[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Sheamus ever been genuinely over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: sheamus.jpg (23 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
sheamus.jpg
23 KB, 600x250
I don't recall witnessing any strong reaction for Sheamus ever, I feel like he's always just been 'there'
>>
i think during his face run with the whole AYYY LETS HAVE A FEW PINTS MATE gimmick he had some nice pops and reactions. Got stale very quickly, of course.
>>
>>1480338
I think he does better as a face, because who's ever going to take him credibly as a ME level monster heel after the last 4 years, but yes, the first time or two he was off and then returned, he did to an ovation. He was cheered pretty loudly for the "If ya wanna foight, then I'll foight ya" face gimmick, especially against sexual chocolate.
>>
It's a real shame too, he had a lot of potential.
>>
>>1480338
Early Heel and Face WHC run he was over.
But now, he's been forced too hard and crammed down people's throats a little too much, they're just a little tired out on him. Which is a shame, because his character/speaking is better than ever. He's a genuinely good Heel talker right now and shows a lot of personality in the proper doses.
>>
>>1480338
When he pinned Bryan at WM the whole Arena popped for Sheamus.

So yes he was over.
>>
>>1480364
I hope he does well in the split. I like him quite a bit. Him losing to Ryder clean may have hurt his credibility quite a bit even if he got a win on the following Raw.
>>
I sometimes completely forgot about him for like 3 months at a time. He's genuinely uninteresting, and the League of Nations thing was just awful
>>
>>1480338
not over, but entertaining
I think he's lame in the ring but I enjoy the way he talks on the mic.
>>
>>1480389
I think everyone in the LoN was pretty talented but the booking was atrocious and made them all look like trash. Sheamus is a decent worker and talker and at the very least he is something different to the norm which I am completely fine with.
>>
>>1480391
I think he's a good brawler and he managed to get a good match out of Beeg which is something in this day and age.
>>
>>1480389
You cant blame the superstars when the LoN only porpuse was to make Roman look strong and put him over.

Probably the guys most damaged from Reigns awful push.
>>
>>1480441
This. At least Rusev is recovering for it. It essentially pushed Barrett to quit and buried Sheamus and Del Rio.
>>
>>1480452
I think Sheamus and Dorito should reprise the LoN gimmick as a tag team. They're definitely two guys who have no real need to be singles wrestlers right now, but could absolutely pad out the Tag Division, should it become a cross-brand thing following the split (which it should).
They also have enough support from WWE that they would give them serious pushes as a pure double-act, and not with the pretense of having to make Roman look strong.
>>
>>1480401
I actually love him in the ring. The guy is stiff as fuck, and is at least entertaining in the ring.
>>
>>1480338
This sloppy faggot gives out concussions left and right, finally they're burying him
>>
>>1480338
A brogue kick outta no where!
>>
>>1480396
Their faction could have been god tier. Too bad they were put together only to put Roman over. They served no other purpose but to job to Roman.
>>
>>1480653
At the very least they should have fueded with each other either in a triple threat or fatal 4 way had Barrett decided to say. Could have been for a title as well.
>>
>>1480526
this. his fued with christian is probably what ended christian's career, imagine getting a stiff boot to the face every night when you're already fragile af
>>
>>1480338
>>
>>1480669

Only manlets like Christian, Bryan and Punk get injured. Not Sheamus' fault if the little fellas can't hack it with the big guys.
>>
>>1480441
Reigns awful push even ruined Reigns.

It ruined HHH further, as well. From 2014 onwards, there's been more ruined careers from his push than any other, AND he's not even over.

Why won't creative take the hint?
>>
>>1480705
THEY WILL LIKE WHAT I TELL THEM TO LIKE GODDAMNIT
>>
>>1480700
not even anti-smarks like sheamus
>>
>>1480725

Gain height
>>
Sheamus has been over plenty but got fucked by never ending feuds

>>1480725
Kys
>>
>>1480725
Have sex
>>
Mid/Late 2011

The pops for him at MiTB & Survivor Series were massive.

>>1480700
Sheamus has spent a combined total of 1 of the last 3 years out injured.
>>
I like him but he's just not an A player. Solid, dependable B along with Del Rio.
>>
>>1480700

Christian Cage 6 ft 1 in
CM Punk 6 ft 2 in
Sheamus 6 ft 4 in

Umm...ok?
>>
>>1480338
He looks like a fuckin slayer from Warhammer
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.