[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in the sport of wrestling if one of the combatants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: HG.jpg (436 KB, 650x645) Image search: [Google]
HG.jpg
436 KB, 650x645
What happens in the sport of wrestling if one of the combatants pops a raging boner? Is that disqualifying or a penalty?

What if the boner is so big, it is rubbing up against the other play and distracting him, or what if one of the guy has so much pre cum it is soaking through his singlet and wiping on the other guy? Does shit like this ever happen?
>>
File: 1408840917364.gif (2 MB, 200x120) Image search: [Google]
1408840917364.gif
2 MB, 200x120
>>769072
>>
>>769072
I remember Iron Shiek had a boner against Hogan once and i think Ahmed Johnson had one once
>>
>>769108
I'd get a boner in the presence of hulk Hogan too
>>
Has there ever been a wrestling match where the two guys just got so horny they forgot about the match and just started making out and feeling eachother's bodies?
>>
>>769072

>This /sp/astic so obessed with us he followed us here and is now projecting his gay fantasies
>>
>>769072
Stop it bro you are giving me horny erections
>>
>>769226
Stop it bro you are giving me horny erections
>>
>>769072
>>>/lgbt/ is that way, queer
>>
>>769409
Gays are all on every board.
>>
>>769409

>being homophobic

wow can you not, thanks
>>
File: stiff worker.gif (966 KB, 320x296) Image search: [Google]
stiff worker.gif
966 KB, 320x296
>>
>>769072
Any videos of two adult men seriously wrestling, then getting turned on and giving into their desires and making out and such?
>>
>>769480
Damn wrestling is glorious too bad there are so many threads none of them have any quality.

\o/
Sending my energy to you Tommy Wet Dreamer, make this board great again and let us discuss Muay Thai and Sumo and Wrassling and Wrestling as one community again.

And I've got my horn up too.
>>
File: consol gamers.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
consol gamers.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>769835

wat
>>
>>769072

Testosterone-induced rage boners are a real thing that happens in fights. Soldiers sometimes experience them in combat as well.

An erection can be caused by more than just arousal.
>>
>>769943
Is that what you tell yourself when you pop a chubby after playing football with your friends?
>>
>>769835
This one is of quality.
>>
>>769948
Yes, my point is that this one was an exception!

More like this please. God I wish Fat Cobra would come back with his homoerotic mini-blogs. They were always a good time
>>
>>769943
Didn't Hitler have to start wearing special underwear (diapers) when he gave big speeches because at first he used to just get aroused during big speeches, but towards the end he was often climaxing?
>>
File: Macho-sexy-man-shower-.jpg (95 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
Macho-sexy-man-shower-.jpg
95 KB, 426x640
I love that soapy smell of penis after a man is freshly showered but it still had a hint in the aroma of that cock smell.
>>
>>770017
How can someone look so muscular and yet so weak at the same time?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.