[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all current singles champs have blonde gfs What did Vince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: chumps.jpg (88 KB, 968x338) Image search: [Google]
chumps.jpg
88 KB, 968x338
>all current singles champs have blonde gfs

What did Vince mean by this?
>>
>>1475881
>women are attracted to successful men and men are attracted to hot women
What did evolution mean by this?
>>
>current wimminz champ is a blond
>all 3 singles champs have blond gfs currently employed in the 'E
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
>>
>>1475881
Reminder that Dean and Miz combined make roughly half the wrestler of RuRu
>>
>>1475889
Reminder that Deanetty and the shitskin combined have roughly half the mic skills and charisma of Miz.
>>
>>1475881
They're all fake blondes though. Just shows that blonde is GOAT and everyone wants it.
>>
>>1475893
Nah. Rusev can pull his weight on the mic, and he has tonnes of character.
Not Miz's level, mind you, but he does very well.
>>
>>1475893
rusev has charisma, it's just a different kind

dean used to be really charismatic, that monday promo would've been ok but now he talks way too fast for his own good
>>
samoa joe too
>>
>>1475925
>all Singles Male Champions employed by the WWE confirmed to have blonde bitches
>and Charlotte has Dana

Sheit.
>>
>>1475881
MUH RAYYYYCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM
>>
I wonder why Ryder started getting a push
>>
>>1475889
>>1475893

Reminder that bulgarian fatty and failed actor mized combined are roughly half as over as Deanetty
>>
>>1475975
That's because crowds are conditioned not to give two fucks about anything or anyone par a few certain acts/segments, which Rusev and Miz do not fall under.
Overness is a generally bad indicator of talent, considering how controlling and manipulative WWE is.
>>
>>1475889
>Best mic skills
Based Miz
>Best in-ring skills
Based RuRu
>Best character arc and most over
Based Deano

Is this the best trifecta of champs we've had in years?
>>
>>1475925
>>1475931
It's settled, Asuka needs a blonde girlfriend.
>>
>>1475986
>how controlling and manipulative WWE is.

Yeah, like those times Reigns was super over heading into Mania? Masterminds at WWE, I'm telling you.
>>
>>1475987
Considering Miz has been out twatting around in Hollywood, and shouldn't be the Champ right now anyway, because they need to raise it's worth, and Dean's not worth shit. Nah, not really.
Seth as WWEWHC, Cena as US and DBry as IC was probably the best trifecta. Seth was a boring champ week-to-week, but he delivered on PPV, and the other two were god-tier, even though DBry's run and potential was cut sadly short.
>>
>>1475990
There are limits to everything; even master-manipulators can't polish a literal turd.
But generally speaking, they've hammered it into fans not to care about 90% of shit outside of the ME Scene.
>>
File: Mio-Shirai-Kana.jpg (50 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
Mio-Shirai-Kana.jpg
50 KB, 540x760
>>1475989
does blonde streak count?
>>
>>1476004
I'm not so sure that's manipulation as much as it is shitty writing where noone gets over.
>>
>>1476013
Same end-result. Would you really put it past WWE to neuter/devalue their product on the whole to assure that eyes remain where they want them?
>>
>>1475997
Miz was only fucked off to hollywood during MitB, where all the contenders for the IC title were occupied anyway.

He was part of one of the best matches of the year, maybe that's because of the other three guys in the match, but he's still been cutting great promos and carrying his weight in-ring.

It's about time for him to drop the title, but he did a pretty damn solid job elevating the title from WM to Extreme Rules.
>>
>>1476018
I agree on the WM to ER expanse. But leaving for a PPV has brought the stock crashing down. Titles should always be contested, it just looks so careless and lazy to leave a title off-PPV because "his OTHER career is more important to the company, we need those shitty movies".
Also, his reign came at a bad time. It was time for a good, fan-satisfaction IC run post-Mania. He probably should have dropped at ER.
>>
>>1475888
Hi Shepard! Don't you have an eye to patch up?
>>
>>1476017
I wouldn't, but I guess don't think it's the case because it makes them look much more stupid than clever.
>>
>>1475989
Asuka x Bliss
>>
>>1475885
I don't know.
Evolution is a mystery
>>
>>1476020
I don't disagree. Money in the Bank was a good filler for the midcard, but the IC title took a hit from it. And really, a battle royale where the biggest name involved is Dolph Ziggler and Darren Young wins without doing anything is pretty lame too.

On the other hand, the finish they did do at Extreme Rules let them put the Sami/Owens fued forward another step.

I dunno if I want him to retain against Young or drop to someone better at Summerslam.
>>
>>1476037
Ful of change that no one sees.
>>
>all current singles champs' gfs are going to be on the next season of total divas together

hmm
>>
>>1476047
Retain against Darren Young.
The answer is always retain against Darren Young.
Let Sami beat KO at BG and ride into an IC run, then start up an open challenge. Help define is "determined babyface" gimmick past saying the word underdog and wearing a hat.
NXT punctuated his fiery character perfectly. WWE isn't doing so well.
>>
>>1476085
>Let Sami beat KO at BG and ride into an IC run, then start up an open challenge.
This'd be perfect, him taking the opportunity he got from BMJ and paying it forward.
>>
>>1476088
That's some perfect storyline reasoning behind Sami doing that, too.
>my first appearance on the Main Roster saw me getting injured in Cena' open challenge, that ate away at me, need to prove I have every ounce of longevity he has, and can stay injury free
>queue MoTN every Monday against every Heel on the roster

VINCE
>>
File: lem.jpg (80 KB, 611x860) Image search: [Google]
lem.jpg
80 KB, 611x860
>>1476037
>>1476051
>>
>ywn be pyceb

feels bad man
>>
>>1476085
Its confirmed he's dropping it to Darren Young
>>
This will be the best PPV of all time.
>>
Quick what color is Linda McMahons hair?
>>
>Implying that Renee is even a girlfriend at this point
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.