[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those two are the best thing on the tag division since the Dudleyz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: NoFlipsJustFists.png (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
NoFlipsJustFists.png
1 MB, 720x720
Those two are the best thing on the tag division since the Dudleyz putting women through tables run.

>'No flips just fists' on a NXT roster full of flying nerds, comedian actors and japanese meme wrestlers.
>Basically over and connected with every southern crowd.
>Watch botchamania but still no marks
>Look and act like real wrestlers.
>Can be used for a future political angle as Trump Supporters.

Sorry, but you can defend your America Alpha and TMDK but they still the most over tag on NXT and future big players on main roster.
>>
>>1478532
They're great. I didn't know they had a southern pride gimmick, fits pretty well though
>>
WE GO HARD
>>
>>1478532
I feel that the main criticism of them – that they lack a gimmick – is made by people judging them purely off of appearance.
Their gimmick is just no-nonsense, uppity, condescending Heels. It's basic and purist, but they play it very well.
>>
>>1478541
ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
>>
>>1478546
ALL MY PROUD SOUTHERN PEOPLE WHO BE READY TO FIGHT
>>
Seem like a poormans Brisco Brothers desu senpai. DEM BOYS
>>
>>1478532
Southern and proud? So they like to watch their white trash wives get fucked by black guys whilst they jerk off in the corner?
>>
>>1478561
>He has to inject his cuckoldry obsession into everything he sees
Sad!
>>
>>1478561
I bet you are one those reddit guys who love Nakameme and Asgooka for bring the Oriental style to our wrestling but can't deal with two guys proud of their american heritage.
>>
>>1478547
SAY YEAH
>>
>>1478561
i like that i can tell that the cuckspammer is one guy by the way he writes
>>
File: 1455680805072.jpg (55 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
1455680805072.jpg
55 KB, 640x509
>>1478532
>>Look and act like real wrestlers.
>>
File: the-revival-1.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
the-revival-1.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
their jackets look comfy as fuck

also they have the best timing for tag team cheating in a long time
>>
My lovely manlet Andersons
>>
the difference between nxt and main roster is going to be very apparent when american alpha and them move up.

the tag matches are so formulaic in comparison, it's 95% hot tag finishes
>>
>>1478532
So they're ripping off the Briscoes?
>>
>>1478560
This.
The real question, who is dash and who is Dawson
>>
The only thing that could make these guys better is if they ended every promo with the word 'faggot'.
>>
>LITERAL vanilla.midgets

Bravo nxmeme
>>
Were these two guys part of that stable of amateur wrestlers that never ended up happening even though it should have?
>>
>>1478532
The one on the right looks like a gay(er) big boss man.
>>
>>1478685
Since New Gay was the top heel team in the last couple years i think they will be fine in the main roster, and i don't think they will be buried like the vauds since The Revival is a credible team.
>>
These guys are going to be the next Brainbusters or Midnight Express.
>>
>>1478657
YEAH
>>
>>1478560
18+
>>
>>1478685
I'm stoked to see a couple real tag teams on the MR. E&C have the charisma, but are just another hot tag and the club is caught up in the John cena shit.
>>
If these guys put on suits and started following Seth Rollins around and calling themselves J & J Security nobody would know the difference.
>>
>>1479032
>MR

ok faggot
>>
>>1478685
>it's 95% hot tag finishes
So are all of these guys' matches.
>>
>>1478532

saw them in Columbus at the arnold classic. they're midgets and mediocre on the mic.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.