[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1468690177025.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1468690177025.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
Discuss.
>>
Roman Reigns' suspension was a work
>>
>>1478463
Isn't Brock's alleged, at this point?
>>
>>1478463

Still not officially confirmed.

becky is worst girl btw
>>
>>1478463
Saying 'white privilege' is racist
>>
>>1478463
Post tits now
>>
>>1478463
Roman is weight
Jews are white people to you cuck
>>
>Americans
>white

>>1478484
Why do they want whites away then?
>>
>>1478484
fuckin auto correct
>>
bork shit is not 100% confirm
>>
>>1478463
They don't suspend The Rock either you stupid fuckin tumblr cunt

They have different rules for part-timers
>>
>>1478463
He's a white boy and he's jacked. Deal with it.
>>
>>1478463
Brock wrestles like 5 times a year. Suspending him for 30 days isn't shit, since he is never there. Also he didn't fail a wwe drug test.
>>
>>1478463
wow teenagers on tumblr are fucking retarded
>>
Roman was a martyr cause they knew Lesnar pissed hot for a wwe wellness thing before they knew he was going to UFC with their USADA testing. Roman did nothing wrong, he just took the fall like a good company man. They also worked this into an angle for Roman. It's not a coincidence they are parading around and constantly mentioning roman's suspension on RAW.
>>
>>1478463
There's nothing to discuss. Tumblr is full of idiots. I shrug in their general direction.

Roman Reigns violation is confirmed and he has even confessed to it. Brock Lesnar's alleged violation is only, uh, *alleged* so far. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Also lol white privilege
fuck outta here
>>
>>1478625
Lesnar is def. getting sued! He'll probably end up in prison what an idiot!
>>
>tumblr
kys
>>
Wellness policy extends only to active full time wrestlers, therefore excluding Brock, HHH, Undertaker, anyone injured, ect ect.
>>
File: CfPqLzNUYAEakDo.jpg (38 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CfPqLzNUYAEakDo.jpg
38 KB, 600x338
>"A WWE employee briefly interrupted the revelry to bring us fifth leftover hot dogs from the concession stand's Weenie Wednesday promotion.

>"I took my hot dog over to my locker and began to undress. That was when things got interesting. When I turned around, I saw the dark, naked bodies of two young Puerto Ricans hovering around the hot dogs. Primo and Epico... were inseparable and spoke no English -- the most one of them had ever said to me was "Why-ya-ya-ya-ya-yeah!" after a dark match the week before.

>"Gradually, more of the superstars turned to watch as Primo's and Epico's naked bodies circled the food. We all knew they were up to something no good. Two naked heterosexual teenagers don't stand that close together for that long next to a box of hot dogs without something happening.

>"Suddenly, Epico took one of the hot dogs out of its bun and deep-throated it. Then he took the bun and put it around Primo's flaccid penis and poured ketchup on it. Jaws dropped -- Primo was a willing participant. Then Epico bent over and pretended to eat the Puerto Rican penis hot dog. When he did that, we all screamed, "Nooooo!"

>"Getting the reaction he'd desired, Epico turned to a few of us and said, "I no gay. You gay" and burst into a fit of laughter. Epico slapped Primo on the ass and the two laughed all the way to the shower."
>>
>>1478883
that's about aybar and callaspo, nice try
>>
Brock isn't white, he's Canadian
>>
So Samoans confirmed niggers?
>>
>>1478905
Canada is whiter than USA.
>>
>>1478463
Christ. Nigga, would YOU like to be the one to tell Brock he is suspended? Nobody has balls that big.
>>
>>1478463
isnt Roman white?
>>
>>1478972
He's somoan/white
>>
>>1478463
>Samoans
>white
lmao fucking tumblr
>>
>>1478988
Are you literally retarded?
>>
Brock was wellness'd by a completely different organization, and besides that they'll probably suspend him if it turns out to be legit and not a false positive or like fucking tylenol or something.
>>
>>1478999
Check.
Your.
Privilege.
White.
Male.
>>
>>1478962
>implying they'd denounce god in person
>>
>>1478463
Brock's failure isn't confirmed atm, also, even if he fails, it wasn't WWE's official wellness test so they're under no obligation to suspend him. Reigns is basically white anyway, do you really think WWE would have pushed him and the Rock for years if they were racist? Fuck off with your white privilege shit
>>
>>1479179
THIS.
>>
>>1478475
Kys
>>
>>1478906
>>1478972
>>1478982
>>1478988
Roman is white idiots.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.