[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Happens If Deanetty Wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: mydean.png (151 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mydean.png
151 KB, 500x281
How fucked are the WWE if Dean goes over at Battleground? He has been boring, cheesy and just doesnt look like a credible threat to anyone.
>>
Not very considering most people don't agree with you
>>
They should send him to superstars, guy is a fucking jobber material
>>
Obviously he will retain at Battleground just to drop it to Seth o Roman at Summerslam
>>
Is is gonna be a title match at RAW it's because Ambrose is gonna lose the belt. Seth will be tha champ at Battleground and he or Reigns will be the winner.

Ambrose is gonna be sent o SD!, and for that reason he can't be WWE champion.

My theory is that in Battleground WWE WHC will be split, and for that there will be a double pin, one from a RAW superstar and the other from an SD! superstar.
>>
He obviously wont retain. He tanks the ratings and always gets the lowest rating for the hour he's in whether its 1st, second or third. He got lows in all of them. Kek
>>
>filename
We know you made this thread Carter.
>>
they'll be some screwy finish of 2 people pinning somebody and the belt will be split between the brands

probably of Seth and Roman
>>
>>1479591
This

>>1479569
> making a falseflag thread just so you can samefag it and talk to yourself at 3 in the morning
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.