[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /asp/ think of this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: graves.png (257 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
graves.png
257 KB, 500x471
What does /asp/ think of this guy
>>
>>1474470
Retarded tattoos and incredibly overrated. If you are mentioning him in the same breath as Bobby Heenan, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1468035738779.png (222 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1468035738779.png
222 KB, 360x360
>>1474470
Too skinny to look threatening, his face looks like a skeleton with skin, his commentary sucks but can be easily ignored.
>>
>>1474470
Based
>>
Needs to be a heel commentator on Smackdown. Get rid of JBL
>>
Great heel commentator who doesn't bury the talent.
>>
Shitty wrestler shitty commentator.
>>
>>1474470

>neck tattoos

absolutely degenerate
>>
>>1474500
You're fukken stupid. Best heal commentator in ages.
He knows wrestling history as much as JBL but isn't as insufferable.
>>
>>1474506
>fukken
>>
>>1474507
>heal
>>
>>1474506
JBL used to actually be pretty based on commentary, but years of having to do it and watch the product decline took their toll on him. This happens with alot of the guys, lets face it King is a shell of his former self and he had turned shit before his heart attack. Jim Ross lost his enthusiasm for it too but if you watch the english NJPW show on AXS he is fucking better than he has been in ages now. If WWE didn't let their shows get stale and rehash the same crap over and over the commentators would be better as well.
>>
>>1474506
> fukken
>>
>>1474470
Good heel colour commentator, shit at everything else.
>>
>>1474470
He's great, I enjoy his work a lot... but fuck the kinshazaaaaaa! japenese style is pure crap
>>
>>1477185
fuck off KINSHAAAAZZZAAAAAA is based as fuck

Overall I think Corey Graves is the second best announcer in wwe at the moment, the first being Mauro Ronallo. He says things that make the whole show and all the fights seem legit. Eg. When he said he didn't see Austin Aries on the injury report, there is no such thing as an injury report but he made it sound believable.
>>
Sucks at commentary. Like him on the preshow
>>
>>1474470
Easily the best colour commentator WWE have had in years, he actually plays a character who is entertaining while putting over the wrestlers in a believable way.

He'd probably be shit on the main roster because everyone is, but him and Mauro is the dreamteam.
>>
>>1477715
>there is no such thing as an injury report

I'm pretty sure they keep a track of who is currently carrying injuries and so who can be used for what kind of segment or is just on the shelf. But yeah, using something like that is creative and makes it seem real. That's the key difference, Mauro and him (and JBL on one of his rare good days) treat it like actual competition with real athletes that happen to have outlandish personalities.
>>
Clearly into his role as a heel, and does a good job at putting over stories. Best part of the pre-show that isn't Booker T. Probably gonna do well on Smackdown.
>>
Best heel commentator currently employed in WWE.
>>
>>1474470
He has good taste in waifus
>>
>>1477715
I agree. Based post, anon.
>>
Met him once at an airport. Nice guy, looked much bigger in person.
>>
>>1477842
He does?
>>
>>1474470
literally who the commentator
>>
>>1474495
Smackdown will be Mauro and King.
>>
Fucked him once at an airport. Nice cock, looked much bigger in person.
>>
File: 1468696173735.gif (699 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1468696173735.gif
699 KB, 200x200
>>1474506
>heal commentator
>>
>>1478758
Eva
>>
KINSHASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.