[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sasha Banks thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: Sasha Banks thread.png (1 MB, 680x1548) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks thread.png
1 MB, 680x1548
Sasha Banks thread
>>
File: basedboss.gif (2 MB, 370x201) Image search: [Google]
basedboss.gif
2 MB, 370x201
>>762718
>>
>>762733
it was though, best story told all year desu.
>>
>>762748

It was a good match with an even better story but it wasn't match of the year. It wasn't even the best ironman match of the year (see Prince Puma vs. Johnny Mundo on Lucha Underground). Stop drinking the WWE kool aid.
>>
File: fedoracorefaggot.jpg (7 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
fedoracorefaggot.jpg
7 KB, 183x276
>>762786
why would I care outlaw wrestling in a /wwe/ thread?
>>
File: sasha manks.png (335 KB, 546x651) Image search: [Google]
sasha manks.png
335 KB, 546x651
>>
>>
File: the goat.png (497 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the goat.png
497 KB, 500x500
Hell yeah.

When will they put the divas title on her? After the Paige feud or are they saving it until Mania?
>>
>>762727

sexy as fuck
e
x
y

a
s

f
u
c
k
>>
>>770161
My guess is Mania is Paige (c) vs Charlotte vs Sasha vs Becky, and Sasha wins
>>
what would you do to them?
>>
Best. Heel. Ever.
>>
>>770198
Yeah, you're going to need to throw a Bella in there to get Vince on board.
>>
>Sasha Banks thread
>Cesaro thread
>Renee thread
>Daniel Bryan thread
>divas threads x10
>who's ur fave x10

WE LEDDIT NOW
>>
>>770198
It'll be Paige vs Charlotte vs Sasha

>JABECKY
fucking kek, she'll be charlottes valet or run in to help Charlotte or something
>>
>>770477
Lynetty sounds better
>>
>>770451
Yeah, I considered it and I guess Nikki (or Brie if they choose to push her in Nikki's absence) could replace Becky? I think the WWE is prepared for a division post-Bella as they've started using Paige for all of their higher-end public and media appearances and she has been their go-to girl for advertising for the past year. I should mention that Nikki is on the side of the Wrestlemania production trucks and Paige is on the poster (usually wouldn't think it means anything but they replaced Rollins on it almost immediately after his injury).

Anyway, I don't think it will be a singles match as there is only one spot for the women and they try to get multiple performers their Mania bonuses.

>>770512
Much.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 437x437
>>762786
>>
>>770456
thats what asian moot wanted.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.