[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been watching some 2002 smackdown because of the brand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: SMACKDOWNlogo_zps62026f79.png (57 KB, 402x143) Image search: [Google]
SMACKDOWNlogo_zps62026f79.png
57 KB, 402x143
I have been watching some 2002 smackdown because of the brand split but have been skipping the Raw's. Am I missing out? I heard RA Raw was horrible.
>>
>>1480517
Yes it was.
Even the Poppa couldn't save it.
>>
>>1480517
The only thing you're really missing is the HBK/HHH feud that went on for like 7 ppv's... My favorite match from them was from Bad Blood '02 Hell in a Cell match
>>
>>1480521
>>1480518
Well Hunter is on Smackdown at the moment so the reign of terror hasn't stated yet. Is there any reason to watch raw before he goes there?
>>
>>1480532
I meant 2004 Bad Blood Hell in a Cell... Also their 2004 RR last man standing match was good..

It depends on what you're looking for, RAW had the better storylines (Kane vs Shane, Evolution, Jericho,Trish Christian love triangle etc) on a week to week basis but SD had the better matches on a week to week basis... The best match that happened on RAW during that time period is probably HHH vs Beniot Iron Man match
>>
>>1480549
I think the only reason I would want to watch raw would be for the Christian and Jericho stuff.
>>
>>1480570
Yep, that was pretty good. And Goldust and Booker T.
>>
>>1480521
Yes, raw was great during that time. Watch both
>>
Matt Hardy, Version 1.
>slaps the shit out of Shannon Moore.
>>
>>1480532
>>1480517
Bro I'm watching 2002 smackdown! As well lol but for different reasons (i wanted to see Paul Heymans smack down ) , but Triple H doesn't last long on smack down! As by time vengeance rolled around in July Eric biscoff takes haitch, and he kayfabe divorces Steph and I also should add wwe's horrible nWo story is going in Raw . so I would recommend just watching smack down , but if youre that big of a hbk or Nash fan then I guess watch raw
>>
>>1480517
RA Raw was the worst WWE has ever been
>>
>>1480517
>based hbk on RAW
Watch RAW just for the GOAT. If you skip to 2003 you get the Goldberg vs HHH feud which was good and the unmasked Kane storyline which is underrated
>>
>>1481503
Nice meme
>>
>>1481496
How are you watching it? Is it on the Network?
>>
>>1480517
i wanna start watching AE and RA where do i start
(ive only been watching wrestling since wrestlemania 31)
>>
>>1481503
The Shield Era these last couple years have been insanely worse to the point that RAW is unwatchable.. We got Mr.187, 5.5inch and a Samoan junkie with 0 talent or charisma, these are our "top" guys
>>
>>1481517
About when stone cold and bret hart start feuding in 1997 is a really good place to start, attitude era doesn't really become a "must watch the whole show" thing until at least around survivor series 98
>>
>>1481517
WWE Network
>>
>>1481512
Not that anon but I'm watching 2002-2003 smackdown as well, they have most of the episode on the network.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.