[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eye gouges and groin kicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: unstoppable.jpg (20 KB, 402x292) Image search: [Google]
unstoppable.jpg
20 KB, 402x292
From now on, whenever I hear you spergs talking about 'muh deadly techniques', I'm going to assume that you're this guy.

Enjoy, /asp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sx54WWD0ck&feature=share

http://haldozo.tumblr.com/
>>
>>753930
ever see how in mma when someone gets kicked in the nuts or eye poked by accident, they buckle over and need a couple minutes to recover?
now imagine if that was done on purpose. If you think they aren't effective you are a dope. Techniques get banned from competition based only on the merit that they can cause long term sometimes irreversible, serious damage to someone too easily.
>>
>>753980
>ever see how in mma when someone gets kicked in the nuts or eye poked by accident, they buckle over and need a couple minutes to recover?
You're an idiot. Whenever the opponent fouls them, they're entitled to a few minutes to recover and they take it, to maximize their advantage.
>>
>>753980
Notice how they only happen accidentally?

And they don't happen all the time?

Yeah, that's about as effective as attempting to purposefully do it is going to be.
>>
>>753980
I'll grant you the dick kick, but eye pokes can be worked through. I've been thumbed in the eye more times than I can count and it does not completely debilitate me, like clawfags think it does.
>>
>>753996
its not meant to be a KO, its meant to hurt your vision and therefore reduce your overall fighting ability
>>753993
>let me take a few minute and so my opponent can have a nice long rest. great strategy
>>753994
>Notice how they only happen accidentally?
because they aren't allowed to do them purposefully, and even still look how frequently it happens. imagine if people were intentionally driving their thumbs into each others eyes?

give me one good reason these techniques are banned if not for the danger it poses to the competitors?

are you really going to sit there and say finger locks aren't effective for disabling someones ability to fight effectively? of course not, they just don't want people having their fingers snapped off and careers ruined.
>>
>>754002
It reminds me of some famous ancient wrestler who reportedly won fights after breaking his opponent's fingers. However, I think it's important to note that he trained vigorously in wrestling along with his ability to snap fingers, so he did not practice some kind of Ancient Greek aikido low percentage bullshit.
>>
>>753980
>ever see how in mma when someone gets kicked in the nuts or eye poked by accident, they buckle over

Actually, no, I haven't.

Not saying that it doesn't happen, but I've never seen it.

Usually, when a dude gets hit in the balls, it just makes them angry.

I've taken a few hits in the balls while playing football, rolling in BJJ, kickboxing, and playing Judo, and while it hurts, it's not the incapacitating pain a lot of people make it out to be, same with eye gouges. When you're in a serious fight, you just block pain out and stay focused on taking out your opponent. It's a mental thing.
>>
>>754012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pneoZjyMbXM
he spent nearly 5 minutes puking in a bucket after that happened

its not about incapacitating pain. And I'm not saying you are doing but but in general people need to stop disregarding "pressure points" a some kind of fake chinese magic, because its really just nerve manipulation.
When you get a KO its because you caused a neurological disruption and literally shorted someones brain out for a moment, it had to "reboot", we all agree on this.
but you can cause disruptions like that in other places to achieve different results.
Getting the wind knocked out of you isn't literally knocking air out of your lungs, its because an impact to the solar plexus caused an involuntary spasm in the diaphragm, causing temporary paralysis and making it difficult to breathe.
and again a similar effect can be achieved with a groin strike. Disregard the fact that it hurts because they are so sensitive, but we can see testicles are distally attached to the obliques, they share the same pathway to the brain that muscles in your abdomen do. A strike to the testicles causes a sudden spasm of abdominal muscles which is why people buckle over, not because of pain but because their muscles suddenly contract and put them there This is also the reason for the nausea because the sudden spasm puts pressure on the digestive, organs frequently causing them to purge whatever's in them.

you have probably had a dead arm or a dead leg, right? gotten hit on the funny bone? yes it hurts, but its not the pain that's the problem, its that your limb is going to be slow and sluggish for a few moments to even a few minutes because the neural pathways have been disrupted and need to get oriented again.
>>
File: O soto Ko Soto.gif (1 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
O soto Ko Soto.gif
1 MB, 360x203
>>753980
Are you mad that I found your tumblr account?

