[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if... AJ takes the title off of the winner of Dean/Seth/Roman...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 450x300
What if...

AJ takes the title off of the winner of Dean/Seth/Roman...

And Anderson & Gallows get the tag championships?

The Club can be a big time heel stable like nWo or DX.

I think that would be the perfect vehicle to put over promising young talent.
>>
>>1475605
AJ won't get the title until Vince finally buys TNA.

Why don't you Marks understand this?
>>
>>1475605
If anyone should be a big time Heel stable, it's the Wyatts.
They have the gimmick, the numbers, the longevity, they're spearheaded by a home-grown guy.
AJ is too over to lead a monster Heel stable, anyway. It'd just be weird seeing them slaughtering people. They're best as a kind of cocky, Tweenerish, charming and semi-comedic group of douchebags who just so happen to kick ass.
>>
>>1475613
Vince doesn't like Bray Wyatt.

I'm not surprised though considering he's actually Fedora man and always going around thinking he's smarter than everyone else
>>
>>1475613
>They're best as a kind of cocky, Tweenerish, charming and semi-comedic group of douchebags who just so happen to kick ass.

So like DX?
>>
>>1475615
>Vince doesn't like Bray Wyatt.

I have heard the contrary many times over.
And when you look at how many losses he takes, only to remain on TV, treated as a huge threat by commentary? It seems to me that Vince has a lot of trust he can stay over despite eating losses.
It's a fucking moronic mindset, but it's one I can see Vince adopting. "I'll make you lose because you're good enough to bounce back."
>>
>>1475615
>not knowing that Bray is a fucking Hero bro IRL
>>
>>1475605
If they can sign Omega, have him lead the Club as a heel and turn AJ face. Would culminate in AJ vs Omega at wrestlemania.
>>
>>1475678
...why not just do that with Balor?
>>
>>1475678

It'll never happen. Kenny is super happy in New Japan, Vince would have to drive a truck full of cash up to his house and I don't think any of his gimmicks would go over with an American audience anyway.
>>
>>1475678
This will be the Balor angle, most likely
>>
>>1475684
Kenny has recently implied that he'll end up in WWE sooner or later

> and I don't think any of his gimmicks would go over with an American audience anyway.

Take it you haven't watched any of his ROH appearances this year
>>
>>1475679

Stable leaders need to be good talkers. Balor is a charisma black hole. This move would effectively kill The Club.
>>
>>1475700
AJ isn't exactly Smacktalker Skywalker either, m8.
>>
>>1475689
When he's there the ROH audience is full of smarks and bullet club shirts
>>
>>1475702
Throw Enzo and Cas in the Balor Club then
>>
>>1475700
Chances are they'll keep Balor face and just have the club attack him on his first night out.
>>
The Club should be the hence men for Broken Matt
>>
They should just have Balor join BC desu.

AJ - WHC
Balor - ICC
Anderson & Gallows - TTCs

Modern day empire-style stable that terrorizes everyone else. The rest writes itself.
>>
>>1475730
Hah. You know if that happens, they'll have Cena team up with Enzo and Cass and maybe a fourth guy as a face stable to completely steamroll them.
>>
>>1475679
Because Omega's better in every way.
>>
>Balor set to debut on Raw on a specific date
>the weeks leading up to Balor's debut, The Club teases a new member hinting at Balor
>night of Balor's debut, The Club says that their secret weapon is finally here
>Balor comes outs and addresses the fans
>The Club cuts him off and swerves by attacking him instead
>Balor hold his own and manages to battle back against all three members of The Club
>Balor is beating AJ within an inch of his life
>AJ starts laughing hysterically and turns his eyes to the entrance ramp
>suddenly this music hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWL82fPMz48
Post yfw
>>
>>1475605

They aren't even a real stable in wwe. Vince is too cheap to bite the bullet (no pun intended) and use their real name. They don't even have fucking matching tshirts
>>
>>1475616

DX couldn't lace the NWOs boots
>>
>>1475780
THAT MAKES NO SENSE BUT I'D MARK SO HARD FOR GRADO DEBUTING AND KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF BALOR
>>
>>1475810
Gallows helmet shirt thing looks awful and he needs to drop it like yesterday
>>
>>1475830

The whole thing is just lazy desu. No matching tshirts, not using the real name, 50/50 booking, forcing Enzo and cass into a stale, boring feud because they're some of the only guys who are over. They made aj job to cool dad. They made gallows and Anderson's debut a 50/50 even win over the usos when it should've been a 3 minute squash. I just hate everything about how they've been handled. If it's not Vince's creation he will kill it.
>>
>>1475844
I doubt they can just start calling it Bullet Club without having to pay shekels. Plus the original Bullet Club is still active, so it would be promoting the competition in a way. I just wish they included Balor because right now it looks like AJ and two random jobbers.
>>
>>1475844

Vince seriously needs to retire. Bring in Raven to take over booking.
>>
the talkn shop on jericho's podcast today was hilarious
>>
>>1475608
TNA won't be sold at a price Vince will pay now that Pitbull Corgan is a minority owner.
>>
>>1476190
too pajeet; didn't read
>>
>>1475730
I want zack ryder to turn heel so bad and join BC. They've been hinting it for a while now - ever since he lost ICC.

I'd mark so hard if BC shows up at battleground, beats up rusev before the match starts and rolls him into the ring for ryder to get an easy pin.

Balor pins miz and AJ pins whoever the fuck is Smackdown/raw champion at SS, the club beat New Day. Hold all the gold at the end of the night because fuck everybody else.
>>
18+ they did this with triple H and the rest of evolution in like 2003
>>
>>1475608
AJ is actually getting a belt Vince liked how strong he made Roman look in ER.
>>
>>1475702
AJ has been money on the mic since the club has been a thing
>>
Go back to the ringsideconfessions tumblr you dweeb.
>>
>>1476195
>too autistic to understand economics so I will make a panjeet joke
>>
>>1475702
AJ Styles is phenomenal both on mic and he can actually wrestle.
>>
>>1475702
Who would fight them though? There has to be someone interesting for them to feud with or else it becomes NWO all over again.
>>
AJ is feuding with Cena til Summerslam, and Randy said that he would be working with AJ after
>>
>>1475705
>wearing BC shirts means you're not American

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>1476620
>Ryder turning heel

That would be literally the worst thing.
>>
>>1476636
Evolution pioneered "dominant heel stable"?

Sure you're over 18?
>>
>>1475739
Omega is a fucking meme machine. I can't take him seriously at all. AJ is fine as the leader at the moment.
>>
>>1475780
I mean I would but I don't know what Grado would have to do with any of this.
>>
>>1477800
>not taking him seriously after he put out Japanese Cena
>>
>>1477817
He only won because of two midgets that hide under the ring helped him to cheat.
And just recently he got BTFO'd by a mini-Ryback in a ladder match.
Naito is already a better top heel and LIJ has been more relevant that BC for a while.
>>
>>1477829
Are you some kind of mark?

>mini-Ryback

no
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.