[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: people you want to see inducted into the WWE HOF the Slickster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Slick.png (154 KB, 410x305) Image search: [Google]
Slick.png
154 KB, 410x305
ITT: people you want to see inducted into the WWE HOF

the Slickster really needs to be in there. best manager of the 80's besides Heenan.
>>
Put in Jim Cornette already.
>>
File: TripleH.jpg (18 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
TripleH.jpg
18 KB, 284x400
>>
>>760915
Beat me to it.
>>
>>760906
Vader
>>
>>761335

agreed
>>
chris benoit
>>
Rick Rude
>>
File: whatarealsexymanlookslike.jpg (30 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
whatarealsexymanlookslike.jpg
30 KB, 300x355
>>762944
>>762938
muh niggas
>>
>>760906

Rick Rude
Sid
Lex Luger
Nasty Boys
Demolition
Triple H (like that's never gonna happen)
British Bulldogs
Davey Boy Smith as a singles competitor
Hart Foundation
The Steiners
Sting
Vader
Earthquake (John Tenta) and maybe Natural Disasters
Slick
Kamala (even though James Harris hates Vince)
King Kong Bundy
John Nord and Bruiser Brody (the huss combo)
Dirty Dutch Mantell (Zeb Coulter)
Big Boss Man
George Hackenschmidt, Jim Londos and a lot of the ancient guys
Killer Bees
Brutus Beefcake (if you think he is just Hogan's boyfriend, you missed out on the 80s and 90s before the parasailing accident)
Goldberg
The Great Muta

There's still a shit ton to induct. They can spread it out over a hundred years and still miss a few.
>>
>>767854
>forgetting The Undertaker
>forgetting The Rock
>forgetting Chris Jericho
>forgetting Owen Hart
>>
>>768499
He didn't "forget" them, it's just that those guys are all guaranteed to go in. Taker will go in the Mania after he retires, likely the same with Jericho and Rock, and Owen will either go in after his DVD comes out or as soon as his crazy bitch wife is dead so his kids/Bret can give a good induction speech, and/or when they don't have anybody else important who's died to induct
>>
>>768508
I'd say Triple H Sting and Goldberg are all guaranteed too
>>
>>768508
>Taker will go in the Mania after he retires

Wanna bet that he will retire in like 5 years ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.