[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.wwe.com/article/brock-le snar-anti-doping-policy-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: bork reee.gif (387 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
bork reee.gif
387 KB, 500x447
http://www.wwe.com/article/brock-lesnar-anti-doping-policy-violation

Why would they post this?
>>
Bork about to be buried. Orton and Reigns to go over. The beast gimmick is done
>>
I don't know. What the fuck? It's like they have to punish him now when they could have just let it blow over.
>>
To save face and make it clear that he was using while outside of WWE
>>
>>1477306
No it isn't. They've invested too much into it to give the rub to fucking Orton
>>
>>1477314
Just wait and see idiot. If it turns out to be true this is humiliating to both companies and Bork will be punished severely
>>
File: blvsro.jpg (45 KB, 596x335) Image search: [Google]
blvsro.jpg
45 KB, 596x335
Will this result in the Viper beating the Beast?
>>
brock bout to put over based reigns
>>
Orton going heel to beat the beast somehow now.
>>
>>1477319
i got edge winning this triple threat match to be honest
>>
there is no way on earth Randy will beat brock clean
>>
Wtf I love wwe now
>>
>Roman violates WWE's wellness violation
>HA HA FUCK OFF ROMAN
>Brock gets found out that he's doping
>We-ll, ugh, well...
>>
>>1477844
The thing is people actually like and wanna see Lesnar, not Generic M'heritage Samoan #35
>>
can anyone say they are surprised the wellness policy is a joke.
>>
>>1477311
DING DING DING.

>He never tested positive for PEDs in WWE, must be him and UFC
>>
>>1477853
Deans shitty ratings say otherwise, people tuned in to see what what would happen with Roman
>>
>>1477349
Edge can't wrestle unless Orton and Bork beat the shit out of each other and he comes out and pins one of them.
>>
>>1477954
Why not?
>>
>>1477971
Neck is fucked
>>
>>1477973
Wrestling is fake nerd.
>>
>>1477974
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1477977
Are you?

The ring has a trampoline under it.
>>
>WWE throwing UFC under the bus
KEK
>>
>>1477979
I'm probably falling for the bait of baits, but Edge caused his neck injury years ago on a dive out the ring and onto the outside floor i think.
It just slowly got worse from there. Even fake, he'd still be putting his neck in danger doing stunts and what not.
>>
>>1477988
>caused his neck injury years ago on a dive out the ring and onto the outside floor i think.

Nope. It was just years of crazy flips from ladders. No one event fucked his neck, it was more of a build up over time.
>>
>>1478195
it would be ironic if that's what happened considering he started his firat match in the WWE jumping off the ring to break someone else's neck
>>
File: CngMuDLXgAEC1bq.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CngMuDLXgAEC1bq.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1459027072766.png (75 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
1459027072766.png
75 KB, 268x367
>>1478225
>>
>>1478225
KEK
>>
>>1477301
Meltzer said that Lesnar might get a multi-million dollar fine for this. I feel sorry for him now.
>>
>>1477306
>Orton and Reigns to go over.
literally the two worst, just have Cena or Taker go over both
>>
>>1477844
Lesnar is a larger than life, once in a lifetime, natural (well, when it comes to his character at least) wrestler, Reigns is a boring hack whose entire act is forced and cringeworthy. People like Lesnar more, that's why.
>>
>>1477301
> Why would they post this?

A number of reasons:

1. People are going to talk about it. Might as well make an official statement and get some clicks/ad revenue from it.
2. Gets the heat off them and makes it seem more like it's UFC's fault.
>>
Lesnar is one of the reason WWE is still making big cards for their PPVs , believe me , theyre not gonna drop him . And if Lesnar's out for 2 years in the UFC , Vinnie Mac will milk the shit outta him
>>
File: that_feel_when_piss.jpg (296 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_when_piss.jpg
296 KB, 1284x722
>>1478251
>multi-million dollar fine
Jesus christ, why would Brock even use roids im so confused, surely he knew they would test and he would get caught. Whats was his endgame?
>>
>>1478272
It's probably just so high because he was paid tons of money for the fight. But money is probably not the only thing he will lose.
>>
LESNAR DIDN'T DO ROIDS! HE DENIED TAKING IT! HE WAS TESTED NEGATIVES MULTIPLE TIMES PRIOR! WE WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!
>>
>>1478289
This

#IStandWithBrock
>>
>>1477301
fucking stupid that they bitch about doping when its not a sport its acting.
you never see hollywood saying they dont want dopers
>>
>>1478312
The Rock would be out of a job then.
Roided ass faggot. (jk, I don't care about steroids, I just don't like Dwayne)
>>
>last year we had an injury issue
>this year we have a roiding issue
>>
B-But I thought he was just a jacked white boy and that people need to deal with it?
>>
>>1478225
How can tumblr be so stupid
>>
>>1477844

do you really need this explained to you?
>>
>>1478225
How is this white privilege meme still alive? Every time I search for it on Youtube I only see videos destroying that narrative.
>>
>>1477301
Dana must be so ecstatic he sold and doesn't have to put up with usada anymore
>>
>>1478396
The person making these is a female landwhale that wants Ambrose to shit in her mouth. And plus tumblr has the most closed minded people on the internet
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.