOURAGE WOOO AND SQUAREDCIRCLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14
GET #CancelWWENetwork TRENDING
ENCOURAGE WOOO AND SQUAREDCIRCLE TO DO THE SAME
>>
TYBSheamus
>>
RAMEN BTFO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM
>>
annnnd there go the ratings. rip wwe
>>
AYYY LMAO BASED SHEAMUS

ALWAYS RATED HIM DESU
>>
File: 54455658.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
54455658.gif
2 MB, 245x245
BASED SHAYMOOSE HOLY SHIT
>>
WAIT SHEAMUS WON
DO WE STILL DO IT OR NAH
>>
op get swerved 4 lyfe
>>
>>787434
>Rehashing the Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton program from 2013
>2013+2

ISHYGDDT
>>
Terrorists win.
>>
Oh my fucking god
>>
OH SHIT!

We need a webm of Roman crying.
>>
>>787434

PLEASE have sex OP.
>>
File: 1420666869599.gif (2 MB, 350x275) Image search: [Google]
1420666869599.gif
2 MB, 350x275
>the state of the dubba dub e
>>
>Get #CancelWWENetwork
trending

My sides who gives a fuck. I was literally weezing watching WWE fuck up everything and now they have fucking Shaymoose rehashed into an ultra stale authority storyline.
>>
JIGGY WITH IT!!!!!!!
>>
REIGNS BTFO
>>
File: delicious tears.jpg (46 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
delicious tears.jpg
46 KB, 432x600
RAMEN'S TEARS ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS
>>
File: whatthappen.png (589 KB, 1043x585) Image search: [Google]
whatthappen.png
589 KB, 1043x585
JUST
>>
File: 1427986568065.png (1 MB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
1427986568065.png
1 MB, 1284x722
KEEP CRYING BITCH NIGGAS
>>
so Ramen officially on suicide watch?
>>
File: trasherwashere.png (614 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
trasherwashere.png
614 KB, 800x453
Ending made sense.

The cowardly Roman Reigns attacked the CEO of the company unprovoked and Sheamus knowing he has a guaranteed title shot ran in to save his boss and friend from further harm.
>>
>>787434
last time that happened it just ended up getting them more subs.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 563x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 563x657
>>787434
>encourage woo and squaredcircle
hello reddit
>mfw Roman is winning the belt at WM 32
>>
>>787434
REIGNS BTFO
AMBROSE BTFO
>>
>hating based roman
lmao go back to >>>/wew/
>>
>>787778
Lmao this is foreshadowing in its most literal form.
>>
>>787434

Kill yourself neckbeard.

>Getting this worked up over mandrama
>>
>>787778
Can't believe someone was actually autistic enough to throw a briefcase at him

Cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>le sheamus' since return i thought he looked stupid and hated him ever since
>>
>>787774
> getting worked by WWE marketing

Seriously niqqa?
>>
File: RAMEN.png (671 KB, 1017x776) Image search: [Google]
RAMEN.png
671 KB, 1017x776
>>787928

BASED you mean
>>
wait did op post this because he thought roman won for realz?
or is he upset about the irish dandy cashing in?
>>
>>787928
lol get rekt Ramen Noodles
>>
Today, ISIS truly hit the WWE
>>
>>787999
first
>>
JZJZJZJ POOR YUYÍN REINGS...
BUT, WWE WANT TO BOOK ROMAN REINGS LIKE DANIEL BRYAN IN SUMMERSLAM...
WAT A SHIT!!!....BUUUUUUUUUUUT
NOBOSY LIKE YUYÍN REINGS JZJZJZJZJZ...
>>
I would have muuuuuch rather Reigns won than Shaemus.

I was pretty surprised that the match was so short though. They wrestled about half of the time the Divas did and there was no big twist or turn between the two characters. I must say I really think it's a dumb idea to put the strap on Shaemus, I hope the WWE realized how little of fucks that the crowd gave after he won. No boos, no cheers. Just silence.
>>
>>787998
xD soooo edgyyyy xD trying to hurt someone you don't even know xD
>>
>>788067
>>>>reddit
>>
>>787998
That post is a shop my man.
>>
>>787928
shut the fuck up, bbygurl faggot
>muh Roman
>>
>>788067
hi fag
>>
>getting worked up over a fake wrestling show
>>
>>788117
I'm surprised no one called me out on it, but for proof that post is from the day after it happened.
>>
>>788167
I agree that their feud is going to suck dick. But they should have gone with Reigns being a heel for the authority and having Ambrose feud with him.

