[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE & STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN mocked God big time and made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: illumante.jpg (59 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
illumante.jpg
59 KB, 624x352
WWE & STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN mocked God big time and made millions! he also spread violence into the minds of kids all over the world. Vince / he turned bad into good. and good into bad. The bible warns about that! he is hell bound. He refuses to accept our warnings. Austin supports sin (gay marraige). why are all these rich and famous so gullible and think they know everything and just die? We are all equal, but Satan makes the few - the rich and famous and they are above us. No they are not, only 1 is above us! God. So many naive atheist celebs out there like Brad Pitt, Jolie, Jodie Foster, etc. The poor understand the Holy Word; the middle class and rich do not for they only understand Holly Wood.
>>
ah, i see we have another sheep here...hehehe...good thing im always willing to help.... let me tell you something kid...your "god" is just a fairy tale.....hehehehe....hes not real and the sooner you realiz this the sooner you get to live your life free of any bonds set by some stupid book that was made to control your life...hehehe...take my advice... and wake up! *i tip my fedora as i vanish to a cloud of smoke*
>>
>>1473253
Go back to bed, grandpa.
>>
>>1473259
Calm down Bray.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
Vince is a 33 degree mason not surprising when you think of it. His product is still on the air with its constant reinforcement of negative stereo types to the gullible masses who eat it up because theyve been conditioned to fear self reflection. With as much of a following that he has hes doing them great service with his low brand of entertainment.
>>
you talk about your psalms... talk about John 3:16...
Austin 3:16 says ''I just whopped your ass''.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.