[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate WWE's current champions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 534x712
>Charlotte

Overrated. But then again this is the 3rd instance where we've seen someone who is clearly overqualified for this division have a terrible reign because there is no competition.

>Kevin Owens

Placeholder champion. Owens isn't elevating the belt he's trying to elevate himself. 2016 is Owens year lads. Soon will be seeing Owens joining the Authority in main event matches against Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and soon to be Face Seth Rollins

>The New Day

The only thing salvageable in this division which begs the question why don't they own all the midcard belts? Xavier would rock the Intercontinental Championship, Kofi could rock the United States Championship, and Big E can be the Tag-Team Champions.

>Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock 2.0. They have a personality now but they're just generic filler goons for hire. Would fail in an instant on the main roster.

>Bayley

She looks like a really weak champion considering the NXT Divas division isn't that packed anymore. I'd rather Asuka have the belt but its too soon.

>Finn Balor

Needs to defend the championship more (I know he does all the time on House Shows but those aren't televised) and get a better finisher. The Foot stomp is garbage

>No current active WWE Champion

I'll just use this opportunity to rate the current champion then. Seth was a horrible "no drawing" champion solely because hes an incredibly unbelievable heel and the Authority ruins everything it touches. Maybe its for the best he takes 9 months off while he gets his shit together.

>Alberto Del Rio

Don't lie to me. Transitional Champion for when Cena gets back. This Meximerrica garbage won't last long and Vince gets bored too easily.
>>
>>766959
>>Finn Balor
>Needs to defend the championship more (I know he does all the time on House Shows but those aren't televised) and get a better finisher. The Foot stomp is garbage
He defended it on TV two weeks ago. He also hit a reverse bloody sunday.

And Seth was a great choice for champion since he can outwrestle probably anyone on the roster. WWE's booking is 100% to blame for their horrible ratings.
>>
>>766983

That match was 3 stars. It wasn't hot but it was generating sparks. The swerve ending kind made the match feel flat.

Tho this is a PPV match in the making you don't wanna waste it on free TV
>>
>>766983
>Seth was a great choice for champion since he can outwrestle probably anyone on the roster

Yeah and look where that got him.
>>
>>766993
Yeah I don't think it was a great match by any means but I just had to say something. It's not like NXT gets as many PPVs as the main roster either, and their whole Dusty Tag Team classic put Finn's singles run on hold. Again another case of poor booking.
>>
>>767000
Everyone gets injured.

Besides I'd say that Seth has consistently put on great performances in every PPV match he's been a part of this year.
>>
>>767007

Which would you prefer? A 1 v. 1 match of Joe vs Balor?

or a 4-Way between Balor, Crews, Corbin, and Joe?
>>
>>767016

It just sucks his choice of opponents sucks a fat cock

>Orton
>Reigns
>Lesnar making him look like a joke
>Fucking Kane in 2015
>Fucking Sting in 2015
>Dean Ambrose when the feud wasn't as hot as last years
>Jhon Census
>>
>>767020
I think Finn vs Joe has a lot of potential for a great match that would really put both of them over in the eyes of fans. Making it a 4-way would probably result in another unremarkable performance by Finn but putting the title on Corbin or Crews would allow at least Finn or Joe to move up to the main roster.
>>
>WWE World Heavyweight
Currently vacated. The previous holder, Seth Rollins was a horrendously weak champion but he put on excellent matches, especially on PPVs, and the crowds liked him for that.

>Intercontinental
Kevin Owens is either booked as Run, Owens, Run, or Troll, Owens, Troll. I liked when he made fun of lucha libre and beat the shit out of that faggot Kalisto or whatever. It's the Intercontinental belt. The fuck do you want me to say?

>United States
Alberto Del Rio is a decent wrestler but this Mexamerica shit sucks. I don't care. He needs to be defeated as soon as possible.

>Tag Team
New Day is pretty great.

>Diva's
Is it Charlotte? I don't know.

>NXT titles
No complaints. It's alright.
>>
>>767072

Yep. Charlotte pinned Nikki and is now facing Paige at Survivor Series since Nikki Bella is injured, and Sasha/Bayley are paying their dues

Not that it matters but Natalya is injured as well and Naomi/Tamina are garbage
>>
>>767023

>Reigns

I don't think he ever faced Reigns.
>>
>>767081

> Nikki Bella is injured

Doubt.jpg
>>
>>767072
mexamerica really needs something to get itself going. as it stands it's a manager most of us like with a wrestler most of us don't really dislike saying they want an open border. and it's like .......okay? so?

they need to get zeb disrespecting war heroes during the tribute, and other mexicans like los luchadores to play dirty to keep the belt on del rio. or something. anything. fuck.
>>
>>766983
>he can outwrestle
ok even if that was true you still need to have the look and the mic skills, which he doesn't

now that the vanilla midget champion is gone maybe raw will be watchable again
>>
>>767232
rollins has a horrendous heel look. he's accessibly handsome, and his iowa boy mannerisms don't help him here either. frankly, he and everyone else are waiting to see if he can pull off a face turn skillfully. i hope he can, since he's talented, but he might get buried by shitty booking or his own shortcomings.
>>
>>767232
>ok even if that was true you still need to have the look and the mic skills, which he doesn't
Seth still has better mic skills than most people on the roster.
>>
>Drunk af what 2007 One Night Stand
What match should I watch?
>>
>US Champ

I like the combo of Zeb and Alberto but their story is shit.

>Tag Team

Based but too much unicorn magic.

>Divas

Please give it to Sasha or Becky.