They need to realize that the smarks are never going to like Reigns no matter what he does because they've already made their minds up. Just turn him heel and have the jimmies boo him too.
>>
Worst ppv ive ever seen tbqh it fucking sucked big ol' dick... They could have at least got owens in the finals instead of fucking ambrose who is the cringiest wrestler ever srsly we need daniel bryan back or brock or even fucking cena but just do something hell I would rather have had JBL come up to the ring and pin roman reigns to become champion...
>>
>>788167
I recently watched two matches of his. I actually don't mind him as a face after the bell rings. He does a decent job being likable during the match. Problem is even though he's a face he talks like he's the best ever and it doesn't feel like he believes it.

All of his lines he's supposed to be exuding confidence but he stumbles and pauses so much and after he gets his point out, it's just the same bullshit as any other cocky babyface.

Both matches I saw were Wyatt family matches from this year though. Feel free to enlighten me further with match recommendations.
>>
>>788190

>Ambrose

No, get Ambrose outta here, he SUCKS. Let him get into mid-card feuds that involve him talking alot, but keep his botchy ass out of the main event.
>>
We'll see tonight how it goes on Raw.

If Roman is booed out of the building they might as well future endeavour him. They failed and he's never going to be anything ever.
>>
Roman would have been worse, but a lot.

Samoan Cena is boring as fuck
>>
>>789341

>future endeavour

Wanna bet if they do that, for whatever god know what reason there would be "Roman" chants, because of how retarded audiences are these days.
>>
>>789341
He won't get booed

he'll do a shitty 15 minute promo to no reaction, marks will cheer his catchphrase and smarks will shout "WHAT!" and then he'll say "uh... d-d-do y-you n-not here me o-or something?"
>>
>>788060
Better than reigns being actively booed both when he won and when he was getting up and crying in the confetti
>>
>>789365

Makes me question why the fuck he can't talk when he can clearly "act".
>>
>>789368
I think it was him realizing that if doesn't get over soon he'll get the cesaro treatment
>>
>>789374
he's dead and buried, they had a get out of jail free card at mania with Rollins but fucking Sheamus got cheers for beating him.
>>
>>789379

Wasn't Sheamus literally handed the world title like not even a year after his first debut?
>>
>>789390
Yeah he beat BMJ clean kek
>>
>>789390
The difference is people like Sheamus, especially kids for some reason
>>
>>789393

And it took like how long for Reigns to get his first world title, hell his first singles win even? Around 3 years?
>>
>>789396
Reigns had some singles wins as part of the shield but the first major one was that Orton match last year - one of the biggest carryjobs ever.

Tbf to Sheamus, he had been working the indies for a long time before making it to WWE and he kind of appeared in the 2010 pre-punk pipebomb era where any decent heel was thrown into the main event.
>>
>>789399
>Reigns had some singles wins

Yeah, but no singles title wins, other than the tag titles but the tag division is a joke.
>>
>>788060
It's probably because Reigns has zero cardio
>>
>>789356
lol you still trying to get this meme over?

Remember, it's not you who's out-of-touch: it's those damn MILLENNIALS who are wrong.
>>
>>789448
>>789449

Would you go back to /woo/ already?
>>
>>789453
Go to bed, Vince

You need to rest up so you can make your latest plan to avoid Reigns getting booed
>>
>>789464
No one cares. Go be butthurt about Roman elsewhere.
>>
>>789449
>tfw Ziggler now has an old man gimmick complaining about that damn millennial Tyler Breeze
>>
>>789478
> butthurt

Are you kidding? I haven't felt this gloriously smug in months.

Blub-Blub-Blub-BUHLEE THAT *booed out of the building*
>>
>>789485
>ziggles literally got pinned clean by a millenial
>>
File: hhh.gif (523 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
hhh.gif
523 KB, 200x150
>>789485

I never liked this closet homosexual.

>Reigns fans btfo again this time by based FELLA!

I'm for this direction
>>
I honestly have no idea what the hell they can do with Roman.

