[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daniel Bryan Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97 KB, 600x423
Discussion thread for the GOAT.

>Will he ever come back?
>What feuds would you want him in?
>Favourite DBry matches and moments?
>How much better would WWE be with him wrestling.

Get in here BryanBros.
>>
>>766573
He should come back the night after the Royal Rumble
>>
He's ready to return any time. WWE just refuses to clear him.
>>
File: 1419815043957.gif (4 MB, 198x148) Image search: [Google]
1419815043957.gif
4 MB, 198x148
1. He's not coming back cause HHH and Vince won't let him cripple himself.

2.If he could feud with Owens or Seth then fine.

3. Him and all 3 Punk matches were good

4. It wouldn't change much. Fans will chant "Yes!" but it won't be the same as when he was really hot.
>>
>>766573
>>Will he ever come back?
No.
>What feuds would you want him in?
I would like to see Bryan vs Brock. But Bryan would probably go all out in that match and kill himself. And there's no reason for Brock to feud with Bryan unless Bryan wins the title back.
>>Favourite DBry matches and moments?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-l1nByynY
>How much better would WWE be with him wrestling.
People would actually tune into smackdown.
>>
>>766581
>HHH and Vince won't let him cripple himself.
hilarious that you think that's the reason
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ptpoe57rYg
>>
>>766581
Vince doesn't want him back because he'll be more over than everyone they want to push
>>
File: 1446538763994.jpg (52 KB, 742x720) Image search: [Google]
1446538763994.jpg
52 KB, 742x720
>>766585
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-l1nByynY
>Not Kenta vs Bryan at glory by honor
Step it up senpai.
>>
Diary entry #3
Its been three days since the great purge. There has been a noticeable increase in power rankings and foodposting on /sp/ as of late. /wwe/ no where in sight but still aftershocks from the intensity in which they were BTFO.
End entry.
>>
Daniel Bryan didn't deserve to be in WM30 let alone win it, but WWE had to the cater to those retarded smarks.

Those same retarded smarks who highjacked RR2015 the moment Bryan got eliminated.
>>
>>766673
RR2015 would have been shit regardless if Bryan was in it or not. It was predictable as fuck with Reigns winning and Big Show & Kane dumping everyone out of the ring.
>>
>>766674
>Big Show & Kane dumping everyone out of the ring

Good because everyone they threw out was a bunch of jobbers only smarks liked anyway.
>>
>>766673
>Those smarks, not like me! I'm not one!
What are you then, a mark?
>>
>>766674

It would've been just as bad if Bryan won it, because it'd literally be like him winning TWO rumbles in a row.

Plus only retards want to see Bryan vs Brock, when Brock should kill Bryan in the less amount of time it took Sheamus to squash him.
>>
>>766681
I remember reading that the explanation for Brock not squashing Bryan right away was that Bryan was kayfabe immune to the F5.
>>
>>766684

Brock wouldn't even need to do an F5, just ONE fucking suplex would do Bryan in.
>>
>>766687
We're talking kayfabe here, not real life. Their explanation would have been that as soon as Brock lifted him Bryan applies the Yes Lock, of if Brock manages to toss-flip him over his head then Bryan just lands on his feet since he's so short.

Retarded, but at least they thought about it
>>
>>766673

Hi rumblelad
>>
>>766673
Hunter please get off of /asp/ and go steal more talent from ROH
>>
>>766687
>still trying to pretend he's mad of glass
>>
>>766673
>most over guy
>honed his craft for 15 years
>"didn't deserve it"
Nice b8
>>
Im the tag team champions!
>>
>>766691
>>766684
You're full of shit. The proposed angle for a Lesnar/Bryan feud would have been Brock not thinking of Daniel as a serious threat, instead wanting to be his friend ala his old feud with Kurt Angle. Next comes a series of matches in which Lesnar loses for underestimating Bryan.

