[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eva Marie confirmed as the new RAW GM wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: eva marie.jpg (81 KB, 718x539) Image search: [Google]
eva marie.jpg
81 KB, 718x539
>Eva Marie confirmed as the new RAW GM
wat do?
>>
Get a bottle of lube
>>
Keeps her out of the ring so fine by me
>>
Nothing, I was going to watch Smackdown anyways.
>>
>>1479553
pretty much this. As long as she doesn't wrestle or talk she's fine. As Steph's GM she won't a word in anyways.Just let her stand there and be hot
>>
>>1479550
She works a lot better as a valet/personality. Probably'll get a lot of heat for being garbage in the ring so they could give her the women's strap later on to cause mass outrage
>>
>>1479550

Stop watching Raw most likely, I don't want to see that ugly talentless cunt stinking up the place every week.
>>
Would be quote happy desu. Its someone new who would be full time + she would hopefully wear sexy outfits
>>
FUCK YEAH! we'd get triple farts live?
>>
>>1479550
If she dressed like that all the time I would be happy. I'd prefer Bischoff over anyone else though.
>>
>>1479645
>Bischoff
I don't.
>>
>>1479550
Not sure desu. The Eva Marie i remember was a charisma vacum that couldn't talk for shit, has that changed?
>>
File: ballgame.jpg (14 KB, 129x129) Image search: [Google]
ballgame.jpg
14 KB, 129x129
if she always wore skimpy outfits, sure.

but shes better off as the nxt gm.

i can hear those fat neckbeards now.

assblasted and seething.
>>
>>1479651
>She sucks on the mic hence bad charisma.

Her stark red hair, body and tall height is more than enough. She has more presence than anyone on the female roster.
>>
>works the crowd just by existing
>not even terrible in the ring anymore
>tits haven't popped in possibly months now

based barbie
>>
>>1479695
PLEASE! HAVE SEX!
PLEASE! HAVE SEX!
PLEASE! HAVE SEX!
>>
Her new theme is fucking awesome
>>
>>1479651
>charisma vacum
A charisma vacum is someone who apathetic in general and lack presence like Mike Benette and Santana Garette.
>>
>>1479714
What about Jeff Jarrette?
>>
>>1479715
Not as bad as Santana
>>
Jerk off
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.