[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can bring one wrestler who's career was ended due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Tyson_Kidd_bio.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Tyson_Kidd_bio.png
1 MB, 1200x675
>You can bring one wrestler who's career was ended due to injury/death back to the WWE fold

who is it?
>>
>>1479360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUHIm-besFw
>>
Kurt Angle.
He was never fully healthy to begin with, so imagine him now with a healed neck.
>>
is TJ's career really over?

Do you think Joe feels bad?
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (97 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
97 KB, 600x423
>>
>>1479360
Obviously.
>>
sasha banks
>>
>>1479367
Yes

Why would he? It wans't his fault
>>
File: 4863 - edge grin wwe.png (179 KB, 421x315) Image search: [Google]
4863 - edge grin wwe.png
179 KB, 421x315
this pls
>>
>>1479360
Eddie. Imagine the feuds he could have with guys like Rollins or Styles. WWE today is so devoid of charismatic guys that he'd be very good for the show.

If the roster wasn't so bland I'd say Benoit for dat wrestling ability but right now we already have a bunch of gifted ring workers. It's good talkers that are needed.
>>
Do I bring them back at the point their career ended or are they their current age, just healed?

If it's current age, Daniel Bryan. Age of retirement, Stone Cold.
>>
>>1479360
I'd say Eddie Gurrerro but I feel he would be wasted on PG era. Probably Edge or Kurt Angle
>>
File: eddie.gif (1 MB, 377x287) Image search: [Google]
eddie.gif
1 MB, 377x287
>>1479363
>>1479380
>>1479385

VIVA LA RAZA

i miss him
>>
Can I just roll a dice and see who comes up?

>Eddie Guerrero
>Daniel Bryan
>Edge
>Chris Benoit and his family and his brain
>Stone Cold
>>
>>1479360
>bringing back a jobber
>>
Teddy Hart's brother that died when he was 13
He was more naturally talented than Teddy and his death is what fucked Ted's head up and turned him into a cunt. We would have 2 alltime GOATs instead of some outlaw shitter

Or Kerry Von Erich with leg seeing as he was still in his prime

Everyone else listed was already past it and would have a couple years left at most
>>
>>1479510

Unfortunately for Kerry, hoovering up enough cocaine to freak out Warrior isn't really an injury. He'd just be Snuka part 2.
>>
>>1479516
Eh maybe your right. He wouldnt be able to roid nowadays either so out goes his 10/10 look too
>>
HBK in 1998. To make Stone Cold look bad and make the next 5 years interesting rather than the 5 years of utter shit that we had.
>>
>>1479520
Worst b8

We would be posting in /wcw/ if HBGay didnt break his back
>>
File: wah.jpg (30 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
30 KB, 600x596
>>1479360
>>
>implying Tyson "Baddest Man on The Planet" Kidd is finished

He'll be wrestling again by this time next year. FACT.

>>1479380
Pretty hard to be charismatic when your every act is scripted by a senile septuagenarian and his lackeys, with any kind of deviation from the script being punished.
>>
crispen
>>
Benoit, but none of history is rewritten. Everyone just has to skirt around the fact that he murdered his family and came back from the dead.
>>
>>1479675
So he'd be in prison until his heart explodes a year or so later?
>>
>>1479360
Owen. His death was a freak accident and he still had years ahead of him.
And this will sound crude, but it wasn't as if led to things changed the industry for the better, like Eddie and Benoit.
>>
File: dusty-rhodes-net-worth2.jpg (58 KB, 550x619) Image search: [Google]
dusty-rhodes-net-worth2.jpg
58 KB, 550x619
>>1479360
Eddie Guerrero, Steve Austin, or Dusty Rhodes
>>
>>1479360
Eddie all fucking day.

>>1479367
>>1479375
It was a freak accident, but you still have to think guys would retain some guilt. If only for a "it happened on my watch" mentality.
>>
Owen Hart.
>>
>>1479675
Because the WWE has that level of tact his first rematch would be against lesnar and play on the fact he was an actual killer and Brock is a pussy
>>
>>1480130
Rhodes ended his career well before his death.
>>
>>1479595
Broken neck and empty lungs
>>
>>1480130
>tfw dusty died slowly and painfully
>>
No one has brought up Ritchie Steamboat yet, so I'll throw him out there. Poor sap never made it out of FCW/NXT to carry on that dragon legacy
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.