[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Mike's title reign?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: 39135e3931the-miz.jpg (62 KB, 600x915) Image search: [Google]
39135e3931the-miz.jpg
62 KB, 600x915
Thoughts on Mike's title reign?
>>
File: y5WJBib.jpg (31 KB, 305x434) Image search: [Google]
y5WJBib.jpg
31 KB, 305x434
>>1474475
>Mike
>>
It exists.
>>
>>1474475
literally who?
>>
Miz is a GOAT and he's elevating the title. The only one who should take it off of him is Matt Hardy.
>>
>>1474475

a mistake
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 535x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 535x391
>Mike
>>
Based desu
>>
t b h = desu
f a m = senpai
>>
not bad honestly
>>
>>1474503
I like it desu senpai
>>
>tfw I'm afraid that he'll try to convince Vince to put Darren over because he's such a bro
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G814ARn3HZM

thought it was too early but this tickles my feelings bone
>>
He's been a very effective heel, he's good at getting other people over and his chemistry with Maryse makes them both a lot of fun.

He's basically your ideal heel champ.
>>
File: domestic.gif (1 MB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
domestic.gif
1 MB, 450x250
>>1474572
>>
>>1474567
I'm pretty sure he was against the idea of taking the belt off Zack but his wife wanted to return and he had no choice.
>>
>>1474475
It was shit.
Seriously, can't think of a single thing he did that was worth a damn. Probably the most forgettable champion in the past 30 years.
>>
>>1474581
not so much she wanted to return but had to start promotion for total divas for some reason
>>
>>1474475
Better than the shit show we have now, all you people disliking his reign are more worked than an african slave, he's a heel
>>
File: 1461457378319.png (68 KB, 479x455) Image search: [Google]
1461457378319.png
68 KB, 479x455
>>1474475
GOAT heel run of RA era.
>>1474481
>a mistake
>>1474480
this
>>1474570
Based
>>1474572
Yeah, GOAT WWE champ, and great IC champ.
It's fun seeing him bury smark darlings every month
>>
File: 233.jpg (9 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
9 KB, 281x211
>Calling him mike
>>
>>1474572
Definitely this. I'd say he is also authentic, or at least he does such a good job of being a cunt that he comes across as such. Some people are clearly faking and they get called out for it, but the Miz is the kind of guy who most people would like to punch, aka, a good heel.

He is doing a lot for the prestige of the belt, but the battle royale for the shot undervalues it, particularly when so many good guys have been in the mix for it lately
>>
File: CbNW-fuW8AEw-9g.jpg (70 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CbNW-fuW8AEw-9g.jpg
70 KB, 1024x576
His face turn was one of the worst things ever

His old original finisher was absolute dogshit
>A knee to the face followed by a swining neckbreaker

Christ it was terrible

He's basically one of the "true" heels who gets actually booed.
>>
Tbh senpai I am not a desu fan
>>
>>1474596
Yeah, going from Cesaro, to Cesaro/Sami/KO to a battle royale where the biggest name is Dolph Ziggler is definitely a step down.

And it's not like Cesaro's doing anything right now, so, I don't really get it.
>>
GOAT heel
>>
>>1474570
>dat Husky Harris
>>
>>1474581
Makes sense. Miz and Ryder are good friends in real life.
>>
His matches against Aj styles where realy good
>>
File: 1468259235732.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468259235732.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1474475
Only wrestler who reminds me of a wrestler from the 90s.
>>
>>1474835
does her butt help her jump
>>
>>1474475
I just dont dislike the miz. Hes one of the few real beels. His character is great. Hes been a part of some good matches. Hes definitely holding onto the belt for someone. The miz honestly is a wrestler who doesnt need a championship over his shoulder. Dont get me wrong he can be great in certain title pictures and in this fans opinion overall his only run with the main belt wasnt bad. Sure there were moments in his reign that just sucked but i didnt hate the miz as wwe champ.

Most importantly take his real world background and look at it. All he ever wanted in life before mtv called him, while working for mtv and afterwards was to be a professional wrestler. His reality show background amongst other things made his rise to the at one point top a hard one amongst his own actions.
On top of that he landed arguably unquestionably one of the top 3 looking divas of all time as hs wife. Lets face it none of us stood a chance with that beauty.

