[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Cass is Kevin Nash without even a thimble of the charisma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Enzo-and-Big-Cass-1024x576.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Enzo-and-Big-Cass-1024x576.jpg
90 KB, 1024x576
Big Cass is Kevin Nash without even a thimble of the charisma or penchant for backstage politics.

When they split him and Enzo up he's going to go the way of Test.
>>
or they make enzo his manager and he won't need charisma

>enchant for backstage politics

bitch pls, he makes vince harder than diamonds
>>
Who needs charisma when your partner in crime is one of the most over mic talkers in recent years
>>
>Kevin Nash
>Charisma
Literally none
>>
>>1474892

C'mon son. Nash is one of the top 5 charismatic guys to ever step in the ring.

I can literally listen to nothing but Nash shoots for the rest of my life and I'd be happy about it.
>>
>>1474892
18 p-p-p-p-plus
>>
>>1474895
>Nash is one of the top 5 charismatic guys to ever step in the ring.

I doubt he'd even be in the Top 5 charismatic nWo members.
>>
>>1474895
>he thinks nash isnt lying through his teeth in his 'shoots'
lmao, please post your top 5
>>
>>1474882
> nash
> charisma
> falling for the memes
When will underaged pajeets learn ?

I bet you unironically believe phil is a cuck too dont you
>>
>>1474882
he's way smaller than nash man
>>
>>1474882
Nash was taller and more muscular as well, but his mic skills are overrated. He's just funny in shoot interview.
>>
>>1475269
>Nash btfo aa
>>
>>1474882
Cass isn't comparable to anyone because he's steaming shit.
His promo-delivery seemed good, because he was able to just punchline for Enzo. But whenever he has to deliver anything solo it's agonizing.
He's also greener than goose-shit in the ring.
Well, not greenER than goose-shit, because he's at least a little better than Enzo.
>>
>>1474882

I doubt they will ever break up E&C. I see enzio having another "accident" and have to be benched for a few months so Cass can go solo while still having enzio to carry him on the mic
>>
>>1474882
I like Cass and I like Enzo.
but heres the truth...
This Thread is actually pretty important as far as the future of the business goes.

And OP is right, WWE makes this mistake way too fucking often, to the point where its pure inept stupidity.

people cheer Cass and Enzo because of Enzo, lets not get it twisted.
Vince is such a fucking idiot, that since he likes Cass and Cass is part of the team that's getting cheered. Vince thinks he can use that heat to get Cass over alone.
Dead fucking wrong.

people cheered the Shield, that didn't fucking help Roman
>>
I think Vince sees some kind of future in him. Pretty sure he's the one who's been making Cass slowly drop the over the top NY accent. Did y'all not catch on when Cena stopped talking like a whigger? I think Enzo is destined for a manager role or at the very least a Daivari manager/cruiserweight competitor role.
>>
>>1476594
Seeing a potential future in someone is nice.

beginning to overly push someone relentlessly is a whole different story.

if you want a guy to succeed you fucking wait, and you let him get himself over organically.

Roman was Fucked the day of the Royal rumble, not even the one he won, the one a year before that, that batista won.
Roman "set the record" eliminating 10 guys or whatever, and was the final guy against batista.
at that point, and especially by Survivor series where he Broke the record again with 4 eliminations..
most of us with a brain already knew the fucking story over the next 4 years.
Roman, in spite of everyone
>>
File: approvingmagnus.gif (1 MB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
approvingmagnus.gif
1 MB, 200x176
>when he gets Reigns' push because Vince has lost faith in Roman
>>
>>1474889
enzo memamore is a meme
>muh boom
>muh no teach

And he can't wrestle. At least Cass is a big guy.

Keeping them together is best for business.
>>
>>1476753
You don't even watch the product, do you?
>>
>>1474882
Test was actually a great heel, would have love if he was pushed around 2001, 2002.
>>
>>1479295
Test always got pushed and ALWAYS failed because he has negative charisma.
>>
>>1476716
>has lost faith

Just like he lost faith with Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy
>>
>unronically watching half naked men act and pretend fight
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.