[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestling Rumours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: Piper_3.jpg (37 KB, 300x352) Image search: [Google]
Piper_3.jpg
37 KB, 300x352
>Roddy Piper has a young "manservant" type who travels with him wherever he goes, holding his bags, opening doors for him, etc. Piper and others referring to the young boy as "cocksucker" like it's his name.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html
>>
>>781933
Piper is dead bro
>>
>>781933
But he's kill
>>
>there were constant bisexual orgies in the OMEGA lockerroom
>>
File: hqdefaul4545.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaul4545.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>El Dandy was caught by Fishman when he was banging his daughter (I think she was a minor), and he no-showed several shows where the two were booked together because Fish threatened to kick his ass. When heat died down, El Dandy repaid him by also fucking his wife.

>El Dandy's banged both Lita AND Fishman & Lola Gonzales's hot daughter.

who are you to doubt?
>>
File: QlRGtKb.gif (2 MB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
QlRGtKb.gif
2 MB, 200x175
>Norman Smiley once knocked out Rick Steiner with one punch in a bar fight.
>>
I could have sworn that list, at some point, had the story about Hacksaw Jim Duggan and the dildo blender.
>>
>>781933
He was raped by pat Patterson. For real, no joke. Wwf paid him off
>>
thread has potential
>>
> Randy Savage fucked underage Steph McMahon in 1993
> Raven smoked dope and meth with Shane during his Johnny Polo run
> Vince was gay with HBK and caught in the act by Bret Hart
> Montreal Screwjob was a work
> Benoit incident was staged by Kevin Sullivan as an act of revenge for Nancy
>>
>>781942

wow wat a badass
>>
Christian has some kind of asian slave or something like that
>>
>>782074
lol, what?

this sounds hilarious
>>
John Cena is the hacker known as anonymous, and he's trying to lure ISIS into stepping into the ring with him.
>>
>Virgil got a job by unleashing his hose on Pat Patterson's desk.
>R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is shitting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.
>Sheik Adnan Al-Kaissey describes seeing Andre screwing - "like a lion raping a rabbit".
>>
>>782089
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4
>>
>>782035
The Raven one is true though.
>>
>>782035
>> Randy Savage fucked underage Steph McMahon in 1993

Confirmed fake by pretty much everybody.

>> Raven smoked dope and meth with Shane during his Johnny Polo run

Raven was the biggest junkie in wrestling history. Also confirmed that he was a drug dealer with connections.

>> Vince was gay

Common rumor. Unverified.

>> Montreal Screwjob was a work

Almost definitely fake.

>> Benoit incident was staged by Kevin Sullivan as an act of revenge for Nancy

There's a dude who used to announce down in florida in the 80s who insists this is true. There are decades old rumors that Kevin Sullivan was a legit member of a cult that practiced animal and human sacrifices.
>>
File: 261894984.jpg (49 KB, 358x361) Image search: [Google]
261894984.jpg
49 KB, 358x361
>Apparently one TNA wrestler wrestled nearly twenty shows w/o being paid believing Dusty would actually pay him
>>
File: 1353022936259.jpg (8 KB, 176x137) Image search: [Google]
1353022936259.jpg
8 KB, 176x137
>Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.

Anyone remember how a few months ago on his podcast Austin 'joked' about how he slipped in the shower and ended up with a scrubbing brush up his ass? Makes you wonder.
>>
It's rather known Pat Patterson and Brooklyn Brawler Steve Lombardi were an item. One night Bret Hart and Jim Neidhardt, and maybe a couple others, had Hacksaw Duggan come to their hotel room. Out their window they could see into Patterson's room. Patterson started banging Brawler and then, to the disgust of Duggan, Brawler went ATM. After seeing that Duggan puked.
>>
>>782083
Yeah, I don't know much about that

Ruthless aggression era rumors are hard to find
>>
>>781933

>angelfire

are we back in the 90's?
>>
>>784517
>Brawler went ATM

It went to a cash machine?
>>
>24. Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend and played the innocent savage in front of the police while Vince did the talking for him.

we already know that one is true
>>
File: 1381102231968.gif (2 MB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
1381102231968.gif
2 MB, 250x158
>Shawn Michaels supposedly invited three hot girls back to his hotel room. He told them to all get naked and get on their knees. He whips out his ding dong and the girls figure it's going to be a suck-fest, but instead he proceeds to take a piss in each of their mouths.
>>
>>787859
>and they just let him do it

Am I supposed to make fun of him for this? I would poop on a slut if she let me
>>
File: Screaming internally.png (379 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Screaming internally.png
379 KB, 500x500
>Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.
>>
>Keiji Mutoh once got a hooker to use the green mist and spit in his face. After she did it, he walked out of the room without paying

>Genichiro Tenryu had penis enlargment surgery

>Giant Baba was bisexual

>The Jumping Bomb Angels, when trained, were told not to date, but when seeing Lord Alfred Hayes, they said "The policy is not in effect in the States"