>Intercontinental

I miss Kevin Owens when he was just a fat asshole rather than a "Prize Fighter".

>WWE HEAVYWEIGHT

Got some nice time to itself until Cesaro wins it... r-right?
>>
>>766959
>Charlotte
Shit. Was always going to be the first of muh revolution divas to win the title but is basically now just a placeholder until they decide to put it on Sasha.
>Owens
Good heel IC champ, should hold the belt through to Mania.
>New Day
Easily the GOAT current tag team. They'll probably drop the belts to the Usos before the year is out though.
Mediocre. Literally there just to be a heel team for Enzo & Cass to beat, which begs the question, why did they bother putting the straps on the Vaudevillains in the first place?
>Bayley
Pretty good in terms of gimmick and overness. We'll see how she does in her non-Sasha matches.
>Finn Balor
Cool entrance but everything else about him is pretty boring. Would be a guy who would benefit from non-PG era matches, the Owens ladder match would have been improved with blood and made Balor look like a bad ass.
>Rollins
He did okay. Not great, not terrible either. Was unfortunate to be in some shitty feuds with old-timers and he held the belt for too long. They should have pulled the trigger on Reigns at Summerslam.
>Del Rio
Shit. Only employed & champ because of muh latino market. Has already ruined Cena's hard work with the US title.
>>
>>767229
I expect the Matador guys will join them at some point and maybe Jack Faggot too.
>>
>>767918
>>why did they bother putting the straps on the vaudevillians in the first place

Get them off Blake and Murphy and extend the amount of usable material.
>>
>>767925
But they could have done that with Enzo & Cass since it looks like they're going that way anyway.
>>
>>766959
>Kevin Owens
>Placeholder champion. Owens isn't elevating the belt he's trying to elevate himself. 2016 is Owens year lads. Soon will be seeing Owens joining the Authority in main event matches against Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and soon to be Face Seth Rollins

Agreed. They needed to put something on him to give him some direction until they figure out how to put him into a better storyline.
>>
>>767951
It looks like they're starting an Ambrose feud which might be good.
>>
>>767953
I don't know. With Rollins injury they might need one of them or both to work Reigns. The feud might still happen but it could be sidetracked a bit.
>>
>>767924
His last appearance Jack Swagger looked like he might be going to feud with Del Rio because that dirty foreigner stole his Zeb and made him turn traitor. I don't think he's joining them.

If the Matadors join then the angle needs to be scrapped ASAP.
>>
>>766959
>Charlotte
Meh. She's not terribly interesting but I did enjoy her and Nikki's match at HIAC. There are more deserving women though.

>Kevin Owens
He's okay. WWE has no idea what they're doing with him though. A lot of the time he's just there.

>The New Day
Pretty good. Always fun to watch.

>Previous WWE Champ
Seth was a bad champion. He's a decent superstar but he just didn't do well as champion. The fans just aren't that in to him. Lets not forget the
>RECORD lows

>Alberto Del Rio
Keeping the title warm for Cena's return in December, clearly. Hopefully he can have a decent little reign until then because he's a good star.
>>
>>768228
Owens could come up with some dickish moves on Reigns like saying he only got the title because of Vince etc
>>
> doubting Minnesota Wrecking Crew 2K15

utter plebs
>>
>>768436
>Lets not forget the
>>RECORD lows
Are you seriously blaming Seth Rollins for the low ratings?

>Cena gone
>Brock gone
>extremely bad at advertising appearances of the biggest draws, like Cena, Brock and Taker
>RAW IS THREE HOURS
>Every Raw opens with a 20 minute conversation between the Authority and a babyface
>Last Raw's first match was Big Show vs Reigns and THAT caused the RECORD LOW RATINGS because that particular night they couldn't blame it on football

Seth was (booked as) a weak champ but he was over and received a Thank you-chant from the Manchester crowd.
>>
>>768559

This in a nutshell.

You faggots have to stop looking at Rollins as 'meh' and 'could be better' and realise that the big problem is letting the same shit happen week after week for 3 fucking hours
>>
>>766959

>Charlotte

An upgrade on the Bellas, but she has no real presence, no real character. Not bad, but bland. They must be building towards a Sasha reign.

>Kevin Owens

Great heel, great wrestler, great talker. IC champ is the perfect level for him at the moment. Any Ambrose feud would be entertaining as hell.

>The New Day

Just about the only people whose entrances and ringside manner I pay attention to. Whether they stay champs or not, they'll be holding the division together.

Kinda like when Blake and Murphy were champs, I've watched them a load of times now, and couldn't tell you which was which, what moves they use, or why I'm meant to give a shit about them.

>Bayley

Great fit for NXT. She'll need to widen her gimmick for the main roster, but she's fun to watch, and she has dat connection.

> Finn Balor

Good in the ring, godawful on the mic. I'd prefer to see him as a silent predator.

>Vacant

I get the feeling that I'm going to be missing Rollins a whole lot. Still, a heel Reigns being chased by Ambrose, and eventually a face Seth could be fun.

>Alberto Del Rio

Never been able to give a shit about him. Even Zeb has never really done it for me, so the two of them together with whatever the fuck this Mexamerica crap is, and another fucking Swagger feud, they get skipped.
>>
>>766959
>Charlotte
absolutely awful. only reason she was ever relevant was because of ric. she's ugly and annoying and grunts gross
>Kevin Owens
fat and has a shtick of "IS THIS WHO YOU LIKE CROWD?!"
>Alberto del Rio
only champion because cena has other stuff to do. he's not awful though
>new day
probably the best current champion. they are fun to watch and can be easy to root for or against. just wish they had more competition
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.