IF you can't train it on a consistent level against non-compliant sparring partners, you can't rely on it. Therefore, sperging out doing air gouges all day is useless.

Just stop being a fucking weirdo and train something legitimate.
>>
>>754024
you suck. what exact is there to train? instead of an inside leg kick you put it in the groin. Oh boy I don't know if I'll be able to move my kick over half an inch without training it on people! especially people who don't protect their groins because they aren't expecting to get kicked there!
and you are aware they make full torso pads you can wear to protect your crotch during training, right? Not cups, but soft squishy belts, they look like big sumo diapers. Of course you don't know about them, you don't even train.

I guess it's too difficult to pop a finger out when you are shoving someone to create distance, huh? happens 10% of the time by accident, but doing it on purpose changes everything! It would never work if you meant to do it!
stick to your gifs, clearly its as close to fighting someone as you will ever get
>>
>>754030
this tbh fam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXhysmMNhE
>>
File: ko soto gake 3.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
ko soto gake 3.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>754030

What's your secondary action after the nut shot doesn't work? All the Krav/CQC/RBSD shit I've trained doesn't seem to have any. It assumes that a bag tag will shut everything down, despite the fact that nearly every grown has had experience getting hit in the nuts and NOT going into a coma. Believing that these things are fight stoppers is foolish.

How many eyes have you gouged out? None, I'll bet. How are you so sure that you can gouge out an eye, when an opponent is doing his best to stop you? Faith?

If you can find something that allows you to train the 2deadlyz with full contact, non-compliant sparring, then you can likely use it when the pressure is on. I'll give you that. if you're putting in the hours sparring with those sumo jocks, maybe you're good to go on the groin kicks.

The vast majority of the people who rely on eye gouges, biting, groin kicks, etc. DON"T use any of the equipment you described, and rely on imagination-bad guys, like the guy in the above vids. This is essentially useless.

You can rely on the things you do consistently against non-compliant opponents/situations.

You cannot, and should not, rely on the things you have never actually done.

>stick to your gifs, clearly its as close to fighting someone as you will ever get

My shrapnel scars beg to differ, Monsieur Angrypants.
>>
>>754077

They're either doing it slow motion, with compliant partners, alone, pulling the strike short, swinging to miss, or using heavy protective equipment. All but the last method means they don't actually have it in their arsenal. The last method means they don't actually know its effect.

Nut kicks are unreliable. Knee kicks are imaginary.

Eye gouges are a high risk high reward thing at best. A half inch off target and your finger's broken instead of his eye being poked, and now who's at the disadvantage?

A buddy of mine who used to be stationed at Kadena told me about a thing in his shop they called Pee Pee Whack Friday. Basically everybody was fair game for a nut shot on Friday but you couldn't use your hands. It had to be a tool. Usually a wrench. Since I never saw a news article about a V-22 crew dying of groin injuries I'm going to assume that groin strikes aren't instantly fatal.
>>
>>754077
>What's your secondary action after the nut shot doesn't work?
what's your secondary action after punching someone in the head doesn't work?

continue to fucking hit him until he goes down obviously

>My shrapnel scars beg to differ
am I supposed to be impressed by you almost getting taken out by a bunch of barley trained camel jockeys?
battle scars aren't something to be proud of, its a sign that you fucked up somewhere and the other guy hurt you back.
>>
>>754089
>Nut kicks are unreliable. Knee kicks are imaginary.
kek
Confirmed troll.
>>
>>754077
>My shrapnel scars beg to differ, Monsieur Angrypants.
>>754090
>you almost getting taken out by a bunch of barley trained camel jockeys?
this
All that training you received, and you still happened to get hit? You were trusted to work as a team to fuck some sand niggers up, but they were better than you and you got fucked up.
>>
>>754077
>My shrapnel scars beg to differ, Monsieur Angrypants.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>754094
it should prove a point. it doesn't fucking matter how elite you think your highly tuned skills are. You know what gets you through a fight? quick dirty cheap shots.
>>
>>754091

If knees were as fragile as RBSD coaches and strip mall krotty teachers imagine they were, half the sports on earth couldn't be played because everybody who tried them would be crippled.
>>
If a slash to a carotid artery was as deadly as RBSD coaches and strip mall krotty teachers imagine they were, half the sports on earth couldn't be played because everbody who tried them would be crippled.
>>
File: waT.jpg (50 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
waT.jpg
50 KB, 640x427
>>754103
>>
>>753930
>>753980
Why aren't there any videos of Krav Maga in action, mainly eye pokes and nut shots?

