[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everyone shut up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rollins fans.jpg (191 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
rollins fans.jpg
191 KB, 1024x670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwX5Xzg9HwQ
>>
>>770567

yfw upupdwndwn is about to write a better storyline than wwe if miz makes the finals
>>
>>773479
>implying its fixed
xavier getting BTFO BTFO by kofi and being salty as fuck why would he do that to himself?
>>
>>774048

>and yet its a better storyline
>proving my point while missing my point
>>
>That ongoing Creed & Kofi rivalry
>Miz, Seth, and Uso #1 bringing the bantz whenever they show up
>Sandow being phased out
>The lesser known guys like Kyle Edwards, Mikaze, even that shmuck who runs the channel, being actually entertaining

Good times for that channel right now
>>
>>774070
>mikzase
>entertaining
lel nah
>no sizzle
fuck this show but nah people seem to like him especially real nigga uso and woods.
>>
>>774070

the fact that wwe apparently got legit hot over rusev an lana yet he was on this show months prior several times is hilairous, especially when they officially started advertising it on raw

he needs to get more babyfaces on there tho, if you notice the trend so far none have which makes me think wwe is still having to "clear" it
>>
>>774091
he has had plenty of faces, titus,kalisto,neville, axel and the usos.
>>
>>774098

most of those guys are mid carders who are barely on raw

plus like when Stardust who's legit into games was on, he was in full gimmick, which was kinda lame

almost like wrestlers do podcasts in gimmicks.

the cena interview, the 2nd time around when austin did it for the network, it was cheeseball shit, compared to the first one where it literally starts of with cursing an shit an cena talkin about real shit

not "why ya using muh finisher"
>>
>>774084
That Superstar Savepoint episode & the Madden tourney match with Miz boosted Mikaze's entertainment value a bit to be honest

>>774091
Because UpUpDownDown is still a WWE production
>>
Oklahomie is gonna beat Champ in the finals.
>>
>>770567
BASED A+ player destroying axel, axel should have gone for the points.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.