[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before he's suspended for a wellness policy violation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: rollinsroids.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rollinsroids.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>
Hes HHHs lil fuccboi so never
>>
>>1477530
Basically. He's the new Orton, Seth can get caught with drugs countless times and still get pushed
>>
>>1477534
Are you mad because you can't masturbate to Roman now because he is a drug addict?
>>
>>1477527
Never because he uses undetectable substances
>>
>>1477527
He's seemed to gain size slowly over the years so maybe he's natty. also
>WWE drug testing
If guys like Brock, Ryback, Cena can pass for years he'll be fine
>>
>>1477542
This. Roman had to be using some Samoan piss steroids to get caught
>>
>>1477534
>He's the new Orton, Seth can get caught with drugs countless times and still get pushed
Orton is pushed, yes, but he's also seen as a liability because of his two violations so they're never going to put the title on him again.

Also there's no such thing as "countless times".
>>
So here's what I don't get.

Cena and Seth used some kinda substance, be it HGH or whatever, to come back early from injury, right? That seems to be the consensus? Two questions.

1) If HGH doesn't have negative side-effects and it lets WWE employees return quicker and preform better, why not allow it?
2) If Cena and Seth are using stuff that doesn't show up on tests, H O W T H E F U C K did Roman get caught pissing hot? Fucker makes 2.1 million bones a year, PLUS PPV bonuses and merch and shit, are you seriously telling me he's too cheap or too stupid to spring for the good shit?
>>
>>1477561

Unprescribed HGH possession is kind of illegal, so they're not going to be declaring it ok even if they don't give a shit. Its also not without potential side effects.

Depending on who you believe, Roman didn't get done for gear. He got done for amphetamine usage which is a whole different ballgame.
>>
>>1477566
>Its also not without potential side effects.
Like what? I'm genuinely curious, I haven't been able to find much on this point.
>He got done for amphetamine usage which is a whole different ballgame.
What, like a fat burner or something?
>>
>>1477575

Who the hell knows what he was using it for. Probably as a stimulant (considering how brutal the WWE travel schedule is, I'm surprised more guys don't resort to it) but it doesn't really matter - the WWE tests for more than just steroid-related stuff and he made the mistake of using prescription amphetamines without a prescription close to a drug test.

Assuming you believe those reports.
>>
>>1477591
so we know for a fact he was on amphetamemes
>>
>>1477527

Unless he starts taking recreational drugs, or directly and literally pisses in Vince's cereal, never.

I'm not sure you understand how the Wellness Policy works. It does not exist to keep steroids out of the WWE. It exists as a tool Vince can use to punish people who annoy him.
>>
>>1477542

>maybe he's natty.

On my knees BEGGING you to do SS+GOMAD.

There is no way Seth is natty. Even before his knee injury I'd have HIGHLY doubted it. Then he recovered from what the medical community would consider an "exploded" knee in a MERE SIX MONTHS and came back BIGGER than when he was injured. He was clearly mainlining HGH the entire goddamn time.

Which isn't even a bad thing in itself. The problem is that marks like you will genuinely believe he's natty, then run off and injure yourself doing DipShitFit trying to get big like Rollins. Or, and this has happened several times, blunder up to me in the gym, asking how I got to squatting 450 lbs for sets of five, and then completely ignore any advice I give in favor of some dipshit Arnold routine even though you have no plans to do Arnold level steroids.

Just assume EVERYONE in the WWE is on steroids. Even KO. He's on those steroids they give cows to fatten them up.
>>
>>1477561

>1) If HGH doesn't have negative side-effects and it lets WWE employees return quicker and preform better, why not allow it?

The WWE pretty much does. At worst, you have to get a prescription for it and wave it in front of Vince and you're good to go. And getting a prescription isn't terribly difficult when you're making six figures.

The US government considers it a controlled substance because they need the War on Drugs to drum up as much revenue as possible to keep throwing around money like it's 1999 to every suck-up defense contractor and stoned deaf "green" start-up they can find.

>2) If Cena and Seth are using stuff that doesn't show up on tests, H O W T H E F U C K did Roman get caught pissing hot? Fucker makes 2.1 million bones a year, PLUS PPV bonuses and merch and shit, are you seriously telling me he's too cheap or too stupid to spring for the good shit?

It's almost 100% certain Roman was caught for recreational drugs, not performance enhancing drugs. THAT shit Vince looks down on because he's a malignant narcissist constantly scrambling for ways to hold himself above others.

Not that I would be terribly thrilled if my top guy might have a drug habit. That sort of shit is how you end up on Victory Road.
>>
>>1477618

It's also what cost Vince an awful lot of top talent in the past. I don't think he's in much of a mood to repeat the disaster of letting guys like Snuka go off the rails.
>>
>>1477542
>WWE superstars
>natty
ayy lmao
>>
this is the power of crossfit....
>>
File: meIwm.jpg (51 KB, 568x725) Image search: [Google]
meIwm.jpg
51 KB, 568x725
>>
>>1477561
Roman was a martyr cause they knew Lesnar pissed hot for a wwe wellness thing before they knew he was going to UFC with their USADA testing. Roman did nothing wrong, he just took the fall like a good company man. They also worked this into an angle for Roman. It's not a coincidence they are parading around and constantly mentioning roman's suspension on RAW.
>>
>>1477527

>already has a tiny weiner

Hes been punished enough
>>
>>1477603
Surely steroids prescribed by a doctor to aid recovering from surgery don't violate the wellness policy?
>>
File: 1446609028236.jpg (103 KB, 618x925) Image search: [Google]
1446609028236.jpg
103 KB, 618x925
>>1477527

1) Roman's violation is almost certainly a work, he had go-away heat, so they found a way to make him go away to let the two better talkers build the triple threat. In kayfabe it makes no fucking sense why Steph who supposedly hates him would let him stay in the triple threat.

2) Seth could only really work his upper body for 6+ months while rehabbing his knee, the photo is deceiving because he's probably 20 on the left and anyone who works out for a living for 10 years can get that big
3) Cena is probably on roids idk
>>
>>1477686
All natural! :^)
>>
>>1477700
>Roman's violation is almost certainly a work,
>he had go-away heat

So their solution is to do something that would give him even MORE go-away heat?

Nice work.
>>
>>1477700
They had to acknowledge Roman's suspension on TV.
Not mentioning it at all then expect him to just show up in BG would be stupider.
>>
>>1477742
To be fair, that's been their solution to pretty much everybody who isn't getting the reaction they want. Do something to spit in the very face of common sense, like when they stopped Cesaro from using the swing because reasons
>>
>>1477603
>Even KO. He's on those steroids they give cows to fatten them up.
That was unnecessarily mean, bro
>>
>>1477558
Orton has said he wanted a part time contract so he doesnt really want to be champion and work a full schedule.
>>
File: 1466971384746-asp.png (1002 KB, 1119x746) Image search: [Google]
1466971384746-asp.png
1002 KB, 1119x746
>>1477904
>That was unnecessarily mean, bro
>>
>>1477534
Everything has it's limits. But he seems smart, so I doubt he'll ever get caught.
Honestly, if he's doing HGH/Steroids, they probably already know. He's NOT natty, he just has Haitch's protection. He'd have to get busted for recreational shit, like Randy.

>>1477558
>so they're never going to put the title on him again.

Wouldn't bet on it. He's always a solid call-back guy to put it on for a filler-reign.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.