[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would've happened if John Cena was shot to death during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1408705850180.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1408705850180.gif
156 KB, 260x187
What would've happened if John Cena was shot to death during or after the next Monday Night Raw? Hypothetically, of course.
>>
>>744759
Literally No one cares about this faggy sport.

Delete this.
>>
File: Judgemental Cow.jpg (27 KB, 323x303) Image search: [Google]
Judgemental Cow.jpg
27 KB, 323x303
The arena would be evacuated immediated with the shooter detained. Any future Raws would be put into question immediately with the increasing risk to the wrestlers themselves, including the recent run-ins on the Shield guys.

After possibly a month or more of hiatus, they may start getting back into the swing of things. The United States Championship would most likely be dropped and they will try to continue as best they can, possibly trying to push Roman Reigns in Cena's place.
>>
>>744759
He'd kick out.
>>
File: 1434072819846.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1434072819846.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>744768
>possibly trying to push Roman Reigns in Cena's place.
Just as I hoped for him to turn. Pretty shitty vision to be honest.
>>
RAW would still be boring.

# Bring back Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>744759
They wouldn't be able to shoot him because they can't see him duh
>>
Cena win like the new face of wrestling around the world. Everybody loving and praised Cena legacy for years.

WWE change name to Cena World Championship CWC.

Network could be full with 24/7 Cena specials.

Cena is god now thanks to a silly bastard with a gun.

Cena win forever like a super martir and USA make a day for his memory.

CENA WIN LOL!!!!!
>>
>>745173
>Zack Ryder push will only come if Cena dies
sad tbh
>>
>>744843
>>
>>745188
Zack Ryder doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>744768
>including the recent run-ins on the Shield guys.

What is this about ? Googling it only gives me results about them fighting other wrestlers.
>>
>>744759
many cancer kids would give up and die.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>744772
>>
i'd probably just go on 4chan or someting
>>
>>752662
Roman had a fake money in the bank briefcase thrown at him at a house show and it hit him in a dangerous place (back of neck/head/top of shoulders).

As Seth Rollins was walking to the ring on the ramp during a RAW a member of the crowd jumped out and tried to walk alongside him. He was immediately tackled and dealt with by security.

During the last PPV (Night of Champions? I forget) when Ambreigns had a secret guest partner, a dude in bad Shield-esque gear jumped in to the ring behind Roman and Dean before being tackled by security.
>>
>>753368
>a dude in bad Shield-esque gear jumped in to the ring behind Roman and Dean before being tackled by security.
Yeah Bray found that funny.
>>
Cena would bury the bullet and AA it.
>>
>>753368
The briefcase was thrown by this guy. Op delivered
>>
>>754996
Absolute madman
>>
I would be happy because his popularity has always perplexed me. Was it white, young, suburban retard nerds who made him famous? I've always been confused...
>>
Well whatever the aftermath as far as the wwe goes would be, we're seeing it now since he's gone until late in December. Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
There would be a standard tribute video with cheesy radio pop on the next Raw, the show would open with a "In Memory of" text and Vince would call the entire roster out for a minute of silence.
>>
>>756098
They'd give him an honorary title reign. Now he has surpassed Ric
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.