[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to become an f1 driver if i'm not rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: car.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
how to become an f1 driver if i'm not rich
>>
It all depends, whats ya height?
>>
>>1477245
178cm
>>
>>1477256
In English please
>>
>>1477268
5'8
>>
File: Gamegaming.gif (959 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
Gamegaming.gif
959 KB, 250x141
>>1477278
>>
>>1477239
This is a good question. How does one become a race car driver?
>>
>>1477239
Kill yourself and hope you are born to a rich family that participates in motorsport, start karting before you can poop in a toilet, be a freak with unhealthy levels of feel for how a car handles, and get totally lucky while also working your ass off to become a better racer. And even if you are some god of driving, you need to know how the car works and how to better set it up to go faster for longer. If you cannot give valuable input to your team on how the car is or isn't working, you've lost.
>>
>>1477239
Did they ban F1 from /sp/?
>>
>>1477436
no but he got realistic answers there
>>
>>1477239
Chances are you are too late to become an F1 driver.
You need to start racing real young.
>>
>>1478048
Not necessarily, there are drivers in F1 right now that started karting as teenagers.
>>
Isnt this gimmick infringment from Hardcore Holly?
>>
>>1477239
pretty sure F1 is welcome on /sp/ brah.

But to answer your question, go back in time to be about 6 and start racing go carts. Continue doing so for the rest of your childhood and teenage years, winning multiple national and world titles.
>>
>>1478720
Like with any elite activity, you have to basically start in elementary school and consistently place first in all levels, even surpassing older children. Unless you were cart racing extensively before the age of 10, your chances of driving professionally at the highest levels are practically nil.
>>
>>1478048
>>1478826
i'm 18, i can still race karts with 15+ why does age matter
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.