[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there everyone. I just have a few things to say and I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dana-White-e1304698059436[1].jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dana-White-e1304698059436[1].jpg
33 KB, 500x375
Hello there everyone. I just have a few things to say and I will be on my way. First of all I hate most of you. You all feel so entitled to your opinions and that is absolutely fine. However, your opinions are mostly wrong and you just love whatever new comes your way. I've never seen such a group of useless fucks like yourselves. Now don't think I'm bitter about anything because I give 0 fucks.
Now, I don't hate all of you. Some of you are very good posters and your opinions actually have some value to them. I'm mostly speaking to the majority. You come to this site and whine and complain so much about nothing that actually matters. My open letter to most of you is entitled "Go fuck yourselves".
I realize this is a place to discuss mma. However, you don't need to be such pieces of shit. I cannot come on this website without reading something that is very ignorant or just plain stupid. I honestly wish most of you would just kill yourselves but I digress. If you really gave a shit about this sport you would have thought provoking discussions that would challenge your minds and make you think about things. While this does happen from time to time it does not happen enough.
Every time I come here its about how this champ sucks or how hot this fighter is. Really? This is mma and no one gives a fuck how beautiful you are. You only have to prove how good you are through skill and ability.
So this is my farewell because I'm sure I will get banned for speaking my mind. I wish some of you the best because you know what your talking about and make interesting threads and posts. The rest of you can lick my asshole because your useless pieces of shit that should have been aborted. If not aborted than Christopher Reeve should have at least sucked all your cells out of your body so he could have fought Gene Hackman to the death. Anyway south park references aside, my point is I hate you all. You all have a wonderful life being bitter and petty and I will continue giving 0 fucks.
>>
>>753813
hahaha woops wu

Better luck taking your name off next time
>>
read none of that, fatty you talk too much, eat a dick
>>
>>753811

I am sorry to hear that the honour and integrity of an anonymous martial arts board you go to has failed to live up to the clearly high standard with which you conduct yourself.

>>
>>753811
Fuck off Wu
>>
Kek, That's Just Human Nature.
>>
>>753811
lulz

gtfo m8
>>
>>753811
>Now don't think I'm bitter about anything because I give 0 fucks.
im only going to write a 1000 word paragraph about how much not bitter i am!
>>
>>753811
U mad brah :D
>>
File: 8f872_ORIG-wh_you_mad.jpg (149 KB, 350x424) Image search: [Google]
8f872_ORIG-wh_you_mad.jpg
149 KB, 350x424
>>753811
Wu pls go and stay go
>>
We hate you too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.