Keep on truckin and just accept the fact that there will always be that divide in the fanbase despite the fact that he hasn't even been allotted the opportunity to be the top guy. Primarily because he just can't measure up to Cena and the hate is too strong to go ahead with his push anyways like it was for the latter.

Or turn him heel like 50% of the audience expects/wants and allow him to try and foster an organic connection with the crowd there.

It'd be cool if half the roster wasn't fucking dead with injuries. I felt like Roman had the best in-ring matches last night, but he's completely boned when it comes to the audience.

He needs Bryan to be the Cena to his Batista, cause he just doesn't have the credentials/support to be top dog.
>>
>>789512
> Ziggler
> closet homosexual

What?

> Ziggler got paid to make out with Maria, Kaitlyn, AJ Lee, Layla, Summer Rae & Lana
>>
>>789522

Getting paid was the only way he would do it.

You'll see, you'll all see.
>>
>>789521
He's alright in action, even starts to seem like a decent face, but then he talks and he's just so...irritating.
>>
So when does Dean get his title?
>>
>>789522
>> Ziggler got paid to make out with Maria, Kaitlyn, AJ Lee, Layla, Summer Rae & Lana

You make it sound like he refused to work these story-lines ala Jeff Jarrett refusing to jobb to Chyna for the IC unless Vince personally handed him $300k cash that same night.
>>
>>789842
Jarrett didn't refuse the storyline, he was out of contract and no longer worked for WWF so he extorted Vince for 1 last match
>>
>>789836
>when does Dean get his title

Tonight -> Rumble = Sheamus
Rumble -> WM = ???
WM -> some few months = Roman
MITB winner = Flip a coin on either fatties
Q4 2016 or RR 2017 = Seth returns

I actually find it really funny that Roman will most likely get cashed on in again when he becomes champion.
>>
File: 1368752099711z.jpg (762 KB, 1958x2937) Image search: [Google]
1368752099711z.jpg
762 KB, 1958x2937
>>787928
>>
>>789880
why would they keep Seth out 15 months for a 6-9 month injury, Seth will probably be back Summerslam
>>
>>789880
What fatties? Owne and who else?
>>
>>790026
Some people won't accept that Bray is buried no matter how many times they bury him
>>
>>790029
Oh LOL, yeah thats not happening.
>>
>>789448
You aren't Roman Reigns fitness coach. You don't know what his cardio is you gay redditor.
>>
>>789365
He was cheered just as much as booed. I was there f a m.
>>
File: b97.jpg (122 KB, 918x918) Image search: [Google]
b97.jpg
122 KB, 918x918
Haven't watched since Bryan left.

Is D-Bry back yet?

If not, how embarrassed do you think he is that he said he'd be better than ever then got fucked up again so fast?

Is Trips having him pull a fake injury so he isn't there to overshadow his peers?
>>
>>790058
danielson is never coming back. his short ass just isn't built to cut it with the real big boys
>>
I like Dean Ambrose
>Ask me anything famo
>>
>>787434
This.
>>
>>790050

On the following Raw, the cheers overwhelmed the boos, and he was getting fucking yes chants for gods sake.
>>
>>787434
>reddit

over my dead dick in your mom's face fucking aspy
>>
>>790065
are you a CZW fan?
are you ready for his return to CZW?
>>
>>792186
Nashville is a dumb mark crowd
>>
>>790047
> implying Reigns has a fitness coach
>>
>>792186
> he was getting fucking yes chants for gods sake.
the chant is over and they were showing hes over.
>>
Where's the new WCW to come up and punish WWE like what happened in the mid-90s?

TNA will obviously never be that company. The management is too incompetent.
>>
>>790029
Bray doesn't need to win to get people's attention.
>>
>>792736
Eventually, if somebody keeps choking in big matches, the crowd stops caring about them
>>
>>792736
I'm sure the outlaw crowds will enjoy him
>>
File: wwe giving up on cena.gif (2 MB, 465x673) Image search: [Google]
wwe giving up on cena.gif
2 MB, 465x673
>>792461
Someone needs to by cena and turn him heel.

My suggestion is to circulate this image all over the cena fan pages and forums to try and piss off soccer moms which will essentially kill off wwe's "safe" poster boy.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.