[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*BLAM BLAM* You just got fucking shot, and all your years training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14
File: black-belt-photo.jpg (36 KB, 608x403) Image search: [Google]
black-belt-photo.jpg
36 KB, 608x403
*BLAM BLAM*

You just got fucking shot, and all your years training was for naught.

Tell me again, how you guys find motivation to train in martial arts when you can just get shot and die?
>>
why do anything desu senpai.

you're only going to die. and in 100 years we'll all be in the same darkness with no consciousness or recollection of our events on earth

whether you kill yourself this moment or live to be 80 we'll all be in the same darkness in 100 years
>>
*BLAM BLAM*

You just got fucking shot, and all your years of college were for naught.

Tell me again, how you guys find motivation to go to study and go to school when you can just get shot and die?
>>
>>756853
BOOM

You just got in with a well placed pipebomb. all that money and time wasted at the shooting range, buying ammo and a gun were all for naught.

Tell me again how do you guys find motivation to train in gunmanship when you can just get blown up with a cheaper, more powerful pipebomb?
>>
>>756853
>>756853
Only paranoid RBSDfags and Kung fuckboys strictly train martial arts for self defense
>>
I wish OP had been shot before he made this thread
>>
>>756853
I train with firearms too. Shooting is as much a martial art as BJJ or boxing. I train unarmed, melee weapons, and firearms, because I want to be ready for anything I can be ready for.
>>
>>756853
>Train hard every day I can
>Lungs have more capacity
>Stop going to the gym 5 days a week obsessively, start doing BJJ instead
>More conditioned and better looking than I have ever been in my life previously
>More self confidence.
>Flexibility is at its best now too
>Sleeping better at night
>Feeling physically good when I wake up
>Mood swings have severely lessened
>Stopped taking preworkout, creatine, etc
>No more soda
>Eating healthier
>Enough drive to go back to school
>Meet old highschool crush in calc 2
>Been dating ever since
>About to graduate.

Shit man, if I died from getting shot, other than missing my family and my gf right before(if I was even coherent), I'd be a lot happier and more satisfied with what I've done in my life by dying who I am now than the single, NEET, and junkie asshole that I was 4 years ago.

My training has helped the self defense aspect, sure, but it pales in comparison to how happy I have been because I found it and how I changed since then.
>>
>>756865
I make pipebombs. Pipebombs are as much a martial art as shooting,BJJ or boxing. I train for all ranges. close, far near. Single opponents, and multiple. Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.
>>
File: Rick_Astley.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Astley.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
I find motivation in Rick Astley.
>>
>>756866
... or maybe that's just what happens when you put down drugs, and just get your shit together in general.

Either way. Still would rather go out now than who I was.
>>
>>756867
I love you bro.
>>
how far away is he standing with the gun? because if hes like 20 feet away then you just made an argument for the futility of life. but if hes in my face with it I could probably take it and shoot him first.
>>
i dont get shot because i live in a civilized country where psychos and maggots and men with small dicks are not allowed to have a gun
>>
>>756886
replace shot with stab then
>>
>>756853
you keep fighting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23c7ovuSd2U
>>
*BLAM BLAM*

You just got fucking shot, and all your years as a neet were lost.

What's great is that you never put work into anything so no effort whatsoever was wasted.
>>
>>756903
Unless it's a hollow pointed .40
>>
File: 1438532006853.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1438532006853.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>756853
> Fun.
> Fitness.
> It's my second job family run dojo.
> Make new friends. I regularly play league of legends with one of the other blackbelts at our club.
> Help develop gross motor function in children. It's all well and good to just teach competent adults, but it's so much more satisfying seeing a kid bust out a reverse roundhouse, when two years ago, he couldn't stand on one leg for more than a few seconds.
> Training with my siblings and parents gives the whole family something to discuss together. I'm not interested in football, and they're not interested in videogames, it's noce common ground.

This is bait, OP is a massive faggot, but i just don't care anymore. Stop shitposting.
>>
File: wut.gif (2 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
2 MB, 260x146
>>756903
>2:29 to 2:40
Seems a little strange.
>>
File: only 9mm.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
only 9mm.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
>>756906
If you condition by getting shot with smaller bullets, you can build up your tolerance and work your way up to bigger bullets.
>>
>>756910
what if somebody shoots you with an atomic missile
what are you going to do then
>>
File: Vegeta-1.jpg (45 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-1.jpg
45 KB, 650x488
>>756911
you start with smaller missiles, and build up steadily.
>>
>>756867
fucking LOL
>>
>>756853
implying i live in americlap or beanerland
>>
File: 1400491852455.jpg (91 KB, 460x639) Image search: [Google]
1400491852455.jpg
91 KB, 460x639
>>756853

Yeah, you're kinda right.

I think I'll stop tarining and wont go outside anymore, it's jsut way too much risk..