The office however didn't believe Bryan had the mic skill to pull it off so they never went with it
>>
>>766809
Nah, you just made all of that up.
>>
>>766622
the chant is still over vince knows it and is just waiting to give it to the right person.
>>
>>766824
kek
>>
>>766784

>honed his craft for 15 years

Indie years don't count, and never will for ANYONE.

Guys in the WWE "pay their dues" WHILE IN WWE. This is why I hate guys like Kevin Owens, because everyone wants this fat fuck, who's starting to grow old on the mic btw, to be pushed to the main event WHEN HE HASN'T BEEN IN THE WWE FOR HALF A YEAR.
>>
>>766578
They know whenever he comes back fans will boo whoever their plan is.
>>
>>766916
kek

>bigmen marks actually believe this
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (1004 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
1004 KB, 245x245
>>766573
nah we /ambrose/ now

>best antihero since Austin (runner up= punk)
>literally 4chan the wrestler
>>
>>766916
lel, get mad Reigns fanboi, there are guys who only debuted in the indies a few years ago already better than WWE's next failed project

> implying WWE hasn't pushed a fat guy into the main event in their rookie WWE year

Have a Nice Day!
>>
>>768517
> this is what Vince grapejuice chuggers actually believe
>>
>>768523
He literally isn't, unless Vince is Diego Sanchez
>>
File: megapowers1988_crop_650.jpg (47 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
megapowers1988_crop_650.jpg
47 KB, 650x434
>>768522
> people shouldn't be pushed for making a name for themselves outside WWE

Doesn't sound like much of a company
>>
Unfortunately he's likely done in WWE, especially now when they are pushing Reigns.
>>
Thanks for ruining wrestling, billy goat senpai. Please consider a trip to Paris next time France bombs an ISIS-held refinery and receives an influx of immigrants.
>>
File: bio-michaelcole-1432391485.png (415 KB, 686x384) Image search: [Google]
bio-michaelcole-1432391485.png
415 KB, 686x384
Can we appreciate Michael Cole for putting him over?

He was literal who before
>>
>>768532

naaa senpai, he's right desu. no one wants to watch some skinnyfat manlet sidekick for 15 minutes. shit is boring and his fans are intolerable. they are the fedoras of wrestling, and that's saying something.
>>
File: 1426980131786.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426980131786.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>766573
I really enjoyed Daniel Bryan, but I think his time has passed.
He had a great thing going, but all that injury and time off has killed his momentum. I mean, if he came back full time, great, and the fans would still love him, but I don't see it happening unfortunately
>>
I'll be surprised if WWE doesn't let him wrestle again.
He said he'll find another company to work in if they deny him and I doubt WWE wantd him bringing attention to TNA or LU.
>>
>>766678

Better to be a mark than a smark. Marks actually enjoy pro wrestling, smarks only enjoy complaining about pro wrestling.
>>
>>770364
You're on the IWC, you're a smark.
>>
>Daniel Bryan thread
>Sasha Banks thread
>Cesaro thread
>Renee thread
>who's ur fave x10
>divas threads x10

WE LEDDIT NOW
>>
>>770459
>not liking DBryan
that's a real reddit opinion if I've ever seen one
>>
>>766573
He is an overrated and blue pilled faggot. The only reason people like him is because he is an under built manlet like his fan base
>>
>>768601
>everything I don't like is fedora

And you have the nerve to call other people intolerable. Hilarious.
>>
>>770430

Nah, it's still real to me damnit.
>>
>>766573

What happened to him anyway? All I know is that he quit because of unspecified medical problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 642x361
>>766573
>le chant is more over manlet
>GOAT
no
>>
>>776264
He got a concussion in like April

He's been cleared by an actual doctor, but the WWE's incompetent pet quack won't clear him because they're about to get a shit-ton of negative press from the upcoming Will Smith movie on concussions

(And also because they'll take any excuse to keep Bryan off TV)
>>
>>766673
This tb.h f.am Bryan is nothing but a comedy gimmick, and the yes chant was what was over. They had people doing it with fucking Big Show and Brie Mode
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.