[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darren Young is /asp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ASP.png (600 KB, 756x458) Image search: [Google]
ASP.png
600 KB, 756x458
Darren Young is /asp/
>>
>>1476660
Yeah, we're pretty great again.
>>
>>1476660
I wonder how many wrestlers he's sucked off
>>
>>1476714
Personally I'd be more interested to know who
>>
>>1476660
than whose Bob Backlund?
>>
Gay?
>>
>Darren Young wins IC title
>holds a press conference in the locker room in front of all the WWE superstars
>It is with great honor that I wear this title while representing the gay community
>camera pans to AJ Styles face from the the crowd
Post yfw
>>
File: Here is Christopher Walken..jpg (68 KB, 409x469) Image search: [Google]
Here is Christopher Walken..jpg
68 KB, 409x469
>>1478781
>>
>"I started watching everybody and I picked Big E [Langston] and Kofi [Kingston]. There's a story out there that it started with Darren Young and Kofi replaced him, but that's not true. The office's suggestion was Darren. Kofi was always in it. We even shot a vignette of all of us dancing in the church together. Darren was actually in the shot. It was the first thing we did together, and I felt like he didn't fit with us. Big E felt it too. So we shot it with all of us shucking and jiving together—but then I had them shoot one without Darren in it.

>"I had them shoot one without Kofi in it too so Darren wouldn't go, 'Why wasn't I in it?' We shot all different combinations. But ultimately we went with one that had Big E, Kofi, and I. We could feel it with Kofi right from the get-go. There was just a cohesiveness. For whatever reason, Darren didn't fit with us. It was nothing personal."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1478794
It's New Day not New Gay
>>
File: 1463787244127.jpg (28 KB, 188x343) Image search: [Google]
1463787244127.jpg
28 KB, 188x343
>Darren Young will make "The Gay Community" a reality on WWE
>>
>>1478794
Darren wasn't gay enough for new day.
>>
File: New-Day.jpg (71 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
New-Day.jpg
71 KB, 642x361
>>1478818

>
>>
I fear the day that Darren Young and AJ Styles battle each other, because when the day comes, /asp/ will be flooded with gay community memes.
>>
>>1478794
Maybe it's because Xavier, Kofi and E seem like they're generally full of character, and have some personality.
Whereas Darren's a plank of wood.
>>
Well he is a fag so you are 100% correct in that regard
>>
File: 1468214988823.jpg (16 KB, 420x356) Image search: [Google]
1468214988823.jpg
16 KB, 420x356
>>1478781
Would mark
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.