[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Fantasy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 6Nfp91e.jpg (50 KB, 520x355) Image search: [Google]
6Nfp91e.jpg
50 KB, 520x355
The only thread on /asp/ where you can fantasy book anything, and have others shit on you for having such horrible taste.
>>
File: aj.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
i'd suck AJ Lee's asshole
>>
>>769559
>AJ Lee's asshole on a pole match
>>
>>769525
Owens wins title but then he eats it so the title is vacant and a tournament is set up and reigns wins but then ownes shits out the title and claims he is still champ which then sets up a champ vs champ match
>>
If you had to book a show for the best worked matches with superstars only in the last 10 years, who you got?

>Kaitlyn v Lita
>Samoa Joe & Finn Balor v New Day
>Dash & Dawson v Team Hell No
>Shinsuke Nakamura v AJ Styles
>John Cena v Rey Mysterio v Seth Rollins
>Johnny Mundo v Kevin Owens
>Main Event: Cody Rhodes v Hiroshi Tanahashi
>>
Burmp
>>
>>770712
You need to be 18 to browse this site
>>
Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder WWE Tag Team Champs 2008-2015 and keep their fucking sweet entrance theme
>>
>>771019
THE LONGEST REIGNING TAG CHAMPS IN HISTORY MAGGLE
[spoiler]Subtle ugh from Corey Graves[/spoiler]
>>
Paige's mom sexually dominates Paige. She forces her to fuck a dildo and takes her hard and rough with a strapon in all her holes while she pulls her hair and Paige cries. Then there is a Extreme Rules Triple threat match where all Paige and Charlotte get busted open. Sasha Banks interferes and beats the shit out of all of them until the ref stops the match.
Sasha fucks their unconscious bodies and Becky tries to make the save but gets dominated by Sasha too.
>>
>>769525
Well, y'see, there are these two bears...
>>
File: Hypernova.jpg (323 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Hypernova.jpg
323 KB, 560x560
>>769525

traditional survivor series 4 on 4 main event

Wyatt, Harper, Rowan, & Strohman

vs

Undertaker, Kane, Lesnar, & JOOOOOHHHHNNNNNN CEEEEEEEEENNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>769632
this better be shitposting. I don't think anyone is that much of a neckbeard outlaw
>>
I always wanted a stable of bones-not-made-of-glass Stone Cold Steve Austin, 2005-ish Randy Orton, and a-not-on-drugs Jake The Snake.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.