Thanks dude for opening my eyes!
>>
>>756903
>boxers will defend this
can't even beat a little manlet
had the perfect opportunity to kick him in the face or to ground and pound
>>
>>756903
anon, everyone knows whenever you get shot you instantly catch on fire and explode into meat chunks.
>>
>>756906
>.40
>shitty caliber only used by 40 year old men
>all of the draw backs of a 9mm and 45 simultaneously
>somehow less speed or power than either
>feels like dogshit to shoot

dumb faggot confirmed
>>
>>756968
your a fucking moron
>>
>>756853
I live in England, it's very unlikely I'll ever get shot. And if someone pulls a knife I'm just gonna run, no shame in not dying
>>
File: 1444776076552.jpg (472 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1444776076552.jpg
472 KB, 1680x1050
>>756853
Ill just try to shoot first.
>2015 the year of out lord
>not training a martial art and owning a gun
Its like you dont actually care for defending yourself and the people you love
>>
>>756853
It's a minority of martial artists that train for self-defense. I have never trained martial arts for the sole reason of defending myself. Self-defense is just a byproduct.
>>
>>756856
SSSSS

You just got 20 liters of 18 molar Fluoroantimonic acid poured on you. All that time and money wasted on the bomb suit were all for naught.

Tell me again how do you guys find motivation to buy a bomb suit when you can just get protonated with a simpler, more powerful acid?
>>
>>757071
>2015 year of not believing in ancient fairytales for
>not training with and making pipebombs
>>
>>756853
don't live in a retarded country
>>
>>757087
desu this.
>>
Zip zip, heat death. Everything about you was for naught.
>>
File: gallery_8334_131_10969.jpg (51 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
gallery_8334_131_10969.jpg
51 KB, 604x402
>>756853

BLAM BLAM. You just got shot. All your years of training in marksmanship were for naught.

Tell me again, how do you guys find motivation to train at the shooting range when you could just get shot and die.

You need the fitness level and hand-to-hand fighting skill to back up your glock, retard. This is coming from an infantry goon and confirmed gun nut, btw.

pic related. It's OP.
>>
Learn som tech hits bro stop being a pussy
>>
>>756853

I like putting on gloves and punching people while they try to punch me back inside of a ring. Sometimes I win the punching fight, sometimes I lose. I've been doing it for a while now, and I'm actually kinda good at it.

I never thought I could punch a man with a gun though.

I guess the point is I could get shot tommorow, so I may as well try to do what I enjoy today. Which is punching.
>>
>>756853
*BLAM BLAM*

You just got fucking shot, and all your years of being nice to people was for naught.

Tell me again, how you guys find motivation to be nice when you can just get shot and die?
>>
>>756853
Couldn't the same be said if you're former Navy Seal and carrying open or concealed only to be shot and killed

It happened with Chris Kyle
>>
File: Mediterranean-Monk-Seal.jpg (955 KB, 2240x1488) Image search: [Google]
Mediterranean-Monk-Seal.jpg
955 KB, 2240x1488
>>757765
>Navy Seal
>Seal
>not SEAL
>>
>>756853
Because I spend an equal amount of time training with my firearms
>>
File: 1438417190881.jpg (55 KB, 765x766) Image search: [Google]
1438417190881.jpg
55 KB, 765x766
>>757775
>SEAL
>shows picture of weird ear-less dog
u wat m4t3?
>>
File: StanSmith.png (146 KB, 477x343) Image search: [Google]
StanSmith.png
146 KB, 477x343
Fitness and discipline.
There is no first attack
>>
>>756868
Man, it's been a long ass time since I've seen anything about Rick Astley.
>>
>>757977
>2015
>not training in GunKata
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KJHysK6k8
>>
>>758999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mAH_6V5h4c
>>
>burgerstan education
>burgerclap logic
>>
>>756853
>You just got fucking shot
I live in Japan. Guns aren't a thing.
>>
>>756853
"Wot you lookin' at!?" *Smash* You're outnumbered in a bar fight which is...
a) far more realistic
b) a situation where you are not armed, yank.

Tell me again, why did you not invest in some training where you will make great friends, forge fantastic memories, improve your fitness, have a great time learning something new?

Enjoy bleeding to death in a pool of your own piss and blood.
>>
>I know Systema. I am Russian. I can just catch bullet.

My real motivation is that I don't live in the USA, so don't face the possibility of being shot every day by the public or police.
>>
>>759021
>Japan
>Guns aren't a thing
pick one
>>
>>759114
C-Come on and jam!
>>
>>759114
>airsoft
>guns
Yeah I might get some painful welts.
>>
I train for fitness. For some reason I find it easier to go to a dojo 3-4 times per week than to jog.
>>
>>759249
>Upotte!!
>airsoft
pick one
>>
>>756911
Use your new mutant super powers to knock them the fuck out.
>>
>>756903
Lol it's just 9mm
>>
I actually am planning to take up IPSC.

Gun-based martial arts look like a hell of a lot of fun, and are pretty practical too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6178WHWi1hs
>>
>>759376
>5.56
>9mm

>implying those aren't basically airsoft rounds
>>
>>756853
Joke's on you, I'm a britbong so we don't have guns here :^)
>>
>>767018
Same, new zealandfag here, no guns so i guess my black belt is the only thing I've got.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.