[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike тАШTankтАЩ Abbott Offers Ronda Rousey $100,000 If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: tankronda1.jpg (118 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
tankronda1.jpg
118 KB, 620x264
Mike тАШTankтАЩ Abbott Offers Ronda Rousey $100,000 If She Can Beat Him

Ronda Rousey has gained an incredible amount of press attention over the past year as a result of her brilliant UFC record of 12 wins тАУ 0 losses. The female fighter is the biggest name in the competitive sport and looks to set the new attendance record for any UFC event with her November 14th fight against Holly Holm on at MelbourneтАЩs Etihad Stadium.

However, despite these impressive statistics, UFC legend Mike тАШTankтАЭ Abbott has responded to comments that claimed Rousey would be the one and only fighter to defeat тАШPretty BoyтАЩ Floyd Mayweather, who has a current undefeated record of 49-0.

Abbott, a UFC veteran himself, has said that Mayweather would тАШknock the living stuffingтАЩ out of Ronda Rousey, and that anyone who believes otherwise has been smoking some seriously strong medical marijuana. To back up his claim, he has put $100,000 on the table to fight against Rousey, and she gets the money if she wins.

And what does Abbott get if he wins? Or, in his words тАШwhenтАЩ he wins (heтАЩs very confident about it) тАУ she has to make him a sandwich.

https://youtu.be/jELuubUpL9Q

Despite being incredibly misogynistic terms, Abbott has most definitely opened fire at Rousey, and says that there is no way that she would be able to beat him because тАШsheтАЩs a girlтАЩ.

Now, IтАЩm no professional UFC fighter but hereтАЩs a couple of points. Tank Abbott has lost more matches than heтАЩs won during his career тАУ his record shows 10 wins тАУ 15 losses, which suggests to me that heтАЩs definitely not that great a fighter. Also, heтАЩs big, old, and slow as f*** compared to Rousey, whoтАЩs main martial art is Judo, which if you didnтАЩt know, uses a personтАЩs size and weight against them as its main form attack.

And if youтАЩre still unsure, take a look at this video of a 250lb body builder fighting a 150lb Jiu Jitsu champion. Guess who wins!

https://youtu.be/kjFp1R5klo4
>>
>>737865
Tank is being an idiot, which isn't much of a surprise. But he's trying desperately to be relevant in some way. Last I heard of him, he was reduced to backyard wrestling with a former UFC competitor that's worked at a car dealership for the last decade.

I seriously doubt he actually HAS $100,000 to his name to put up.
>>
I feel like $100,000 to her isnt even worth getting out of bed for
>>
He's out of line here but I don't fucking care. He's given me the funniest moment in MMA history.
1:30
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc21bd_david-tank-abbott-premier-combat-uf_sport
>>
he would beat her head in,

but he would also beat floyds head in

basically they could both beat floyd, but tank would beat ronda
>>
>>737875
>I seriously doubt he actually HAS $100,000 to his name to put up.

This was my first thought. Does he even have tenbgrand tonhis name, let alone 100k? Tank hasn't been relevant in years. His most important contribution to MMA was turtling while Vitor Belfort spun around him like a record on a turn table punching him in the head at will.
>>
>>737865
there is no way Ronda would win that fight
>>
>>737884
Floyd would have a better shot at beating Abbott than rousey would

>>737865
He isn't really wrong, but she wouldn't take a fight with a man because she knows she would lose
>>
Motherfucker is 6 foot 250 plus pounds and wants to fight little girl Rousey?

That's just silly.
>>
>>737865
he said $1,000,000. also tank abbot was clumsy 20 years ago, I wouldn't be overly shocked if he lost.
>>
Everyone respect the exercise for moment. Would Ronda beat him? It's a yes or no question. And the answer is no.

Ronda goes on and on about being the best fighter in the world, not just the best 'female' fighter, but the best fighter in the world, period.

