[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cesaro Section
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
We want Cesaro in the Main Event!

Not in Main Event.
>>
Dumbshit marks will parrot that he has "No Charisma" because that's what Vince said

Meanwhile, this week's RAW debunks that theory
>>
Reigns and Cesaro; two men who would have massively benefited from being booked as strong silent types.

Both got fucked over in the long run via booking that had them read off poorly written scripts.
>>
>>774541
Cesaro has a lot of physical charisma in the sense that he has great body langauge and a good look.

Just talks too timidly/cautiously on the mic, probably a lot due to the language barrier.
>>
>>774541

>No Charisma

Because it's true, but neither does Roman so Vince is a hypocrite as usual.
>>
>>774700
If he didn't have charisma he wouldn't get increasingly more over as he wrestled
>>
>>774703
Its almost like he does a lot of flashy moves that make the crowd pop
>>
>>774726
If that were the case Neville would be the most over wrestler on the roster
>>
>>774703

Only retarded smarks only watch WWE for the wrestling. Storylines/characters matter a fuck ton more than the actual matches themselves. The wrestling is there to just help further tell the story, there's no REAL stakes involved in those matches since they're pre-determined.
>>
>>774737
As opposed to the REAL stakes in your booked angles, right?
>>
>>774736
do you not hear how much the crowd gets into Nevilles big matches like last nights and the one with Seth for the WWE Title?
>>
>>774744
It's almost as if both Cesaro + Neville have physical charisma or something ;D
>>
Cesaro sucks and has no character. He does a ton of moves but can't tell a story in the ring. He is still bassically an indy guy that hasn't learned wwe style
>>
>>774737
If the wrestling is there to further tell the story, then it's part of the storyline.

If it's part of the storyline, then it actually matters a fuck ton as much.

It's like a quilt. It all has to fit together.
>>
>>774759
> Cesaro can't tell a story in the ring

Please, do tell us what you think "storytelling" is
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (39 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
39 KB, 396x385
>>774759

did you not watch the match against Reigns last night? Stop being a fucking WWE Apologist you fucking faggot.
>>
>>774737
>watching for the storyline
This is beyond fedoracore
>>
>>775411
he would botch up the ending somehow
BLUE THEIR HOUSE DOWN
NO WAIT !
>>
>>775445
AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
>>
he can speak 5 different languages and can't even cut a promo
>>
roman can't cut a promo worth shit but vince mcmahon didn't rape cesaro's grandmother, so his family doesn't have any leverage
>>
No one with zero mic skills should be in the main event.
Is bbygurl shouldn't then neither should four ropes.
>>
>>775704
At least Cesaro has in-ring skills. Roman just has nothing.
>>
>>775691
Please elaborate
>>
>>775704
Cesaro delivers in actual promos, just not WWE's insistence on script recitals written by a 70 year-old insane geezer
>>
>>774737
>I watch njpw for the puroqueso
>I watch LU for the storyline and character developed
>I watch NXT for the woman wrestling , gable/jordan and the evolution of future prospet.
>I watch ROH for jay lethal and it has 1 good fight
>I watch tna for the laughs(and EC3)
>I watch WWE for the stories it count in the ring
This is the only rigth answer
>>
>>775719
why do you think the entire anoa'i family gets pushed to the moon?
>>
>>775943
> not watching ROH for ADAM COLE BAYBAY
>>
Some sperg printing out a bunch letter sized signs and passing them out ≠ over, main event player.
>>
>>777035
Getting a superpush because Vince is in love with him ≠ over, main event player

:P
>>
>>777058
>Cesaro is shit on the mic? ROMAN MARK!
Good thread
>>
>>777088
I know which one I'd prefer to be.

There's absolutely no reason why Cesaro shouldn't be an uppercarder minimum

...but this isn't a competent wrestling promotion.
>>
>>777035

To be fair, more and more people have been gradually making their own signs. The big thing is whether or not people are buying Cesaro merchandise.
>>
>>777191
If WWE pushed guys according to merch sales on an even playing field Zack Ryder would've been a main eventer in 2012

(Not saying that he should've, just pointing out that WWE doesn't push guys based off anything other than how much Vince likes them)
>>
I KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING
>>
>>777191
idk man he stil posts a lot about having signs ready for people to use and get it.
The only cesaro merch i would get is his jacket or a decent scarf thing he wears sometimes.
>>
>>774529

lel hes not even on the event LEL fuckin burried
>>
File: hopwO.png (410 KB, 665x382) Image search: [Google]
hopwO.png
410 KB, 665x382
HHH not even wrestling anymore and he still buries the best wrestlers. Jesus that raw letting Roman was so bad.
>>
>>775552
>>775552
His moves does the talking. Bobby Eaton couldn't do promos either but he was considered an underrated wrestler in the 80s.
>>
>>774761

No, if you just book two guys with great "work rate" together from out of nowhere w/o any story behind it, NO ONE is going to be invested in said match no matter how good or bad it is.
>>
>>777622
This is historically false. A great match OUTTA NOWHERE! has made guys into overnight sensations.
>>
File: ezgif-1138459975.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1138459975.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>>
How many shitty threads are you going to make about four ropes?
>>
File: cesaro.jpg (32 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.jpg
32 KB, 512x287
>>
The Cesaro Section is still alive bb
>>
We want reddit out. Not in >>>/out/
>>
>>777620
Yeah he was probably underrated because he had no mic skills though, which sorta proves both points.
>>
File: 1447557431964.jpg (77 KB, 645x369) Image search: [Google]
1447557431964.jpg
77 KB, 645x369
>>782160
Stop this fucking meme. I never have read any reddit wwe shit in my life and like cesaro. Get fucked you fucking shitter.
>>
>>782161
This. If you can wrestle but cant talk, then youre supposed to be a jobber making people who can talk look good. Cesaro is perfectly fine staying in his section, the upper-midcard section, and shouldn't ever be pushed passed that.
>>
>>775720
People keep saying Vince writes everything. I just can't see him putting in all that creative(sic) work.
>>
>>775720
>Implying "4 ropes" promo wasn't a trail run of letting Cesaro do his own thing
>>
>>774700
>Vince is a hypocrite as usual.

vince is an egomaniac who thinks he's the most important person in the universe. This is the saME guy who thought a wrestler with a pirate gimmick during the peak of pirates of the carribeans popularity was a dumb idea cause he'd never seen the movie, the same guy who thought people were only chanting "E-C-W' because he'd taught them to. and the guy who thought the audience would actually like an incest storyline between him and his daughter.

and on top of that Vince is the kind of guy who probably takes credit for every good thing that's happened in wwe regardless of his proximity to the ideas conception
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.