[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /asp/ think Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1440541895264.jpg (234 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1440541895264.jpg
234 KB, 1200x900
Does /asp/ think Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather?
>>
GGG
G
G
>>
>>767721
She couldn't even beat a female boxer, so hell no.
>>
>>767721
Lol I knew this thread would be here after hearing about the outcome of Rousey's fight last night.

Where are all the anons and name fags that were saying Rousey would absolutely walk right through a world class boxer even if they did a camp before the fight? And that she was facing the best of the best of female fighters?

Because even my moderate opinion of Rousey not being guaranteed to win got shit on, and now it's time to eat your crow.
>>
>>769178
True
>>
Rousey has endorsed Sanders, she's now doomed to loose.
>>
>>767721
>/asp/
>not /wwe/
>>
>>769410
It might be petty, but after I heard about this I stopped caring if she won or lost.
>>
Holly Holm would fuck him up
>>
>>767721

Yes, because MMA >>>> standard boxing.

The question should be: how many girls that fought in the UFC could beat Mayfeather, and the answer is: probably most of them.
>>
>>769650
not the question read again...all floyd would need is one solid counter and its lights out and he would move better then holly incase u didnt know...your pathetic
>>
>>770237

Yeah because Ronda got knocked out.. oh wait, no, she got KICKED OUT because she fought a KICKBOXER.

Also Holly knew how to defend against grappling, Floyd is no grappler at all.
>>
>>770290
Still on this lmao. It's over your ogre waifu can fuck off to WWMeme now since real fighting is too hard for her
>>
Yes, Ronda Rousey would absolutely DESTROY Mayweather.

That faggot Mayweathers entire shtick is to clutch his opponent when he is getting beat and let the referee bail him out by breaking them up.

If the match was under rules of UFC Rousey would win easily
>>
>>770294

>Trololol, Anderson Silva is a bad fighter because he lost against Weidman

Do I need to point out how retarded you are?
>>
>>770304
Yeah, she would throw and submit him just like she did Holm.
>>
>>770323
Both Rousey and Holm would destroy Mayweather
>>
>>769195
>confusing boxing with kickboxing

lol
>>
>>770375
>Forgetting that Rousey was touted for her ability to destroy any striker with her superior Judo.

lol

>>770331
>Implying Mayweather wouldn't have camp before the fight.
>Just like Holm did before she shut Rousey's supreme Judo powers down.
>>
>>767721
what /asp/ thinks is that wwe fans are so smelly and fat.
>>
>>770290
>being this dumb all floyd does is boxing grappling he can clintch grown pro athletes into frustration
>>
>>770290
Holly is more of a boxer than a kickboxer. she had a very short kickboxing career. She is not a pure kickboxer at all most of her stand up is based on boxing. it doesn't matter what she used to deliver to knockout blow to ronda she is still a boxer.
>>
>>770304
>>770290
give floyd a month to work on grappling and takedown defense and ronda is done. Ronda has the size and strength of a pre teen boy.
>>
>>769178
This. i don't think you guys realize how much of a disadvantage being female is.
>>
>>770290
She was already winning with her hands, the kick was just the icing on the cake; also, her foot work was pure boxing and it was amazing to see. She could have picked Ronda apart with just her hands alone.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.