[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your indie name be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Come on faggots, dont act like you havent thought up some names and gimmicks.
Post them and we will decide how hard you'd get pushed.
>>
>being an outlaw wrestler
>>
Steak Salisbury
>>
>>767294
TRENT!
>>
Nathan Catherine

My finisher would be called The Catheter.
>>
Yung Trillgod
>>
File: 1423483269937.gif (985 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1423483269937.gif
985 KB, 500x281
James Jordan
>>
Doo Doo Caka Weiner Pants
>>
>>767294
Pound McFistingtonson IV
>>
Roland Burke
>>
My WWE 2k15 CaC is The Fallen, Jack Angel.
>>
>the Shitposter
>heel
>from Parts Unknown
>shitting up /wwe/ with my shitty threads
>>
Jhon Seana
>>
>>767439
Joan Sienna?
>>
Shahid afridi
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1006x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1006x921
Name:
>Allah Akhbar
Stance:
>Major Heel
Gimmick:
>Terrorizing all the faces and fans
Finisher:
>Suicide bomber vest and lose by count out
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1029x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1029x640
>>
File: tazz.png (148 KB, 250x366) Image search: [Google]
tazz.png
148 KB, 250x366
Woody Lightyear
>>
The Kingpin
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 364x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 364x403
>>767454
Just needs ISIS ring gear, and a based theme song similar to Hassan's "Alien alien alien"
>>
>>767294
James Essex the Last Son of Liberty.
Wear a jacket with the flag of the Betsy Ross flag on it and remove britkeks.
>>
>>767294
Jack Camacho
>>
I'd try to use my real name, but I'd probably get heckled.

I'd probably use Connor O'Grady (O'Grady's my grandmother's maiden name, Connor because it sounds good)
>>
Flippy McMovez
>>
>>769241
I like it.
>>
Trent Everest. Though it would probably be shortened to just Everest eventually.
>>
Warren Amethyst
Sheriff type with gay flare
My finisher would probably be an Alabama Slama
>>
>>769670

>not the Alabama Hot Pocket
>>
Lmao finally u fake wresting faggots got demoted to asp! Oh what a glorious day.
>>
>my real name
>heel
>believe faces are self-righteous pricks who just want glory, and that a real man does whatever it takes to get what he wants, no matter how much people don't like it
>stick to kayfabe 100% of the time
>very talkative in the ring, mostly rubbing it in to faces that I cheated and I'm beating them, "look at where being a good guy gets you", "at least the crowd likes you", etc
>short-tempered, arrogant
>basically, an immoral dick who rationalizes his immorality and feels disdain for good people
>in-ring style: excessive cheating, technical and methodical, slow pace
>finishers: high-angle wrist-clutch exploder suplex (https://youtu.be/lMLZ0rJsiJo), dragon sleeper with bodyscissors
>>
>>769719
>Tipp Fedora
>>
>>767294
Chad Rowan,
I'm a heel that feels sorry for my opponents because they're not as physically gifted as me, call wrestlers shorter than me "little dude" and ruffle their hair. I'm 6'2 master race and I try to help people under 6' find their "true calling in life" because "it's obviously not wrestling". I do really overtly gay things but in the interest of the "bro code" and I frequently say that I am only fighting my opponent of the night because the promotion has no one to offer and I should really be in the "big leagues".

I job to everyone and oversell every hit I take, my opponents no-sell my finishers as if they don't even hurt.

I still call all of my losses bad luck.
>>
>>770001
>Chad
>I'm 6'2 master race and I try to help people under 6' find their "true calling in life" because "it's obviously not wrestling"
Love it.
>>
>>767294
Screentime.

Gimmick is being an ex-stuntman who got a bit too crazy off camera. Now he performs his own stunts in the ring.
>>
The Cyclops who jerks off on piles of poo
>>
>>770001
Good stuff
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.