[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ufc general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 620x413
Friendly reminder that Chris wiedman will be the new ufc champ once mcgreagor defeats Aldo.
>>
Anyone see Rhonda Rousey on Kelly & Michael?

Showed a punch, knee, and one Judo throw
>>
>>745730
shes shows the same moves every talk show she is on. She did the same thing on the Jimmy Fallon.
>>
>>745227

What do you mean? That he will be pound for pound n°1?

Dana and Frank don't like him that much. They will give top spot to McGOAT when he wins.
>>
>>745227
chris is already a UFC champ doofus
>>
>>747538
WRONG.

He currently holds the MW championship WITHIN the UFC organization. He is not THE CHAMP OF THE UFC.

Conor is.
>>
How do I in to UFC for free? What fights do I start with, what fighters should I look into?
>>
Unconventional wins?
>>
This thread's been here for 22 days and it only has 8 posts lol.

I came here to discuss the UFC but I guess it's pointless.
>>
is the UFC Pancrase any good? or should i stick with Fight Night?
>>
>>753584
Is there a name for this move, whipping your opponent with your arms?

It reminds me a lot of Hermit's Hikaken in Kenichi.
>>
>>745227
Weidman is mentally a child. He'll never have the character to be a popular champ. Remember after he beat Vitor and the first thing he did was cry into the camera.
>STOP DOUBTING ME STOP BEING SO MEAN STOP DOUBTING ME
He's a beast because of his retard strength..
>>
>>756237
Shut the fuck up idiot
>>
File: 1236682025_slow_motion_slap.gif (2 MB, 254x163) Image search: [Google]
1236682025_slow_motion_slap.gif
2 MB, 254x163
Has anyone ever been slapped really heard during a UFC fight?
>>
>>747528
I thing Dana and company love wiedman but for the moment they are on mcgregors nuts>>756457
>>
>>756253
#rude tbH family
>>
>>756550
I see what you did there desu senpai
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.