[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Petition against Nick Diaz's 5 year ban for marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
>http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/13657932/nevada-bans-ufc-nick-diaz-5-years-marijuana

>http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/14/9327081/nick-diaz-attorney-to-appeal-5-year-ban-issued-by-kangaroo-court-nac-mma-news

>http://wh.gov/inUSF

Sign this petition for the injustice brought upon Nick Diaz by the NSAC. He has received the longest ban in mma history for failing 1/3 fight night tests for marijuana. With the failure being extremely questionable. Even if nothing happens it will show the corrupt NSAC that people will not sit by while they play God in the courtroom. The petition has over 40,000 signatures already in 4 days. It has to reach 100k and its growing by the day as people like Joe Rogan and Ronda Rousey speak out. Please take 30 seconds to sign, anons.
>>
>>734036
ill sign that shit man
>>
>>734036
Please don't sign. This is the third time this guys failed for pot. People who make the same retarded decisions over and over should be scorned.

However, I think the pot rule is silly. So instead of signing a petition for a dumb bass, how about you make a petition for actually changing the rule?

I seriously hate stupid people. Fuck Nick Diaz. "Gee I'll just keep breaking the same rule that I kept getting caught and punished for! I wonder what would happen if I do it again!" For fucks sake, it's not that hard to beat one of those tests when you know it is coming.
>>
honestly MMA is better without people like him
he is exactly the type of person we dont want in martial arts, even if he is a good fighter
>>
>>734084
whats wrong with nick diaz? He's an entertaining guy in a sport filled with boring nobodies.
>>
>>734092
He isn't entertaining though.
>>
>>734104
well thats just your shitty opinion
>>
>>734074
He's just treating some ailments with a medication that will soon be legal in all states, you should just chill man
>>
>>734129
Potheads actually believe this
>>
>>734135
Literal retarded people actually believe it won't be.
>>
>>734140
>can't even correctly infer what I was referring to

>He's just treating some ailments with a medication

Jesus Christ dude, you people are intolerable. I don't give a shit if they make pot legal, but they should punish being a faggot pothead with exile to Africa.
>>
>>734140
[citation needed]
>>
>>734135
anti potheads are just as bad as potheads
>>
>>734171
no, that simply isnt true

potheads are the worst of the drug addicts because they are so fucking delusional, they dont understand just how retarded they sound
>>
>>734175
Pretty much this. At least a crackhead knows he's scum. Stoners spout all this bioscience and pseudo philosophy to try and convert people. They're basically tye jehova's witnesses of drugs
>>
>>734175
>>734143
>>734171
Completely true. I know because I used to be one.
>>
>>734092
hes a trashy dudebro. you know hes a bully, he would have bullied you if you grew up together.
every time you root for him you are literally rooting for someone that would make fun of you at school, push you into stuff, and take your things.
>>
>>734178
That explains why you are such a faggot I guess
>>
>>734209
>things a nerd who got bullied by everyone would say
>>
>>734211
but now I'm strong and defend the little guy from bullies. I can and will take on anyone that is mean to someone that cant defend themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>ITT
Holy fucking shit you people are giant pussies. Marijuana use IS NOT equivalent to steroid use. Steroid use actually impacts the fairness of the sport, whereas marijuana use is nothing but something that will negatively impact the user. It is fucking ridiculous that anyone would "support" it unless you're a straight edge cocksucker. Someone who uses marijuana does so at their own risk, considering that it doesn't give an athlete a competitive advantage. Don't give Silva less than a year and then give Diaz five years. It takes a strange and hateful mind to think that marijuana users are somehow detrimental to anyone but themselves and that they deserve to be punished.
>>
>>734213
Someone should stand up for themselves or else there is no merit in it
>>
>>734213
Nick would beat your ass like the older girls used to do to you and make you cry harder than you have since that time you overheard a random guy bullying your mom during some rough sex in the other room
>>
>>734214
yeah man, blaze it
>>
>>734214
If Diaz were black this never would have happened, everyone would be too afraid of being called racist
>>
>>734217
I had a girl that was a bully to me, I kicked her as hard as I could square in the vagina, and that was the day I decided to stop being a victim.
>>
>>734220
Was your mother mad or was she so used to getting her cunt smashed that she just laughed at you like usual?
>>
>>734209
>every time you root for him you are literally rooting for someone that would make fun of you at school, push you into stuff, and take your things.

Lolno.

We probably would have both been on the wrestling team together (I don't know if he wrestled in high school or not, but I did).
>>
>>734175
>potheads are the worst of the drug addicts because they are so fucking delusional, they dont understand just how retarded they sound

Potheads are "the worst" because anti cannabis faggots tell kids that pot is just the worst drug to use and you're going to die of overdose from too many pot needles, and it makes you want to rape your dog and murder your parents.

And then kids smoke pot and find out it really isn't that.

And then you either have a kid try Heroin because he/she thinks "well it must not be as bad as they all tell me", or you get the Pro Pot activists who can't believe it's illegal.
>>
>>734227
I just tell kids the truth, pot will make you into a lazy skinnyfat limp wristed low test faggot who will waste his days sitting on the couch eating doritos and giggling to himself over mindblowing pseudophilosophy that any sober person with an iq above 80 realizes is complete nonsense

you cant smoke pot and be a man, like literally, physiologically it makes you less of a man
>>
>>734231
Is that why you are so intimidated by Diaz?