>Kensuke Sasaki and Akira Hokuto had sex in a hotel, it kept everyone awake due to how loud they were

>Half of the ECW roster jizzed on Dawn Marie's face
>>
>>782782
Yeah I definitely questioned how he could slip in a way that put a scrubber on a stick up his ass as falling.
>>
>>782601
>Confirmed fake by pretty much everybody
https://youtu.be/Hsey9lagnwU
>>
>>788444
>>Half of the ECW roster jizzed on Dawn Marie's face
ok that one i believe.
>>
>>788444
>Keiji Mutoh once got a hooker to use the green mist and spit in his face. After she did it, he walked out of the room without paying

BASED
>>
I remember talking about this 10 years ago on gamefaqs PWB
>>
>>788598
I don't.

...only HALF?
>>
>>788444
Why would you that, Tenryu-sensei...
>>
>>782074
>>782083
That was a joke post from a fake dirtsheet thread on /wooo/ a few years ago.
>>
>One of the Bushwhackers snuck up on Adrian Adonis, who at the time had a gay character, when he was taking a shower, and tried to fellate Adrian. Adrian flew in shock, and the Bushwhacker said "Blew yer gimmick, mate."

>The TL Hopper character was made because of Pat Patterson's Plumber fetish.

>Dick The Bruiser liked Japanese lolis

>Killer Karl Kox has a glass eye. He would secretly remove the eye and put it in his foreskin. When a girl went to go down on him, they got an "eyefull" and left screaming.
>>
Bam Bam Bigelow killed a black guy in Memphis and drove the body all the way to Louisiana to bury it
>>
I heard that Rob Van Dam smokes weed
>>
>>792387
I don't believe you
>>
460. You reading all these stories has made you dumber.

makese sense
>>
File: 1465795314385.png (220 KB, 640x642) Image search: [Google]
1465795314385.png
220 KB, 640x642
>>781933
>Dynamite Kid used to wake his wife up by putting a pistol to her head... and pulling the trigger once her eyes opened. Then he would say, "One day, it will be loaded."
Oh boy
>>
>>792929
>Davey Boy asked Dynamite Kid about steroids, and Dynamite gave Davey was he seemingly thought would be his first injection of steroids...only thing was Dynamite put milk in the syringe.
>A wrestler who worked Stampede blamed Dynamite Kid for John Foley's death. Dynamite would constantly slip uppers and downers into Foley's drinks and Foley eventually had a stroke and died.
>Dynamite Kid was originally called Explosion Lad, but got the DK monicker after an hilarious "RIB" wherein he violated a sleeping Leilani Kai with a stick of dynamite.
DK confirmed ultimate prankster
>>
>>781933
I don't care that's actually pretty damn funny. I met Rod a back in 2007/2006? And I could totally see him jokingly calling someone "cocksucker." I doubt it's a real story but what little time I spent with him I can say he had a sense of humor.
>>
>>788584
>dave meltzer
lol
>>
>>789678
>Killer Karl Kox has a glass eye. He would secretly remove the eye and put it in his foreskin. When a girl went to go down on him, they got an "eyefull" and left screaming.
top of the highest lel
>>
>>792933
wrong, that'd go to Beniot
>>
>>788584

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1H44Z3LY88

Short version: Savage wanted to keep wrestling and Vince told him to stay behind the booth and Savage left for WCW so he could keep wrestling. Savage saw McMahon de-pushing him as a betrayal and Vince saw Savage leaving for the competition as a betrayal and they never forgave each other.
>>
>>793412
oh u
>>
File: andre-holding-beer-can.jpg (36 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
andre-holding-beer-can.jpg
36 KB, 500x470
http://deadspin.com/in-which-virgil-tells-the-filthiest-andre-the-giant-sto-1596581696
>[Virgil] told us the story of how Vince offered him his job with the WWE, how his partnership with Ted DiBiase came about, and tons of stories about Andre. Thanks to Virgil, I can never look at Andre the Giant the same again. He referred to Andre as the "firehose" and recounted a time when Andre took four chicks and "stacked them up like a sandwich" and went to town with his "cock fingers."
>>
>>793875

Okay, that's just bullshi--

>andre-holding-beer-can.jpg

On second thought, I can believe it.
>>
>>793875
That sounds like a plot for hentai.
>>
>>786501
Ass to mouth, as in sucking his own shit off Patterson's cock, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
File: machomanrapture.jpg (53 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
machomanrapture.jpg
53 KB, 500x563
>>793608
>and they never forgave each other.
eventually did before he died they were talking to each other and his widow said that they were talking about doing something on raw.
I believe it was his widow who got macho to reach out to someone about the wwe then they told vince and then they started talking, all because she saw how much he missed wrestling and the fans, thats a great wife bruhs, no wonder he sacrificed himself for her and us for the rapture.
>>
I heard Triple H and Stephanie are fucking IRL
>>
After Kanyon had sex with Bret Hart. hart told him that Montreal was a work
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.