[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey whats up guys. Do any of you like amateur wrestling? I wrestled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: badassslam23.jpg (37 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
badassslam23.jpg
37 KB, 400x393
Hey whats up guys. Do any of you like amateur wrestling? I wrestled for 8 years. 3 year letterman in high school.
>>
File: smug ass raccoon.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
smug ass raccoon.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
>>765831
>3 year letterman in high school
Oh wow, aren't you cool
>>
>>765831
you ever wrestle a girl? are there many female wrestlers?

whats a "letterman"?
>>
>>765874
>you ever wrestle a girl?
this question actually makes me curious, a lot of girls have been wining tournaments, even state championship, i didn't thought that was possible
>>
>>765874
>clover hold
It's a clover leaf.
Fucking engrish
>>
>>765938
>>765874
Wrestled two girls in high school, both were complete shit and I put them on their back in the 1st period

A freshman grill tried out for the team one year, but quit after like 3 practices
>>
>>768525
that's not like my femdom fiction anon
>>
File: 1434932547413.jpg (108 KB, 937x937) Image search: [Google]
1434932547413.jpg
108 KB, 937x937
>>765874
inb4 someone posts that pic of a ref holding up a little girl's arm while looking like he's going to laugh at the male kid who lost
>>
>>765831
Wrestled for two days, got mono, never since then
I'll join next year, I think Judo could help me secure a varsity spot
>>
>>765874
Letterman is something you get for excelling at what you do
Varsity wrestlers, football players, etc, all are awarded athletic letters if they aren't shit
You can get some for academic achievement too
>>
>>765874
I wrestled a couple girls in my 6 years years of team wrestling. Was a pain in the ass to wrestle with a boner and try not to hurt them and not lost.
>>
File: 4thplacedick.jpg (70 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
4thplacedick.jpg
70 KB, 640x960
me
>>
>>765938
>i didn't thought that was possible
It's a combination of factors involved.

1. Weight Class. A lot of girls that do well are wrestling in 103 and 112. These weight classes are usually filled with Freshman kids. So you'll find a lot of times a Junior or Senior girl wrestling against ~90% boys who are stepping onto the mat for the first time.

2. The girl put forward as the prime example of a girl wrestler being great (won Alaska state championship at 103) comes from a prominent wrestling family, all her older brothers wrestled, and her father coached them all before they entered high school. So some of these girls that do really good probably got a lot more coaching than the boys they are wrestling against.

3. The female college wrestler who wrestled on the male team for her Junior or Senior season, who was supposed to prove that even at the age group where the average male is significantly more physically capable than the average female, completely trucked the kid she wrestled in their first dual meet. Then she went on to get BTFO for the rest of the season.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying girls shouldn't wrestle or that they aren't capable of learning, but I'm only pointing out that on top of legit ability and training, there are a few factors that help a few girls gain the spot light. There is a reason the few examples that are touted over and over again are so prominent: they are rare.

>>768525
This is the more realistic experience.

Because of the few female wrestlers I've wrestled with or met on other teams, only one was really, really good.

Then she couldn't keep her weight down at 103 her senior year and started getting fucking Tyrannosaurus Rekt by boys her own age.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.