They're all demos. Any video people claim is Krav Maga looks just like boxing or MT.

Hell, Jews can't even defend against Palestinian knife attacks
>>
>>754101
the fuck are you talking about? a round kick to the knee is literally the first place you learn how to throw one.
1 you can absolutely ruin someone for life with a front kick to the knee. Breaking the knee cap reduces power in the leg by 60% because you have fucked up the tension of the ligaments.
2 going back to the nerve manipulation, you arent solely trying to cause mechanical injury to the knee, you are trying to cause the peroneal nerve to spasm which makes the fighter fall over or limp around like a chump from the temporary paralysis.
these are very simple concepts.
>>
>>754101

Person A says that the right cross won't do shit.
Person B says that the right cross knock somebody out.

Both person A and person B hold some truth, both person A and person B hold some falsehood.
The truth is that sometimes, a right cross won't do shit.
The truth is that sometimes, a right cross would knock someone out.
>>
>>754105
Those Palestinians use the Prison Bum Rush, unless you have a firearm the only thing to do is outpace that fucker.
>>
>>754105
I'm not about to start taking hand to hand combat advice from gun fighters, I don't care about krav. but that said there is nothing new or proprietary about krav, its just a bunch of basic and easy to learn self defense techniques meant to be taught to soldiers quickly. if you have ever trained in a martial art before, there is no place for krav, because everything taught in krav is something you should already know.
>>
>>754106
Yeah, and it doesn't fucking cripple you. There are millions of people who play various combat and ball sports who get kicked and tackled across the knees on a regular basis and aren't ruined for life. I've gotten the shit kicked out of my straight knee in the ring and am not fucked up.

>Breaking the knee cap reduces power in the leg by 60%

This is the biggest broscience bullshit factoid I have ever seen on this board.

>>754107
Exactly. You MIGHT win a fight with a kick to the knee, or a chop to the neck or an eye gouge or ear clap but you very much might not. If it's something in your toolbox you use when you have an opportunity that's fine. Good fundamentals plus dirty is great.

The problem is every fantasist I've seen on the Internet who preaches the virtues of these dirty fighting techniques thinks they're 100% one-hitter-quitters and that they make a substitute for having a solid standup and ground game.
>>
>>754108
>>754109
I thought disarming a knife wielder is a main selling point for KM
>>
>>754110
>There are millions of people who play various combat and ball sports who get kicked and tackled across the knees on a regular basis and aren't ruined for life
the vast majority of them will need surgery, will develop arthritis, and have difficulty walking prematurely as they get older.
yeah you might be able to maintain your sport in your 20s, early 30s with a cortisone shot and pep talk. But that shit will catch up to you fast.

>This is the biggest broscience bullshit factoid I have ever seen on this board.
do you even know what the knee cap is for? its entire function is to increase the space between the quadricep and the point of rotation on the knee. The tendon literally stretches across the patella, which increases the mechanical advantage of the muscle pulling on the joint and therefore the overall power. This isn't bro-science. its actually anatomy 101

>The problem is every fantasist I've seen on the Internet who preaches the virtues of these dirty fighting techniques thinks they're 100% one-hitter-quitters and that they make a substitute for having a solid standup and ground game.
nobody in this thread suggested such a thing. You are arguing with the air at the moment.
>>
>>754110
Yes, using the 'OHKO' techniques are usually extremely situational and don't always work. If you land an ear clap though that shit feels like a bomb blast. And yes a solid foundation is the most important part of fighting.

