[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of you interested in joining the official skype /asp/ circlejerk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: gwdu_12.jpg (51 KB, 480x455) Image search: [Google]
gwdu_12.jpg
51 KB, 480x455
any of you interested in joining the official skype /asp/ circlejerk discussion group?
>>
nowkith.jpg
>>
Skype is considered harmful. Use mumble. It's better for conversations of multiple people anyway.

I'd like to talk about MMA, BJJ etc
>>
>>754587
who the fuck uses mumble
>>
>>754588
/g/

It's Free and Open Source Software
>>
>>754589
this is /asp/ not /g/ nigguh
>>
bamp
>>
I am
>>
>>756890
great, just add me "xgladar" to skype contacts
>>
What do you mostly talk about there
>>
>>757238
Mostly about things related to MA, but also just random talk with like minded people.
>>
now kith
>>
>>754635
You should respect your freedoms nigguh.

Skype sells your advertising to the highest bidder, analyses your conversation for possible highly illegal activity (or just to work out what kind of stuff you talk about so they can more effectively convince you to buy stuff) and provides an invisible backdoor for the feds to listen through.

Plus, mumble's fucking easy to set up, and fucking easy to install.
>>
>>758631
>>Plus, mumble's fucking easy to set up, and fucking easy to install.
and nobody has it.

i mean it sounds great and everything but i doubt my entire skype contact list will want to download mumble just because i tell them to
>>
>>758635
Your contact list doesn't.

Just the people from /asp/. Tell them to install it.
>>
>>758636
you heard the man guys, install mumble
>>
>>758672
they said no
>>
>>756980
[code]Skype: xgladar
IP: 93.103.97.25
[/code]
>>
bamp
>>
>>754585
Anoncorp sodey distribution will return shortly
>>
>>759380
we thought it got shut down by the government
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.