[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you Manlet nerds Ambrose is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1468637858708-1394322674.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468637858708-1394322674.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck you Manlet nerds
Ambrose is the best
>>
What
>>
>>1476938
I really cannot figure out what this picture is supposed to be
>>
/asp/

we're here

DEAH
>>
>>1476960
Tilt your head to the right. It's Carter
>>
>>1476938
What am i supposed to be seeing here
>>
>>1476938

ambrose is cool

stop with these threads, tho

please...
>>
>>1476938
Is that a neck fold?
>>
>>1476990
No its ya mothers ass
>>
>>1476938
WHAT'S CARTER DOING IN THE /ASP/ ZONE!?!?!?
>>
>>1476938
i feel bad for carter, if he just played hockey in HS he could've been something and not a autistic neet.
>>
>>1477046
>just played hockey in HS
wut
>>
Ambrose seems a surprising acceptance and quality higher than champ Rollins reigns combined.
feels reasons pegged Ambrose is the first out of the shield in a single performer on both sides of the Mic outside employment rates.
The Ambrose ran really rejuvenate shield why Ambrose is familiar with the Mic and can sell workrate Ti about intelligence to get someone else on and he even lost.
>>
>>1477061
Hmm, really made me think
>>
>>1477061
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>1476938

Of course.
>>
Little things watching the CWC for a second time

>Kota Ibushi's "selling" ability. That fucking 90 degree backflip he needed to do before taking that Facebreaker. Oh my lord fucking Why? Overselling exposes you. I haven't seen a sell that comically over the top since Jack Evans got smacked by Aerostar with a Numbchuck and Jack did a fucking corkscrew before falling on the ground. Also Kota needing to SCREAM LOUDLY as he sells. Also Kota's comically overly Japanese hand gestures between strikes. He acts like a living anime character.

>Sean Maluta fucking botching a suicide dive by falling off the fucking ropes then falling on top of Ibushi. Literally just like a fucking Uso maneuver.

>Cedric Alexander is like Apollo Crews and Jason Jordan doing a Fusion Dance. His Belly-to-back suplex lifted and dropped into the double knee backbreaker is basically a shittier version of Carlito's Backcracker.

>Clement Petiot is a hybrid of Rene Dupree and Chris Masters. Petiot was also under the ropes but the Ref did a fast count.

>Ho Ho Lun might have the best standing dropkick ever that puts Balor's and Del Rio's shitty varients to absolute fucking shame. He also needs to watch some Kushida matches and learn from example. Also Ho Ho's attire reminds me of that of the Mexicool's with the intense fixation of green.

>Saez's background in being a web designer and a Graphic artist reminds me of this kid we used to pick on in college named Rob.
>>
>>1476938
Fuck off, Roman Reigns!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.