[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WRESTLING STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: MW-40-1.jpg (335 KB, 1532x1080) Image search: [Google]
MW-40-1.jpg
335 KB, 1532x1080
>>
powerlifting and oly lifting accessory movements

example...
Flat bench- 5x5
incline dumbell press- 5x5
OHP- 5x5
upright row-5x5
front squat-5x5
back squat-5x5
deadlift-5x5
bent over barbell row-5x5
power cleans-5x5
clean and press-5x5
>>
A:
Hybrid Pause Squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Bodyweight Row {until Pull-up}3x5
Incline Push-up {until push up} 3x5
Crunches 2x10

B:
Front Pause Squat 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Powerclean 3x5
Curls 3x10
Tricep Dips {until full ROM Dips}3x5
Leg lifts 2x10

15 minute on 12:15 Eliptical

Current Routine so not too hard
>>
>>753917
curls=FAIL
>>
File: curls why.jpg (52 KB, 970x341) Image search: [Google]
curls why.jpg
52 KB, 970x341
>>753923
Curls = healthy elbow and tendons. Don't neglect them like I learned the hard way.
>>
>>753973
I thought that the advice that you shouldn't curl was more for noobs, in that they'll go overboard on the curls and neglect training and developing larger muscle groups.
>>
>>753974
You obviously shouldn't go overboard with them - like with any exercise - but neglecting curls would be an equally big mistake.
>>
>>753973
>>753974
>>753992
if you are actually working your back properly along with whole body...you wouldnt have time or need to curl...all your points have no weight.

1. biceps tear for variety of reasons even if you curl often the tendon can and still will tear from mixed grip deadlift or carrying a tv (work your back) mixed grip is dangerous and you will pay one day for using it....use hook grip or straps if u must or get your grip up to par double overhand

2.your biceps will be strong from DOING BACK! skull crushers are horrible for your joints your destroying them by doing them and your benchin wrong if your elbows hurt bring them in instead of flaring them out bench is a power move save isolation for other movements and do close grip for triceps along with others SKIP SKULL CRUSHERS

3 YOUR BACK MAKES YOUR BICEPS STRONGER YOUR BICEPS DO NOT MAKE BACK STRONGER!...if you want to pull more weight your going about it wrong using more biceps and will end up tearing them going against your whole argument...train back proper and intense you will hit the necessary muscle

you learned the hard because you are misinformed and were training wrong

YOUR WELCOME
>>
>>754261
I'm gonna stick to my routine
>>
>>754363
hard headed and stubborness got you in this mess now your sinking further even i threw you a life line you prefer to drown thats on you- good luck
>>
>>754450
Lol that wasn't me, I'm the one who posted the routine.
>>
>>754463
skip the curls your wasting your time and mine
>>
>>754487
Lol stop replying then, I'll keep the curls bruh.
>>
>>754525
there you go wasting my time again...when your wrong and you know it now u cant breath you have no ground to walk im trying to save you but u just slit your wrists cuz your an emotional lil girl
>>
>>753917
You're wasting your time on the elliptical. Either run outside, run stairs, or use a treadmill
>>
>>754819
Yeah I was thinking that, I made it Eliptical on non weight lifting days for weightloss, I'm still chubby and I started last week so. Hopefully I get back to where I was
>>
>>754962
chubby and focusing on curls makes mor sense now-tried to help ya kid
>>
>>755182
Post your pic, 8 months from now I'll post mine. Screen capping
>>
>>755188
>implying you wont quit after a month and eat 12lbs of donuts
>implying you wont be so ashamed that you post stock image
>implying you even lift
>implying I giv a fuck beyond the fact I tried throw a youngster a jewel and a rope and instead of grabbing it crawling to safety he tied around his neck and hung himself
>>
>>755254
You have honestly tried so hard and you don't train for shit or you'd give him a time stamped image. OP stop listening to this martial autist and we'll be looking for your stats in 8 months. Just remember to time stamp and shoe on head
>>
>>755336
kek im the geatest wrestler that has ever lived
>>
>>755336
you have no idea what training even means
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.