I tip my hat to Miz.
Amongst many favorite time periods of the miz i wish his tag team with john Morrison and the dirt sheet would get more mentions.
Also he does any appearance and is by all accounts a well presented respectable member of the wwe roster.

So i guess while i can totally understand why anyone can dislike the miz I would argue he's just great at his job, he's living his dream, a dream he actually had to fight for, cuts good promos (i need to specify miz only works as heel when he changed to face nothing about him changed he just fought bad guys) and is capable of having great matches.
He's a true heel and is given too much shit. Good night /NWOoo
>>
>>1474926
I meant real heels not real beels I'm really drunk on my phone and auto correct is off.
However i stand by evwrything i said about the miz. Hes not bad, i think he just does his job kf being bad so well
>>
>>1474567
Darren is 100% winning. Prepare yourself.
>>
>>1474582
He needed help to beat a 60 year old man
>>
such a good heel that i stopped watching
>>
>>1474597
Reminder that KO is a shit heel that panders to smarks and that JeriGod, Miz and Charlotte are the only real heels on the roster
>>
>>1474937
>le "panda-ing" meem

Explain how.
>>
>>1474990
He's more concerned with being so le funny and having smarks fawn over him than he is trying to get heat. Nobody dislikes the fucker because he constantly shits on people widely hated by the IWC like Cole
>>
>>1475012
>bullying lead announcer
>doesn't get heat for it

Sounds more like a problem with MAGGLE than Kev.
>>
>>1475023
He bullies the lead announcer because he knows people will love him for it not because he is trying to get heat.
>>
>>1474937
I agree but Sheamus, Rusev, and Del Rio are also heels, Alberto's inexplicable Si! chant aside.
>>
File: 1453393291257.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1453393291257.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>>1474570
>i'm not he janetty

Right to Morrisons face as well.
>>
>>1475814
Del Rio is sort of in the middle. He get's a mixed reception for the most part.
>>
>>1474475
I liked the reign of Miz. The only popular opinion around here hate him. Like all happy iwc they eventually all will turn their parents. I still take another year to miz cena or Orton number reign 55 any day.
>>
>>1474475
He actually got a fucking lot of heat. A very good Heel run that was painted-over by circumstance (Rock and Cena).
He shouldn't have had the belt, though. It was above his station.
>>
>>1474596
>>He is doing a lot for the prestige of the belt
Lol no.

The IC belt hasnt been this buried before.
>>
File: P R E S T I G I O U S IC.png (2 MB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
P R E S T I G I O U S IC.png
2 MB, 1310x873
>>1475872
>The IC belt hasnt been this buried before.

Being off of TV entirely is a step up from this.
>>
>>1475891
The tittle was at least defended and the champion was being active.

Being off tv allows doesnt at least the challenger and champion fans to enjoy it.

Being off tv makes people forget there is a title to begin with and that its so worthless than the champion is irrelevant.

You know what elevated it? Ryder defeating all those dudes and then bringing the title history to remind people of its greatness.
>>
>>1474480
Yes, not competing for a title raises it's status.
Look at the divas tramp stamp title and Nikki's reign
>>
>>1475891
>2 over guys

ryback brought legitimacy back to the IC title and then a fat fuck manlet buried it again
>>
>>1476643
That was Dean.

That´s why WWE made him drop it on a random RAW and fed him to Brock.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1280x960
>>1474475
>Mike
>>
>>1474475
>tfw people actually though Morrison was going the way of Michaels and Miz the way of Jeannety
What a twist, eh
>>
>>1476629
Bruh, Nikki's feud with Charlotte is what brought about the whole "women's revolution" thing. She did elevate it.
>>
>Give someone else other than Cena a title reign
>Storyline still centers around Cena and fails to give the titleholder a decent reign until Cena gets it back

Same thing is happening to Dean right now with Roman's suspension still the main focus.
>>
>a literal openly gay black man
>not being the ic champion
>the year two thousand and sixteen

They need a main stream press story for the brand split. Having Young be the champ will do it.

Bob is a great pairing for Young.
>>
>>1474597
I really, really like this picture.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.