The best fighting techniques are usually ones evolved from prison or guerrilla fighting. Because they've evolved in an environment not so dissimilar to the fucking wastes outside Sparta. Hostile and hating. So if you see any fighting techniques that are used there it's usually because they've been vigorously tested on unwilling real human beans. That and those techniques are designed to cripple or kill, not to win.

>>754112
The Folsom Prison Bumrush is just something that you cannot defend against without a superior weapon. Hundreds of knife disarming experts
>>
>>754112
I dun fucked up. I was 754115

Anyway, hundreds of knife disarming experts have tried to defend against this and it just hasn't worked. It's the most effective knife tactic out there.
>>
>>754114

>the vast majority of them will need surgery, will develop arthritis, and have difficulty walking prematurely as they get older.
yeah you might be able to maintain your sport in your 20s, early 30s with a cortisone shot and pep talk. But that shit will catch up to you fast.
Hard mode: I'm older than that.

You really think all kyokushin, gridiron football and rugby players, and kickboxers are crippled in their old age?

>This isn't bro-science. its actually anatomy 101
The idea that you kick somebody in the kneecap, break it, and then it has a mechanical effect of exactly x% is the broscience of it all. It's like when some mouthboxer declares it takes whatever pounds of force to rip off an ear. You're just making up numbers to make your claim look accurate. Also the tendon "literally" doesn't stretch across the patella. It's embedded in the tendon.

>nobody in this thread suggested such a thing. You are arguing with the air at the moment.
It's all over every martial arts forum and half the threads that get posted on this board. Sorry nobody got around to saying it in this particular thread yet.
>>
>>754112
there is no such thing as consistently disarming a knife wielder. sure it can be done but its unlikely to go that way.
if someone says knife disarms, walk away its a waste of your time
knife defense though does exist and there are techniques for it. but again the techniques for knife defense aren't going to make you a disarming tactical ninja. They exist to hopefully minimize the damage you take when attacked, and ideally you can make wounds less fatal because you protected yourself well and survive the attack.
>>
>>754118
>You really think all kyokushin, gridiron football and rugby players, and kickboxers are crippled in their old age?
not all, some are lucky. most however will need medical intervention, the knee is the most injured thing in sports across the board. You know how many people are unable to play professional sports because they blow their knees out?
you can thank medical science for allowing people to stay comfortable, but the injuries are real.
>it has a mechanical effect of exactly x% is the broscience of it all
I should have said up to 60%, but yes it can be measured and the lowest it goes is 40%. its all physics, you can do math to figure out the exact percentage loss among different people.
>Also the tendon "literally" doesn't stretch across the patella
lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More
informal
>used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
"I have received literally thousands of letters"

I don't know about you but I find it hilarious that the dictionary literally changed the definition of literally to mean not literally
>>
>>754124

I find it rage-inducing.

But that's my problem. The job of the dictionary is to catalog how language is used. The alternative is for us to allow tweed-jacketed twats in a university somewhere to dictate how we use language.
>>
>>754124

I've also never seen a doctor.

The only friends I have who have fucked up knees are distance runners and basketball players.

This is a distraction from the real point though, which is that the likelihood or unlikelihood of chronic knee injuries later in life isn't relevant to the likelihood of your being able to reliably inflict acute knee injuries in a fight.
>>
>>754002
>re you really going to sit there and say finger locks aren't effective for disabling someones ability to fight effectively?
I'm not saying it's not effective.

I'm saying it's low percentage.

If you can't fight and the other guy can actually fight, no amount of eye gouge and finger snap practice is going to stop you from getting stomped.
>>
>>754094
>>754090
Lol not even that anon but here are two faggots that have no idea how combat happens or how much of an equalizer firearms are.

Here's a pro tip: Someone with only the basic knowledge of the manual of arms for an AKM can still kill you even if you have a 1st world country level of military training.

You have the advantage of better, and longer, training but a bullet or grenade isn't going to stop and go "fuck that he's got his blue chord!" and run away.
>>
>>754138
>these faggots don't know
>continues to show how little you know
>>
>>754140
>continues to show how little you know

Oh, does a bullet or fragmentation stop midair for you to explain your level of training?

>Hey homie, I've been to SFAUC.
>Oh fuck that have a nice day!