She won't take Cyborg in a non-title, 5lb different catchweight fight to shut up the naysayers, but she extends that same offer to Gina, who hasn't fought in years, who she claims is out of respect, but we all know it's because she could her even at catchweight.

She runs her mouth about beating UFC heavyweights, beating undefeated Floyd, but it's just talk. She won't take a fight against any real challengers.

Now here's a theoretical easy payday for her against a washed up slob of a man who wasn't even great in his prime, but of course she won't take it. She never would.

Even if she truly did believe in her own hype, no way does any organization promote it.

She couldn't even grapple against a half asleep Mousasi using 1% effort.
>>
>>737917
I would be incredibly shocked if he won.

Tank has no decent striking, no ground game, and only an amateur level stand up grabbling abilities. And his fitness was 'questionable' 10 fucking years ago.

Here, watch one of Tank's most recent fights against a fat nobody who hadn't trained in a decade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD5zEKaXrEU

This shit would get you laughed off of /asp/
>>
>>737921
I feel like Tank is a winnable fight tho

>old
>slow
>no roids
>poor ground game

on top of that I think Tank would have a heart attack after 3 mins.

As long as she doesn't get knocked out in 30 seconds Ronda could win.
>>
>>737927
Jesus fuck this is painful to watch.
>>
>>737929
I do not think I can last a minute in the ring with Floyd or Rousey.

I am confident I can demolish Tank Abbot.
>>
>>737927
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc21bd_david-tank-abbott-premier-combat-uf_sport

oh god...
>>
>>737930
That's because you're a fag who likes to play mental gymnastics
>>
>>737865
>Mike тАШTankтАЩ Abbott
Wait wait wait. I thought his name was David all this time....
>>
>>737927
well at least he won I guess
>>
>I do not think I can last a minute in the ring with Floyd or Rousey.

>I am confident I can demolish Tank Abbot.
>>
>>737927
yeah but ronda literally has the size and strength of a 13 year old boy.
>>
>>738051
that fat old nigga is fat and old, he will be too tired to be a threat after 30 seconds of flailing his big slow haymakers
>>
>>738051
The funny part is goblin's a tkdfag
>>
>>738065
You're fucking joking, top kek, I thought he was a wrestler or judoka
>>
>>737865
that guy is kinda hot tbh
>>
>>738088
I've done TKD. I've also done kickboxing, MMA and BJJ and am currently training BJJ, Wrestling and Muay Thai.

>>738058
And Scott literally laid down and did absolutely nothing and that nearly gassed Tank out.
>>
Ronda threads attract the stupidest people on both sides of this argument.
>>
File: 95.png (45 KB, 298x264) Image search: [Google]
95.png
45 KB, 298x264
>>737865
>those boobtube comments of ppl that actually believe Ronda could beat this man
Holy shit, I didnt think it was this bad
>>
>>737865
If I remember correctly, the guy that ended Tank was a russian Judoka, who was literally so exhausted by the time he won that they had to carry him out of the ring.
Ronda is an American Judoka, who would be about 1/3 as strong as the russian guy.
So, I think Tank might actually have this one.
>>
>>738123
Impressive, if you keep working at your bj skills I'm sure you'll be able to beat tank off
>>
>>738168
That was back in 1995 though. That was 20 years ago. Tank Abbot has lost 4 of his last 5 fights by knockouts. 2 of those within the first minute.

You might as well speculate how Ali would fare in a return to boxing based on his performance at the top of his game.
>>
Tank hits her once shes dead

I cant believe men actually think women can fight
>>
>>738183
True, but he probably still is stronger than her.
Idk who I think would win, but I'd say Tank.
>>
Thats a tough one. Tanks weight advantage is gigantic but his technical disadvantage is gigantic as well.

