[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys consider Ultra Violent wrestling wrestling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: Lamp-Fights02.jpg (42 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
Lamp-Fights02.jpg
42 KB, 500x342
You guys consider Ultra Violent wrestling wrestling?
>>
>>768983

I think the people that are fans of it are probably more twisted and fucked up in the head than the people that are in the ring doing all that crazy shit It's fucking bizarre and I don't like it at all. To each their own I guess.
>>
Somebody post that copypasta on hardcore wrestling.
>>
>>768983
Ugh
>>>/trash/
>>
holy shit, that's a fluorescent lamp

where do I see more
>>
And they do this shit for like $10
>>
Aren't florescent lamps toxic?
>>
I remember some guy taking something that had 4 or so prongs into his skull.

>guy was sitting with pronged thing on his head
>other guy takes something and smashes pronged thing into skull
>>
>>768983
Saw some syringe fight on Youtube, fucker had one in his cheek

Another one with scissors through his tongue, but he obviously had a pierced tongue
>>
>>768983
These guys are trying too hard for so little pay it's ridiculous
>>
>they kill themselves for almost free
Wrestling janitors
>>
when it's good it's fun, and then moralfags on the internet get to feel good about themselves when they wag their fingers and say it makes them sick to watch so it's a win-win.
>>
>>768983
I don't like it, but it's something that comes to mind whenever people talk about how women need to be protected from dangerous/demeaning professions.
>>
>>769034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J0rLMSchYs
>>
>>769225
It sucks.It's nothing but stupid spotfest. There is no real wrestling
>>
>>769225
The majority of modern wrestling fans are too young to remember when ECW, WWF and even WCW did matches with barbed wire, tacks and flaming tables, all they know is muh children's tier WWE-style wrestling where even 'dangerous' moves like piledrivers are banned
>>
File: mrczwdeanetty3.jpg (77 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
mrczwdeanetty3.jpg
77 KB, 642x361
>>768983
no,
only deanetty fans
>>769012
deanettys greatest hits earning his name as Mr. CZW.
>>769018
a hot dog, coke and cookie.
>>
Women can do what they want, and if they want to do dangerous/demeaning professions then thats on them.
But 99% don't because that would actually be difficult.
Thats why no feminist talk about the gender gap in professions like garbage collection, or miner and shit, even though historically and in developing nations women did and still do that kind of work.
Nope, but their should be gender quotas for the very top positions of major corporations.

Women are equal and have been equal for awhile. They don't need special protection or special help.
>>
File: Moxley Sawblade Spot.gif (2 MB, 200x157) Image search: [Google]
Moxley Sawblade Spot.gif
2 MB, 200x157
Reminder that garbage wrestling can land you a spot in the biggest promotion in the world.
>>
>>769006
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>769275
it's more fun than watching guys pretend to grapple for five to ten minutes
>>
>>769370
ugh, shut up, kid. Women don't want equal availability of shitty jobs, even men don't want that. Men mine coal or dig holes becaus ethat's all they can do or there's nothing else available.
Women want equal access to positions of power. Which is a crazy dream since even men don't have that.
Women's Liberation, as a movement, knew that to get their crazy dreams they'd have to help men get their own liberation first. That's why they marched with the Communists right up until just before the Revolution in Russia. They distanced themselves from violence and revolution.
Feminism was invented as a way to keep people bitching at each other rather than co-operating to get their dreams of crazy freedom happening. Your post is %100 that. Just bitching at the only people who you could possibly team up with against the very small number of rich old farts that own everything and think you're rearded for falling for their shit.
>>
>>769447

which episode of CZW was this?
>>
Smashing objects over each others' heads and jumping off of high things without a flow is like a standard match where there's nothing between the moves besides an occasional kickout. Wrestling of any style has to have something to connect it all together or it'll just look like a clusterfuck.

When you have no suspense, you aren't excited when one of the wrestlers pulls off one of their signatures. So when a garbage match consists of chairshot after chairshot followed by a powerbomb through a barbed wire table and the guy kicks out right on two, you get desensitized. A match doesn't need thirty high risk spots, it only needs a few that have had a good buildup.

