[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen a gimmick fail this hard that fast in a long,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
I haven't seen a gimmick fail this hard that fast in a long, long time.
>>
I think the only reason they had that gimmik was for advertising, they were never going to get pushed
>>
>>1477446
So come to Puerto Rico, the shining star of the Carribean
>>
>>1477446
Have they ever been over in the history of ever?
>>
le quirky steampunk girl failed harder
>>
>>1477482
When Primo was teaming with Carlito. Don't know about Epico.
>>
>>1477506
They should just bring carlito and fire these two idiots
>>
>>1477446
>mexamerica
>>
>>1477446
What are they? Members travel? Delusional Puerto Ricans believe that the purity of an island? I do not get it. Death in arriving.
>>
Ironcally they were more over as Los Matadores
>>
>>1477446
Just being "some guys" isn't a gimmick.
>>
>>1477572
They aren't just "some guys". They are just "some travel agents".

Seriously though, whoever thought of this gimmick should just apologise and then kill themselves.
>>
>>1477446
What was the gimmick though?
>>
>out of the family you have one guy who's got charisma for days
>keep the talentless vacuums of charisma around
>WWE
>>
>>1477714
he was also a lazy piece of shit no one liked
>>
>>1477497
Nice try
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.