[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 20150929014001_IMG_3545.jpg (20 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
20150929014001_IMG_3545.jpg
20 KB, 200x300
APOLOGIZE
>>
"No"
>>
sorry bout your titties
>>
i-im sorry. well what else do you want me to say i said i'm sorr--

I APOLOGIZE YOU SON OF A BITCH!
>>
File: I APOLOGIZE YOU SON OF A BITCH.png (300 KB, 587x452) Image search: [Google]
I APOLOGIZE YOU SON OF A BITCH.png
300 KB, 587x452
>>1476983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DO5IzAGSE
>>
I'm low-key fun ....

That war Mark Hunt rubble winning Brock little room left for happiness. This suggests that business as usual for the feed.

But now? Establishes fukkery ....
>>
>>1477066
Why does this board have so many Pajeets?
>>
>>1477068
It's one guy trying to force a meme. It'll die off like booger eater, paycheck to paycheck etc. Give it time
>>
I apologize Mr. Super Samoan
>>
>>1476983
After you lose weight you fat fuck
>>
>>1477036
>>
>>1476983
He should be compensated if it turns out to be true. Half of Brocks fight purse and a shot at a top 3 heavyweight contender
>>
I felt bad for him when they said they didn't test Brock immediately. I knew there was a chance of Brock doping but I didn't expect him to get caught
>>
>>1476983
>Lesnar's opponent at UFC 200, Mark Hunt, said that he wants UFC to "sort" the situation out or he wants his release.

>"They say they are trying to clean up the game, but it does not feel like it," Hunt told MarkHunt.TV. "Is said to tell the UFC if you copy will not be punished."

>"The third time I had to tell a cheater in my career. The other two times I did not ask for compensation, but the third time now and I'm sick of them have left the faithful. I told Dana I want a release from the UFC if they do not classify this."

What a cuck.
>>
>>1477424
He's got every right to feel that way you faggot
>>
>>1476983
>>1477424
How is he a cuck?
>>
Forgive me senpai
>>
>>1476983
I'm sorry that roided beast beat the ever living shit out of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 612x574
>>1477424
>this bootyblasted
>>
>>1477424
>someone else cheated and beat you
>rightfully upset about it
>le cuck maymay
go back to your tumblresque /pol/ hugbox stormfag
>>
Mark Hunt is a fucking animal. Lesbar is genetic freak but ultimately a pussy. Hunt already fought dudes who fucking roid. Sure there's fatties in heavyweigt, but Americans are some of the worst for roiding.
>inb4 everyone roids
>americucks just change the rules so they can get away with roiding
Seriously fuck UFC
>>
HE WILL BE BEATEN BY CM PANK TUST ME
CM PANK 10X WORLD CHAMP
MARK (C)UNT WORLD HOT DOG ETING CHAMP LOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
SORRY MR. HUNT
>>
>>1478990
kek
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.