This match doesn't include any chairs or light tubes (the only foreign weapon is the exploding cage), but the flow is great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycb4R_dQkWQ
>>
>>769372
is that jeans ambrose ??
>>
>>769569

Yes
>>
Deathmatch wrestling is pretty stupid. It doesn't make it violent. It looks more like a comedy sketch with people hitting shit over each other.

It's a shame because some deathmatch workers eventually go on to become great workers like Dean Ambrose, Tomoaki Honma to name a few.

A match like Magnum TA vs Tully Blanchard I quit match had way more violence in it and all they did was punch each other, rake each other's faces against the wall culminating in Magnum shoving a spike into Tully's open wound.
>>
>>769225
It's not even about that. The real question is why would they do it for little pay? Is it a pride/ego thing? Are they actual masochists? Desperate for attention?
>>
>>769605

The do it because it's fun.

>Wrestling’s supposed to be fun. Like, if you really think about it, it’s fucking stupid. We’re running around in our underwear and making ugly faces. It’s fucking stupid. Like, really! Like, let’s have a big long conversation about what’s wrong with the business… Wrestling is fucking stupid! But it’s like, fun! So I love it! I mean, stop taking yourselves so seriously.
>Dean "Jon Moxley" Ambrose
>>
Absolute trash but it gave us this based match https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDR6tOXzt6Q
>>
>>769608

Get your head buzz-sawed does not look fun.
>>
>>769608
>>769661
He did seem to miss it on table for 3, he misses his outlaw home. Luckily for him he will be back soon.
>>
>>769661

Saw blade was actually a strip of rubber, the blood splatter you see was from pre existing blood. There is an interview that I can't find at the moment where Ambrose admits it was rubber, compared it to a rope burn and called people idiots if they thought it was a real saw blade.
>>
>>769708

Even so, florescent lamps, knives, sissors and syringes are a big no for me. I like the fighting but I get queasy easily.
>>
I enjoy deathmatch shit as a guilty pleasure
FMW did it best IMO since a lot were genuine wrestling matches but more hardcore and Onita and Hayabusa were great and respected wrestlers
CZW was borderline yardtard shit
>>
GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mLL2yLmB3c
>>
>Ultraviolent Thread
>Nobody mentions New Jack

no problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zagWO_T_e4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fJ923CZwU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdLYh4TgjZk
>>
File: 404_no_keks_found.jpg (49 KB, 355x444) Image search: [Google]
404_no_keks_found.jpg
49 KB, 355x444
>>769242
The moves and fighting choreography looks worse than WWE
>>
>>769242
Yup, that's the one
>>
>>769781
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFvbWxmE5cM
>>
CZW was a guilty pleasure. Back in the beginning of the company days I think the ultraviolence was over done by doing it over all the time. However nowadays its becoming less common and more of a rare match type (still just as violent). CZW now days has some legit wrestling matches.
>>
>>768983
fuck off outlaw shit
>>
>>774488
>bumping a dead thread to tell OP to fuck off

Full retard.
>>
>>769288
IWA!
>>
>>769708
>be so fucking stupid that you agree to get your head sawed
>people say that you're a fucking retard
>"o-obviously it was fake"
>>
I was obsessed with that shit as a teen, but I think it's pretty shit these days. I still get an urge to watch it every now and then just to see how retarded they can get.

If anyone's interested in watching death match wrestling with half-way decent wrestling involved then check out BJW. Someone uploaded over 6 hours or so of matches on jewtube.
>>
>>769652
>based
>fat fuck vampiro and some other taco nigger who has never heard of the concept of selling
>>
>>768983
A good technical match is better than a couple of retards beating each ither with barb wire chairs. Anyone can do that shit, doesn't take any talent or skill.
>>
>>769330
>>769372
>le Deanetty outlaws
>implying HarpGOAT wasn't an indie darling too
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.