[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday there is a discussion on this board being one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1467663919230.gif (998 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
1467663919230.gif
998 KB, 360x400
Everyday there is a discussion on this board being one of the worst, and yes it's true. But the reason is quite simple

Every CM Punk Thread is created by one person so that he can reply to his own post saying "Hi Phil". Thinking he has spouted a meme so that he can hope someone from the other board sees it and says "Hey /asp/ has memes they're so cool". Actually, it's just sad.

Becky Lynch hate threads (not the general) are created by the samefag who replies to it saying "Bec+ketty". Just so he can get his meme over.

"Have sex" is one dude, who has been trying for months to force this shit.

Okay Final Deletion is funny and makes sense why it's become a universal meme, but you guys desperate to meme anything with even 1% potential. "Please Re-subscribe" was the lamest attempt at these recently, the thread is probably in the catalog.

Then comes the guys who keep talking about /sp/ Jewbacca, Carter etc. It's two guys constantly dropping their trips and insulting themselves as anonymous. Trying to create the infamy around their names in order to be relevant. Whenever there is a discussion about the old /wwe/ or any of the name fags, it's one or two people dropping trips and talking about themselves.

It's funny, this is the same board that criticized WCWP and Full Sail University for trying to get themselves over rather than the wrestlers. But ASP is exactly the same, wait no it's probably worst. At least those guys get TV Time. You guys try to get yourselves over, try too hard to make everything a meme. To the point it has become an obsession. What also constitutes to this is that you have the "I want to impress the other boards and show them how cool and meme induced /asp/ is" syndrome.
CM Punk, Broken Matt, What did he mean by this, Ryback shit was funny for a while, then the tumors started posting it every 5 minutes. It just got old and now just boring. There's something called Quality over quantity, Less is more.
>>
>>1473295
>this wall of text
kek had you spend half of the energy writing this on working out you might actually not be a virgin right now
>>
>>1473295
> another meta thread

Have sex isnt one guy and doesnt need to be forced, its been over since before we came here.
Also im the original BeC+ketty guy and ive never made a becketty hate thread other than a few troll generals of her crying
>>
>>1473298
Kek BTFO
>>
Did you honestly think people didn't know these things? Everyone knows what's wrong with the board, but nothing gets done about it.
>>
File: 1461195386138.jpg (65 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461195386138.jpg
65 KB, 320x320
>>1473295
Anon, I think you care to much about who is who and what is "proper" on a micronesian soap opera digest.
>>
>>1473295
you forgot to mention the pedomod guy, who posts with such relentless focus it's genuinely disturbing
>>
>>1473295
Are ya gunna cwwyyyyy?
>>
>>1473509
well i mean the mods here are known pedos, so it's not just a meme
>>
>>1473509
He is just Bretgod's biggest fan, you can understand why he is so obsessed.
>>
>>1473295
This is the best post I've seen on /asp/ for a long time and it's fucking metashit.

It's amazing how just a few dedicated shitposters have kept this place as an absolute toilet, for wrestling this has to be the worst place to discuss it on the internet, the only refuge in /asp/ is the few non wrestling related threads way back in the catalog.
>>
>>1473530
thx for the info kid, you can always head back to woo if you want a hugbox
>>
>>1473530
Why do wewtists and redditors take wrestling so seriously
>>
>>1473538
>says og /asp/ie
>>
Alot of kids and tripfags are going are so butthurt because OP's post is actually right. I'm not even a wrestling fan.
>>
>>1473546
Im not
>>
>>1473548
look at this toy gun kiddo thinking his opinion holds any value here
>>
>>1473548
>I'm not even a wrestling fan.
Ur opinion is irrelevant nerd
>>
this shitboard will not change

it's BROKEN
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.