Because pot made you into aa eak little limp wrist fag
>>
>>734209
He's from stockton. He's got a thuggish attitude but seems like a really cool guy.

>>734175
Go talk to a crackhead or pill head then rethink what you said. potheads are far from the worst.
>>
>>734231
Lol what thats fucking ridiculous. Pot doesn't make you into a pussy and it doesn't make you lose all your muscle mass. Smoke after your done with work and training, take a shower, fuck the wifey, then eat some food watch TV and sleep. do you get all your opinions on potheads from pineapple express and stupid movies like that?
>>
>>734135
If you have pain and can treat it with pot you should. Or you could just have the doctor prescribe you opiates which is heroin in a pill and you WILL get addicted if you use them for chronic pain. and i mean a physical addiction.
>>
>>73423>>734231
Are you speaking from experience? Cos it wasn't the pot, you were always a beta fag.
>>
>>734227
>And then you either have a kid try Heroin because he/she thinks "well it must not be as bad as they all tell me"
things debunked years ago: the post
>>
Fucking druggies man.
>>
>>734255
lol nice b8
>>
>>734264
I was just sitting with my friend the other night when he came clean about having a serious oxy problem. Says he grinds up at least two and snorts them every day as soon as he wakes up to get his head together and will take 40 of them a day at times.

we were talking about regrets, and he said his one regret is smoking pot because it absolutely is a gateway drug, the people you smoke pot with will introduce you to other serious drugs and convince you they arent a big deal either

there isnt a heroine, meth, or coke addict in existence that didnt smoke pot first
>>
>>734109
Nike Diaz pls go
>>
>>734504
Great anecdotal evidence. I'm also an opiate addict and I don't blame it on weed at all.

That's a bed I fucking made, nobody else. Sounds like your friend doesn't want to admit that he is at fault.
>>
>>734564
you dont just wake up one day addicted to drugs.
You said to yourself lol 420 blaze it fagit and thought it wasnt a big deal, now your life is ruined because of it.
>>
>>734587
ITs pretty hard to ruin your life with pot unless you were already a loser. As far as the gateway drug thing goes, I think alcohol is more of a gateway drug than pot is. Every time I've done coke I've been drunk as a skunk.
>>
>>734504
Your friend needs to take responsibility for his own mistakes and not blame pot for his pill addiction. Its a well known fact that opiates are extremely addictive and its completely your friends fault for getting addicted.
>>
>>734036
>hurr durr I joined the UFC fully aware of their rules and regulations and then I willfully violated them multiple times but it's not fair because I got caught
>>734227
Literally no kids think this and no parents or teachers have taught this for at least the last decade. Find another way to justify your obnoxious personality and shitty pasttime
>>
...You guys all realise that the main point is that Nick Diaz PASSED a WADA Olympic test TWICE within a few hours, yet failed a dodgy test done by Quest labs (a non WADA accredited lab) in between those two passed tests. The fact is that the commission completely ignored this fact and it was a witch hunt. It was a disrespectful kangaroo court, they referred to him as Nick ORTIZ at one point!?
>>
>>734214
>implying smoking weed is not straight edge.
>implying smoking weed makes you "against the system" or "cool"
You actually sound like a fucking retard.
>>
>>734214
People within a society give that society and take from that society, and are a part of the society and are therefore the society.
If a person within a society damages themselves (which you stated can be done with marijuana use), they therefore damage the society.
>>
Why are people seriously trying to vouch for this shithead?

He's broken the rules MULTIPLE times, this being the third for marijuana alone. He's missed his own press conferences and dawdled so much that he lost his title shot to someone FAR more deserving (Condit), and he's just an arrogant fuck who just masks behind the bullshit of 'FIGHTING IS ALL I KNOW HURR DURR'.

He's going to have to deal with what's been brought before him. I'm sick and tired of everyone putting this has been on a fucking pedestal like he's going to be the Jesus Moment for MMA if this decision is reversed. He fucked up, and anyone else that did the same would be fucked over regardless.

Seriously, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>738087
Yes, and we all know that society has never allowed for something to take place when it could ever potentially damage society. That's what the bill of no rights is for.
>>738084
>I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG
Slick semantic argument
>>
>>734177
>>734178
>>734175

>ITT: people who are stupid fucks

I smoke pot 24/7 and I could fuck your ass, intellectually and physically.
>>
>>738087
then lets just outlaw alcohol and fast food and cigarettes and unprotected sex since we should ban everything that can be used to damage yourself.
>>
>>740444
Naw, we should just kill people who can't regulate themselves.
>>
>>739876
>bill of rights
>'murica
There's more to the world than America, buddy.
>>
>>740444
>>740446
We should also make it so that the stupid can't breed, and highly reward the intelligent and educated to breed at a certain point(s) in their lives.
>>
>>740449
that would never work since most of the smartest people are autists that won't ever get laid.
>>
>>740451

I found the troll, idiot, or both.
Not a bad example of someone who shouldn't breed and, or someone who should be killed.
>>
>>740451

Studies have shown that average children can be raised to have genius level intelligence, and studies of neuroplasticity helps us understand that more.

We could use a combination of creating a better people, weeding out the worst, and breeding our best to create a better world.

Breeding just the best 5% and killing everyone else seems like it'd cause some problems in the future.
>>
>>740452
Its true. look at all the engineering and computer science majors. a bunch of pasty nerds.
>>
>>740452
and i have 2 kids already faggot come try to kill me my genes are already out there.
>>
>>740453
Actually they haven't
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.