[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kill myself using a bow and arrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (355 B, 46x74) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
355 B, 46x74
I want to kill myself with a bow and arrow because It'd be a lot cleaner and softer than with a gun. I've always wanted to be in the local news and it would make great headlines, thanks!
>>
I guess you have to get one of those big hunting heads, and draw the string with your foot
or fire it straight up and lay down under it as it falls

or tie one end of a string to your dick and the other to the arrow and fire. That would just be for my amusement though.
>>
>>752708
ok i see potential in this idea but do you really have the power of will to maintain the ultimate death trap expirience? i Have soomething in mind with a a wire around a stick with a bow trigger...
>>
Fire straight up into the air.
>>
>>752708
Sure
>>
File: Bow Man 2 - Suicide.gif (222 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
Bow Man 2 - Suicide.gif
222 KB, 260x146
>>
Hold bow straight up behind you with your head bent back just above the arrow tip. Don't let your head touch the tip or there'll be enough stopping power to leave you brain-damaged instead of actually dead. Press the bow down to the ground and hold it there with your foot so the bow is pointing straight up towards the back of your bent backwards head. Obviously, you need strength/leverage and flexibilty to do this, but you'll end up in an epic death pose.
>>
>>753411
lol I was thinking about this game too when I read the post
>>
If you're gonna puss out and off yourself at least go nuts first into a table saw or something. Seriously tho reach out to someone man we don't want you to die.
>>
>>752708
Take it to a place with a ton of people(school, bank, mall, etc.) and keep making 4chan famous.
>>
>>754402
Kek
>>
>>754402
Kek
>>
Why commit suicide bro? There's no point dude, to much to live for
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.