[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Heath Slater was injured Saturday night when a gash deve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
>Heath Slater was injured Saturday night when a gash developed over his right eye during a match wtih Titus O'Neil at a WWE Live Event in Bangor, Maine. The match was stopped and O'Neil was declared the winner.

>WWE ringside physician Dr. Stephen Daquino was on-site and relayed the following to WWE.com:

>"Heath has a six centimeter laceration above his right eye. It was quite open, right down to the bone. He got 18 sutures and hopefully that will close it up."

>WWE wishes Slater a healthy and speedy recovery.

PLEASE

JUST FIRE TITUS ALREADY

HE'S SO FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>1480897
Based Titus
>>
>>1480897
Based Titus.
>>
>>1480907
>>1480911
Shouldn't you be kissing your kids on the mouth, Niggerdaddy?
>>
Based Titus.
>>
>>1480923
Worked so hard
>>
>>1480897
>rapes his own child on live television
>injures based Slater

This needs to stop.
Titus must be thwarted.
>>
>>1480897
Based O'Neal, taking the vanilla midgets out, one potato at a time.
>>
Based Titus
>>
Was Titus ever good? Can someone please explain to me why this man has ever been on tv?
>>
>>1480945
No.
Because WWE fill a quota for minority air-time in order to deflect criticisms.
>>
>>1480945
There must always be a token huge body niggah who cannot actually really wrestle.
>>
>>1480945
Black Privilege
>>
This thread reeks of mad, fuck your jobber contrarian darling OP.

>Implying the minute it even looked like he was remotely getting a push you wouldn't turn on him
>>
>>1480923
Isn't Jeff Jarret raising Kurt Angle's kids?

>>1480928
More white people kiss their kids on the lips than blacks.

>>1480939
Yeah, I like what he is doing.
>>
>>1480958
>calls someone else mad
>loses his shit over based OMB

lel
>>
>>1480963
>More white people kiss their kids on the lips than blacks
How the fuck would you even know that?
>>
>>1480897
Heath no ;_;

muh boy
>>
Based Titus

wish he ended that fucking jobbers career
>>
>>1480963
>Isn't Jeff Jarrett raising Kurt Angle's kids?

Barely, with whatever he's making off of his gold scam and signed 8x10s.
>>
>>1480996
i live in the south
>>
>>1480897
Why hate titus? punished slater is going to be his breakout gimmick
>>
>>1481054
"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>1480958
Based Slater working the marks
>>
based titus shooting on the social jobbers
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.