[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Jessie Graff. Jessica "Jessie" Graff (born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
This is Jessie Graff.

Jessica "Jessie" Graff (born January 12, 1984 in New York City) is a professional stunt woman and actress. She is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a black sash in Kung Fu, and is trained in five other styles of martial arts. She is also a championship pole vaulter and competitive gymnast. She is famous for being the first woman to qualify for the city finals on the fifth season of American Ninja Warrior. She was also a contestant on Wipeout in 2008. In season 8 of American Ninja Warrior, in the Los Angeles qualifying round, she became the first woman in American Ninja Warrior history to make it up the new 14 1/2-foot Warped Wall. Along with her, a second woman in the Los Angeles qualifying round, professional rock climber Natalie Duran, who finished 19th (but did not complete the course), moved on to the city finals. This was the first time two women made it into the Top 30. Later on season 8 of American Ninja Warrior, in the Los Angeles city finals, Graff finished second, breaking her own record for the highest finish by a woman in a city competition.

She graduated from Urbana High School, Frederick, Maryland, as a Track Team Leader, honor roll student, and member of National Honor Society.

She holds the pole-vault record at Georgia Tech and University of Nebraska.

>TL;DR: This woman competes on a level playing field with men and hangs with them consistentantly.
>>
>>1476948
But how is her fart game?
>>
whats her gimmick and shoe size
>>
Jesus Christ her leg is as thick as my torso
>>
Sasha Banks would still beat her in a shoot fight.
>>
>>1476958
5'8" 130lbs
>>
>>1476964
I'm 6'5'' 180 lbs you little nerd
>>
>>1476968
THat's what size she is doofus.

I am 6'1" 230.
>>
>>1476968
>>1476978
Fucking manlets I'm 7'0'' 440 lbs
>>
>>1476996
>being over 6' is unbelievable
State of you manlets
>>
>>1476948
Go back to TUMBLR YOU SJW
THIS IS /POL/
>>
>>1476951
Fpbp
>>
>>1476948
I could save my post any day if you get my drift.
>>
>>1477000
Nobody else even said that. You were the one accusing people of being below it
>>
>>1477113
Link the post where I said that you dumb cunt
>>
>>1476948
kk.
>>
Proof that only women over 5 feet 7 can be great. Womanlets BTFO
>>
>>1476948
>TL;DR: This woman competes on a level playing field with men and hangs with them consistentantly.
Better sign her up to fight Demetrious Johnson.
>>
>>1476948

Competes on a level playing field in what? A fucking stupid TV show?
>>
>>1477821
womanlet detected
>>
>>1476948

I remember first seeing her and thinking, "given her size I bet she was a stuntwoman on Chuck." Later on I was watching Yvonne Strahovski/Sara's fight in Thailand on the last season and sure enough that was Jessie.

I can tell I'm getting old when I see videos of her and think, "Damn, I'd love to have a daughter that awesome."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.