My bad, I didn't realize operator training made you invulnerable.
>>
File: hip throw to ude garami.gif (990 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
hip throw to ude garami.gif
990 KB, 245x180
>>754090
>>754094

You guys are trying pretty hard. If you're going to claim I don't know anything about 'real' fighting, I'm going to point out that you're wrong. And yeah, I was in situations where a lot of hot metal was flying around and I caught some. The guys who were doing it to use caught a lot more. Get more mad and tell mommy you showed me how tough you are.

Back on topic. Basing your fighting strategy around skills that you cannot train to completion against non-compliant opponents is a shitty plan. You have a much better chance of making these things work if you have a solid base in some sort of legitimate grappling or striking style.
>>
File: puhhuhu.jpg (52 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
puhhuhu.jpg
52 KB, 300x294
>>753980
> in mma when someone gets kicked in the nuts or eye poked by accident
>by accident
Yeah, by accident. Let's say that.
>>
>>754090
>am I supposed to be impressed by you almost getting taken out by a bunch of barley trained camel jockeys?
I bet you're a navy seal trained in gorilla warfare and have seen more war than this other guy can imagine
>>
>>754144
>Basing your fighting strategy around skills that you cannot train to completion against non-compliant opponents is a shitty plan.

That pretty much sums it up.
>>
You now why I know nut-shot-nut-huggers are full of shit?

None of you go out and train WTF taekwondo. If you seriously believed a kick to the nuts was a fight ender, why wouldn't you train a style that's entirely about tagging someone with your foot precisely, and using footwork to avoid oncoming kicks?

You think you can really land a kick more quickly and accurately than those guys?

You think you'd be able to ever actually kick them in the balls?
>>
>>754321
>None of you go out and train WTF taekwondo
Attacks below the waste a prohibited, you don't really have to defend against punches, and it's more about flashy dancy kicks for points than it is about efficient nut kicks.
>>
>>754105
Krav Maga barely has any eye pokes. There are situations where it's used in stand up grappling to make techniques easier, but it's hardly necessary.
And nut shots are mostly to distract your opponent.

t. did it for six years
>>
>>754103
You tried
>>
>>754144
>Basing your fighting strategy around skills that you cannot train to completion against non-compliant opponents is a shitty plan
we already established you can do this, and even if you can't it is easy enough to make the minuscule adjustments on the fly to do them

>some sort of legitimate grappling or striking style
if you are practicing something that doesn't explicitly teach you how to take advantage of anatomical weaknesses, it isn't legitimate
>>
>>753930
is this like a joke thread? is that guy in the video serious?
>>
>>754031
and youre an idiot tbh fam
>>
>>754375
>it is easy enough to make the minuscule adjustments on the fly to do them

It really just isn't.

This is how you can tell when people have never actually experienced violence.
>>
>curry fails to catch a fly for 4 minutes
>>
>>754335
>Attacks below the waste a prohibited
So? They just have to aim lower.

> you don't really have to defend against punches
What's that matter. Nut shots are devestating right? They don't need to defend against punches because in a REAL fight, you'll both be hopping on one foot trying to kick each other's nuts.

> and it's more about flashy dancy kicks for points than it is about efficient nut kicks.
Again, so? They're still better at landing and avoiding direct kicks then you.
>>
>Dude, all these MMA guys are pussies. Basically all I must do is tiger-fist them in the throat and poof, they're dead instantly. But of course such ancient Chinese techniques are banned, they are simply too deadly.
>>
>>753930
Hi, cop here, don't.

Seriously, you gouge an eye or rupture a testicle, and you are probably going to prison unless you are a woman. also, you try and do this shit to somebody and there is a damned good chance they will actually try and kill you, so only do this shit if they are trying to kill you anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-06-22-41-54.png (219 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-06-22-41-54.png
219 KB, 480x800
>>753930
The first couple of related vids though lol
>>
>>753980
As my teacher always told me,
>Now don't get me wrong, Anon, I like groin shots as much as the next guy, but you just can't depend on them to win. The founding fathers were wrong. Not all men are created equal.
>>
Good question
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.