I'd like to see it happen but to spice it up they should say he can rape her in the ring if he manages to secure the position.
>>
>>738214
Would watch
>>
Being fat doesn't affect you as much when you're young, but these old fat guys are just pathetic. If Rousey could avoid him for literally 30 seconds to a minute he would be completely gassed.
>>
>>738132
the only stupid people are the ones who argue that ronda would win
>>
>>737865
When did he say this and has she responded yet?
>>
>>738249

Oh god I'll love to read your people excuses when ronda armbars this fat fuck within 30 seconds..
>>
Rousey wouldn't take the fight unless he made 135 lbs.
>>
>>738350
I'd love to live in an alternate reality too but it's never going to happen
>>
File: Terminator.jpg (41 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
Terminator.jpg
41 KB, 640x359
>>738357

We'll see about that.
>>
>>738360
No we won't because Ronda is afraid of fighting a man seriously and would never take the fight

Or she'll say she will take the fight but will then use contractual issue or something to weasel out
>>
>>737927
that punch at 1:10 ? yeah, that would send ronda to the ER
>>
>>737927
Everyone standing around watching a fight suddenly thinks they are a coach.

>PROTECT YOURSELF!
>PROTECT YOURSELF!
>COVER UP!

No fucking duh you need to protect yourself. Do you really think the guy getting hit doesn't realize he needs to protect himself? Like he'll hear the advice of onlookers and suddenly a light bulb comes on? "Oh, shit! I'm allowed to protect myself?"
>>
File: (265 KB, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
265 KB, 486x500
>>738364
>>738249
here is Ronda beating a 200 lbs dude in a matter of seconds. she could beat any non top 15 males easily.
>>
>>738429
That's Ronda's compliant demonstration partner during a UFC open workout.
>>
>>738429
>she could beat any non top 15 males easily.
Yeah right, like how the Williams sister could keep up with the top fifty male tennis players.
>>
>>738429
You do realize that guy isn't supposed to protect himself/attack? And it's fucking evident in the way comes at here, arms wide open
>>
>>738390
>Do you really think the guy getting hit doesn't realize he needs to protect himself?

Fighters are essentially drooling retards. I mean, fuck, they're FIGHTING for a living.
>>
>>738454
That dude is obviously not fighting for a living. He wouldn't be able to feed himself if he was
>>
>>738453
>arms wide open
I STAND ALONE
>>
>>737865
>fairly average but big MMA fighter
vs
>elite, but smaller MMA fighter, who is so good and instinctual that her being a woman is irrelevant except for where it affects her physically.
>>
Tank Abbott...wasn't he the guy in WCW who was a 'groupie' for some boy band-themed tag team?
>>
>>738529
the fuck you on about you mandrama faggot
>>
>>738511

Best comment so far.

Guess we'll never know, though.
>>
>>738511
>except for where it effects her physically

Like in a fight
>>
>>738429
That guy is no heavier than 150 you delusional knob
>>
God dammit. If this fight happens, she stands a good chance of beating him since he's a middling-to-shit fighter. But people won't realize that. They'll just fixate on the fact she beat a man, and all the experts saying that she wouldn't stand a chance against a decent fighter will be ignored.
>>
>>738576
Did you struggle with reading comprehension in school?
>>
>>738459
And they both clearly have been able to feed themselves.

>Fairly average but big MMA fighter
Tank was not average ten years ago. He was not Average 15 years ago.

He's just bad.

>>738561
He's right, you know.

>He was then featured in segments with the boy band parody stable, 3 Count as their "biggest fan".[7] He began feuding with the stable after they would not let him join the band; the feud ended when Abbott was released from WCW.[7]
>>
>>738429
you're so fucking stupid that i want to beat the living shit out of you you shouldn't be able to breed
>>
>>739633
>>
>>739663
>Hey guys I want to force a meme! Please look at my new meme!
>>
>>738661

Shut the F** up, and show some respect! If you want to fight, do it like a man and email me! [email protected]
>>
>>739633

Shut the F** up, and show some respect! If you want to fight, do it like a man and email me! [email protected]
>>
>>739883
>fight me like a man, which is to say via email

Kek
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.