[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shield should be removed from the wwe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: the-shield-wwe-1-670x503.jpg (110 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
the-shield-wwe-1-670x503.jpg
110 KB, 670x503
All three of them are garbage, I think they have ruined wwe and the show doesn't feel the same since they took over, wwe needs to fire them and start over
>>
So Vince can book 3 other guys just as poorly?

Quit bein' a fuckin' mark.
>>
>>1472805
They were unironically only good when they were together and didn't talk
>>
>>1472805
Nope.

Leave them on RAW so Vince can fellate himself while SD ushers in a new era of golden wrestling.
>>
Roman > Seth > Dean
>>
I agree. They really are talentless. It's like the shield is actually one wrestler. As solos, they each are missing crucial characteristics needed to succeed.

Rollins: flippyshit, spots
Roman: the look, selling, presence, athleticism
Deanetty: nothing (mic skills should have been filled here)
>>
>>1472819
Damn Roman's got a good start
>>
>>1472819
>>1472823
I guess Vince isn't as clueless as we think, he cannot see potential of a star
>>
>>1472819
>Reigns
>selling & presence

top lel

And how does he have more "athleticism" than ROLLINS?
>>
Rollins and Reigns are good.
Dean however, might have the crowd turning on him once they realize he's shit.
>>
>>1472819
> roman
> selling
Lol
>>
>>1472819
Rollins is more athletic than Reigns.
Rollins' muscles can be seen and aren't hidden by Samoan fat like it's the case with Reigns.
Reigns' can't sell for shit.
Reigns' "presence" is just looking around with the camera being on him.
>>
requires all three revamped image. very bland them. I think we have to reign the most potential but they need to get out of the damn charges and return to shytting people on the Mic. As "cousin" can shyt upon his own face. We just need to end.

Seth needed a new end, new features, and themes. Reboot before too late. If you run into him as a likely stop giving her 20 minute promos for the man speaking WOAT.

Dean needs seriously, stop the poop jokes. There is no reason you should not do 3:16 shyt like riding on the track in a truck monster, coming out in the middle of matches regularly, keeping hell and not be afraid of someone doing something about it. No homo but dude needs surgery hair or bite off and grow a beard.

You can save all of those iterations now gaining fast real truth too late.
>>
>>1472805
Why remove the greatest thing to happen that ever happened to the WWE?
>Yes, I go pee pee standing up
>>
File: 1452908608435.jpg (44 KB, 550x720) Image search: [Google]
1452908608435.jpg
44 KB, 550x720
>>1473225
i can never tell what original language you translate your posts from but they always make me kek heartily.
>>
Roman is the only good one. Seth is OK, but he's literally a worse white Kofi. Dean is fucking awful on all fronts
>>
>>1475237
Imagine being this fucking wrong.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.