[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is she taller than her father? Should contend for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why the fuck is she taller than her father? Should contend for the heavyweight title desu
>>
>>1474501
When you get older you shrink, you'd notice if you saw your parents once in a while.
>>
>>1474501
The back bones, called vertebrae end up pressing closer together, which makes a person lose a little height and become shorter. Another reason why some older people shrink is because of osteoporosis
>>
>>1474501
I want Charlotte to force me to sniff her strong, potent farts. I would pretend to not like it so she would let out all her gas straight into my face
>>
>>1474501
>High
>Heel
>Shoes
>>
>>1474501
She's a genetically superior aryan goddess
>>
>>1474501
She tends to wear like 4 inch heels. She is shorter then Ric without the heels.
>>
>>1474505
>y-you are independent and live on your own!
>y-your parents aren't old shrunken people!

embarassing
>>
>>1474631
>Not seeing your parents who raised you once in a while

That's embarrassing, thanks for agreeing.
>>
>>1474649
I see them all the time they just aren't old crippled degenerates like yours
>>
Ric is a manlet
>>
Charlotte is 5'10 without heels. That's extremely tall for a woman.
>>
many reasons

>you shrink as you age

>she's wearing heels

>not all women are short womanlets, some are amazon goddesses
>>
>>1474524
I know she's probably high and she's a heel, but what does the shoes have anything to do with it?
>>
she looks better the more clothes she wears
>>
>>1474666
My dad can whip your faggot dad's ass.

Faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.